• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille glared at the man, ready to just rip his head off at his insolence when she suddenly heard Levya's voice, and her head snapped in the direction she heard it from. Levya... the witch glanced back at the man in her grasp and narrowed her eyes, a few pages in her book flipped open and suddenly his neck was snapped and she let his body go to crumple awkwardly on the ground. Vanille sneered at it before turning toward where she heard Levya◇...

"Thanks for the info."

...◇Vanille soon made her way toward the room, the door flying inward and slamming against the back wall. She hoped it hit someone on it's way, and a very angry witch was standing where the door used to be. An aura seemed to be emanating around her, and her eyes were an even brighter silver than before, and the hand that wasn't holding the spellbook was curled into a fist and shaking slightly. Vanille spoke, but the tone was dripping with menace and intent to kill◇...

"I suggest you step back away from her if you know what's good for you."

@HimeragiSeiker
...The Scientist looked at her in fear. But was bold enough to inject a poison into Levya which even the injection was painful to make her scream...

Roman said:
"I don't know... Maybe a gift or something like that." Ken said, before a box appeared on the floor beside the bed. "You know how you like gaming a lot?" He asked.
''well...yeah...why?''

...⊹Airi said as she looked up at him⊹...

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta closed her eyes and smiles as they hugged, the thought of having a kid making her nearly cry from happiness. Again. Man, only Takashi could ever bring this side of her out, and she was okay with that. What would it be like to have a kid? To be a mother? As they let go of the hug these thoughts went through her head. She could be a good mother. How many women had she seen raise kids over the years? Psh, yeah, she got this. But... she was barely used to crying. Could she be a mother? Oh crap. Now she was getting worried. What if- it was then that Takashi mentioned getting a house, something more spacious than the apartment. She blinked, letting his words sink in. The goddess then nodded in agreement. Yeah.... a house... she clapped her hands to her cheeks, trying to snap herself out of it. What was she getting all worried for? She's the goddess of time! Nothing is too difficult for her! Violetta then got up and began to get dressed herself as she responded₪...
"That sounds great. A house.. no, OUR house. I like the sound of that!~"
Yeah.. Takashi could tell how happy Violetta was and it made him smile. She must've been waiting for him to ask this or something. He had to admit, he's sort of nervous, but it was something he wanted too. He wanted a family and well... To also be married someday. He just had to bring himself to ask that question... But he wanted to do it in a cool way. Violetta deserved to be proposed to in a cool way to him. Takashi had smile and looked at Violetta...

"What kind of house do you suggest we get?"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and looked at Hyouinmaru, "We're ready." He said, before Hyouinmaru teleported them to the mansion. He didn't come himself since he had something to do. "Well here we are."
(Is that the same mansion she used to live at?)

...€ May smiled before they were warped to a mansion, this mansion reminded her of the one she used to live at with a bunch of others, this couldn't be that mansion could it? €...

"Nice place..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yeah...why?''
...⊹Airi said as she looked up at him⊹...
"Well I went out before I came here and got you a little something. I remembered it when you said the computer would overheat if you left it on, but I got something that would probably stay on a lot longer... Plus a ton of space." Inside the box was a whole entire gaming setup. "There's a really large box in front of the bed. Open it and tell me what you see."

JJKab said:
"Oh, right... I think i'll... be able to find my dorm from here...." Gregory stated, looking thankfully at Levi
"Thanks" He stated, as he looked at the lines of dorms in front of him, and sighed lightly

"Alright... dorm number 45.. here i come" He mumbled, as he waved at Levi, before walking out, headed forward.
...❋ Levi waved back and called out as she disappeared ❋...

"Hey! If your ever bored go to the schools music room! I'm always there... Bye Gregory!"

Roman said:
"Well I went out before I came here and got you a little something. I remembered it when you said the computer would overheat if you left it on, but I got something that would probably stay on a lot longer... Plus a ton of space." Inside the box was a whole entire gaming setup. "There's a really large box in front of the bed. Open it and tell me what you see."
''hmmm..okay. though i dont think il know how to install it onto the computer right..''

...⊹She said before going over to the box and opening it⊹...

Mayyflower said:
(Is that the same mansion she used to live at?)
...€ May smiled before they were warped to a mansion, this mansion reminded her of the one she used to live at with a bunch of others, this couldn't be that mansion could it? €...

