• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Soon a girl in white seemed to sit next to Hyouinmaru and order a drink as well?...
Hyouinmaru felt another energy enter the bar and it got even stronger when she sat next to him. He looked at her and tilted his head. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. Wasn't this girl a little young looking? Especially to be in a bar... He opened his eyes and looked at her again.

tumblr_mkr108s4d51r1apboo1_500.gif

"Hey? This place doesn't look like its for you. How old are you anyways? Coming into a bar and all..."

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded as he yawned a little "Yeah, it was" he said before looking to her "You know I'm impressed you weren't scared of that at all, even I jumped a few times during that one and I watch tons of horror movies" he said with a small laugh.
Asako shrugged, "If I was by myself then I might have been scared, but I feel safer around friends" she said and nodded.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru felt another energy enter the bar and it got even stronger when she sat next to him. He looked at her and tilted his head. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. Wasn't this girl a little young looking? Especially to be in a bar... He opened his eyes and looked at her again.
tumblr_mkr108s4d51r1apboo1_500.gif

"Hey? This place doesn't look like its for you. How old are you anyways? Coming into a bar and all..."
im changing the character to Seol xD ))

''hm? i look that young? thats a rather nice compliment..''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal watched him stomp on Roman's arm before gritting her teeth, "Leave him alone. I'm not leaving without him" she said, clenching her fist's.
"See I was going to spare you... But you just don't listen. Well I'm gonna just get rid of you both." He said, before picking Roman up by his bad arm. "Hey Roman? What should I do with your wife? Kill her? That's cold don't you think? No? Guess you'll die because your husband said so." He said before dropping Roman. He then began walking towards Mal like he did before.

HimeragiSeiker said:
im changing the character to Seol xD ))
''hm? i look that young? thats a rather nice compliment..''
Hyouinmaru nodded and chuckled before looking away. "Yeah. You look young, but if you want I can call you old." He said before turning around to get the shot that he had ordered. "But no really. Why come here? This place isn't really all that cool."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "If I was by myself then I might have been scared, but I feel safer around friends" she said and nodded.
He nodded in agreement with her words "I guess that makes sense" he said with a smile.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru nodded and chuckled before looking away. "Yeah. You look young, but if you want I can call you old." He said before turning around to get the shot that he had ordered. "But no really. Why come here? This place isn't really all that cool."
''its just to drink is it not?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its just to drink is it not?''
"Yeah. I know that now." Hyouinmaru said before taking his shot. He slid the glass to the bartender and looked at the girl, "Most people usually go to those crazy flashy light night clubs." He said before turning back around.

Roman said:
"Yeah. I know that now." Hyouinmaru said before taking his shot. He slid the glass to the bartender and looked at the girl, "Most people usually go to those crazy flashy light night clubs." He said before turning back around.
''raves? im not that type of person...''

Roman said:
"See I was going to spare you... But you just don't listen. Well I'm gonna just get rid of you both." He said, before picking Roman up by his bad arm. "Hey Roman? What should I do with your wife? Kill her? That's cold don't you think? No? Guess you'll die because your husband said so." He said before dropping Roman. He then began walking towards Mal like he did before.
Mal backed up as much as she could, "stay away from me", she said, narrowing her eye's.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''raves? im not that type of person...''
Hyouinmaru nodded in agreement. He hated those kind of places, they were bothersome as hell to him. "Now I'm curious. You look like you're in your early 20s." He said before another shot glass was sent his way.

Nonalaka said:
He nodded in agreement with her words "I guess that makes sense" he said with a smile.
Asako nodded, "beside's, I just have to keep telling myself it's just a movie and couldn't possibly happen to me" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( That's fine, you could send them. I have a ton, though I mainly wanna use Saekano ))
(Sure.)

Drake was walking along the school grounds, heading towards his class.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru nodded in agreement. He hated those kind of places, they were bothersome as hell to him. "Now I'm curious. You look like you're in your early 20s." He said before another shot glass was sent his way.
''yeah, im 21..''

...♱She said before she was given a bottle of rum and began to drink it♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal backed up as much as she could, "stay away from me", she said, narrowing her eye's.
His eyes locked on to Mal and he sighed, "I'll go away when you're dead. Along with that half dead husband of yours." He said.

latest

He then appeared in front of Mal and kicked her in the stomach, sending her back into the wall. "Everyone I hire are idiots. You were just disobient. And he's badly injured. I even gave you a chance to run away. You were too stupid to not take take it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah, im 21..''
...♱She said before she was given a bottle of rum and began to drink it♱...
Hyouinmaru raised a brow as he drunk his shot. "Wow. So you're just allowed in this place." He said, shaking his head. "I have no idea how old I am... I just know it's been about 300 years since I had a drink."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back