• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smiled before quickly moving to remove his shirt before turning his attention to Dakota's; she was in pajamas it seemed, so that was one less thing to remove if his memory served him right. This made Roland smirk before moving his hands under Dakota's shirt, lifting it up off of her as he did so. While doing that, Roland spoke in a hushed but playful manner⚒...

"Oh my, what do we have here~?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked down at herself briefly as he spoke before looking back up to him, obviously not answering his rhetorical question, a blush spreading across her face as her eyes flickered again after a brief moment she moved closer to continue the kiss that was interuptted earlier...

Roman said:
"That sounds like it was fun." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then stood up, taking his coffee with him as he walked into the living room. When he got in there, he looked on a bookshelf that was filled with both books and movies. "Any specific movie? We have most of then here."
Maya walked up behind him, peeking over his shoulder at to look at what movies were there "Eeeeh.. There's so many to choose from..." She said softly "What one is your favourite?" She asked with a smile, "Well watch that~"

Nonalaka said:
Maya walked up behind him, peeking over his shoulder at to look at what movies were there "Eeeeh.. There's so many to choose from..." She said softly "What one is your favourite?" She asked with a smile, "Well watch that~"
"My favorite older movie? Hmm... Let's see.." Cecil said before grabbing a movie about two friends who met in the weirdest of ways. The story was pretty sad the last time he watched it seeing how it had a sad ending. "This one. It was pretty sad though."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and nodded, he walked in himself and looked around♮...
"See somewhere you wanna sit?"
Kairassi hummed in thought before settling on a table she thought was in a nice spot "There~~" she said with a grin before making her way over to sit there.

Roman said:
The guards seen Mal coming and immediately drew their swords. They readied themselves and ran at her. One swung his sword at her and the other had stood back, waiting until he was needed for backup.
Mal turned her body into water so that the sword would go through her then back to normal, she then swung her sword at him, she was determined to grab Roman and get out of here.

Arty said:
John was inside the school, simply staring at the sky, holding the item inside his hoodie.
...There was no one really around until you saw a woman with what appeared to be a robotic arm and white hair with red eyes. Smirked a little when she heard a scream of a human...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...There was no one really around until you saw a woman with what appeared to be a robotic arm and white hair with red eyes. Smirked a little when she heard a scream of a human...
John looked around quick, and pulled out a bottle, and drunk a liquid from it.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal turned her body into water so that the sword would go through her then back to normal, she then swung her sword at him, she was determined to grab Roman and get out of here.
Mal's sword had connected with the guards back and slit it. He was now bleeding out. The other guard had ran down into the basement and locked the door, using Roman as a hostage. "If you come in here we'll kill him." Before some screaming could be heard.

1. Rush down to see if it was Roman...
  2. Wait until the screaming stops...
  3. Close in on the door and try to peek inside...

HimeragiSeiker said:
hmmm...how about...fuck i dunno...Sefia?))
(((( I use Hyouinmaru, I had just made him a actual character and I want to use him xD ))))

Roman said:
"My favorite older movie? Hmm... Let's see.." Cecil said before grabbing a movie about two friends who met in the weirdest of ways. The story was pretty sad the last time he watched it seeing how it had a sad ending. "This one. It was pretty sad though."
Maya looked at it "I don't think I be ever seen it before..." She said as she then looked at him "If its sad, I can't promise I won't cry" she said laughing sheepishly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The girl soon looked at John's way sensing obvious movement
John got up, and started to walk, staggering a bit. He still held his arm, however, his senses were numbing. (Wait till you see him drunk! :D )

Roman said:
Mal's sword had connected with the guards back and slit it. He was now bleeding out. The other guard had ran down into the basement and locked the door, using Roman as a hostage. "If you come in here we'll kill him." Before some screaming could be heard.

1. Rush down to see if it was Roman...
  2. Wait until the screaming stops...
  3. Close in on the door and try to peek inside...
(I feel like I know what happened xD )

Mal blinked before running down the stair's, trying to open the door, "please don't let him be the one who screamed..." she said to herself, pulling on the door.

Nonalaka said:
Maya looked at it "I don't think I be ever seen it before..." She said as she then looked at him "If its sad, I can't promise I won't cry" she said laughing sheepishly.
"I cried when I first watched it as a kid." Cecil said softly. "I'll be here with you so if you cry I'll comfort you~" he as is d as he went to put the movie in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back