"Nice place..."
(((( Unfortunately yeah, but I plan to later move this specific family out. Roman's family that is ))))

"Yeah... Thanks. I'm actually not a big fan. It gets too noisy and I can't really think straight with it all." Alejandro said as he grabbed May's hand. "Anyways, you can sleep in my bed. I'll get the extra bed out."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm..okay. though i dont think il know how to install it onto the computer right..''
...⊹She said before going over to the box and opening it⊹...
"I do. I have my own back at my own place, but I haven't been able to actually play in along time seeing how I'm always busy now." Ken said, rubbing his head. "Oh how many monitors are in there? It should be a few... About 4..5"

Roman said:
(((( Unfortunately yeah, but I plan to later move this specific family out. Roman's family that is ))))
"Yeah... Thanks. I'm actually not a big fan. It gets too noisy and I can't really think straight with it all." Alejandro said as he grabbed May's hand. "Anyways, you can sleep in my bed. I'll get the extra bed out."
...€ May looked around, she then looked at Alejandro €...

"Is there a man named Han that used to or still lives here? Because if so then I used to live here.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh just remembering the last time ive been to a cafe. there was a guy who spilled his tea and it looked like he pissed his pants~''
"Oh okay well where have you heard of leviathans from?"

Roman said:
"I do. I have my own back at my own place, but I haven't been able to actually play in along time seeing how I'm always busy now." Ken said, rubbing his head. "Oh how many monitors are in there? It should be a few... About 4..5"
''theres 5 in here..''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked around, she then looked at Alejandro €...
"Is there a man named Han that used to or still lives here? Because if so then I used to live here.."
"Han? I know a Han. He's my cousin, but he's usually not around. He's mainly on Earth now seeing how he helps fight the U.N. Does he have black hair?" He asked as he walked with her.

John later climbed out, and hid something in his hoodie, walking back to the town. "At least I have something..."

Roman said:
Luckily for Mal, there was staircases on both sides of the hallway. One went up and the other down. It was obvious that the one that went down was the basement, but the door had guards seeing how they had a prisoner in there.

1. Lie to the guards...
  2. Take them out...
  3. Wait and see if they'll leave...
Mal looked at the guard's, "Great.." she said to herself, though she really didn't expect getting there to be easy. She didn't really have a choice but to take them out... it was the only decision that would work the most. She said and made a sword appear in her hand, it's only two people...and they had to be bad people, so surely it'd be fine. She took a deep breath and ran at the men, it wasn't the best way to get to them, but she wouldn't be able to get behind them without being spotted.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''theres 5 in here..''
"Great~ Same amount I have. You'll need a place to put the setup." Ken said. "Gonna use an empty room or your room?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at the guard's, "Great.." she said to herself, though she really didn't expect getting there to be easy. She didn't really have a choice but to take them out... it was the only decision that would work the most. She said and made a sword appear in her hand, it's only two people...and they had to be bad people, so surely it'd be fine. She took a deep breath and ran at the men, it wasn't the best way to get to them, but she wouldn't be able to get behind them without being spotted.
The guards seen Mal coming and immediately drew their swords. They readied themselves and ran at her. One swung his sword at her and the other had stood back, waiting until he was needed for backup.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i could just use my room. its spacious''
"Yeah that's true... Well I'm gonna get some more sleep. I wasn't ready for last night so I'm pretty spent after that. I'll be up in a few hours." Ken said before laying back down.

(((( You wanted to switch earlier, who did you have for me? :P ))))

Roman said:
"Yeah that's true... Well I'm gonna get some more sleep. I wasn't ready for last night so I'm pretty spent after that. I'll be up in a few hours." Ken said before laying back down.
(((( You wanted to switch earlier, who did you have for me? :P ))))
''okay''

(i do have Seol and Azusa
xD and Himeragi)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
(i do have Seol and Azusa
xD and Himeragi)
(((( I don't really know who I'd send to Hime xD Guess I'll use Helena for Azusa. I won't be able to do one with her for a long time though. She sort of makes me bored after awhile. She's not as fun as she was when I first had her /; ))))

Roman said:
(((( I don't really know who I'd send to Hime xD Guess I'll use Helena for Azusa. I won't be able to do one with her for a long time though. She sort of makes me bored after awhile. She's not as fun as she was when I first had her /; ))))
lol who would you send though? (you could send er...that one person who had a pig for a pet to Seol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back