• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi was on the snowy mountain just practicing her snow boarding skills. She seemed pretty good at it too. She started to wonder what Nanami was doing. She also wondered what her mom was doing. They failed to meet Fuyumi's mom since her mom was out☫...
@WeirdPrincess
(( Wait is she on Earth or the other place that I can't remember the name of xD Sorry ))

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru raised a brow as he drunk his shot. "Wow. So you're just allowed in this place." He said, shaking his head. "I have no idea how old I am... I just know it's been about 300 years since I had a drink."
''wow...so your an old geezer?''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "beside's, I just have to keep telling myself it's just a movie and couldn't possibly happen to me" she said.
He raised a brow "Or could it" he said before chuckling "Nah, I'm kidding I don't think anything that's in those movies could happen to us"

Arty said:
(Sure.)
Drake was walking along the school grounds, heading towards his class.
Saekano was just heading out of her classroom and going out to the next one, when she accidently ran into someone on her way out, dropping her stuff. "I-I'm sorry.." She muttered a quick apology before dropping down to pick up her stuff.

Roman said:
His eyes locked on to Mal and he sighed, "I'll go away when you're dead. Along with that half dead husband of yours." He said.
latest

He then appeared in front of Mal and kicked her in the stomach, sending her back into the wall. "Everyone I hire are idiots. You were just disobient. And he's badly injured. I even gave you a chance to run away. You were too stupid to not take take it."
Mal held her stomach, "I wasn't going to leave him behind, you should know this by now" she said as she got up, "And We're going to leave whether you like it or not"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( The only character I have there is Nanami xD I'm pretty sure all of my other ones are on Earth still ))
oh. then i guess shes on Earth. but probably in a secluded snowy mountain. nothing popular))

Nonalaka said:
He raised a brow "Or could it" he said before chuckling "Nah, I'm kidding I don't think anything that's in those movies could happen to us"
Asako nodded, "Yeah, though we exist... so the paranormal type things could be real. And you can try scaring me all you want, I am a strong little women" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano was just heading out of her classroom and going out to the next one, when she accidently ran into someone on her way out, dropping her stuff. "I-I'm sorry.." She muttered a quick apology before dropping down to pick up her stuff.
"No, it was my fault..." He started to help her, looking down.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wow...so your an old geezer?''
"Nope. I'm forever 27. I became a familiar at that age so now I'll remain that age." He said before taking another drink. "It's a little hard to explain, but now I'm here. That's all you should know. Hell that I all I know... Apart from being someone's familiar..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...well, im gonna be heading home now, its getting late. bye''
...⊹She said before she started to walk away⊹...
John laughed, and groans as he just found out about his drink.

Roman said:
"Nope. I'm forever 27. I became a familiar at that age so now I'll remain that age." He said before taking another drink. "It's a little hard to explain, but now I'm here. That's all you should know. Hell that I all I know... Apart from being someone's familiar..."
''okay...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh. then i guess shes on Earth. but probably in a secluded snowy mountain. nothing popular))
(( Alrighty, actually nevermind. I'll just send Nanami ))

---

...✦Nanami came to the top of the mountain with a cup of coffee in her hands, trying to warm herself up. She wasn't all that cold, but she was a little cold right about now. Taking a sip from her cup, she soon spotted Fuyumi and trotted her way over to her✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal held her stomach, "I wasn't going to leave him behind, you should know this by now" she said as she got up, "And We're going to leave whether you like it or not"
He sighed and fixed his mask and gloves. "Well.. I'll like to apologize. It'll be better for me apologizing now then later since you'll be dead. Sorry that I'm going to kill you and I'm sorry aboutt my chef. Seems like he was trying to take you by force." He said before the ground underneath her feet began to rise around her feet until she was unable to move her feet. "This is going to hurt sweet cheeks." He said, before throwing a punch that broke the earth that was holding her down. "Where's your husband when you need him? Oh wait.."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "Yeah, though we exist... so the paranormal type things could be real. And you can try scaring me all you want, I am a strong little women" she said.
Kenai laughed "Yeah, I realised" he said looking to her "It was worth a try though"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Alrighty, actually nevermind. I'll just send Nanami ))
---

...✦Nanami came to the top of the mountain with a cup of coffee in her hands, trying to warm herself up. She wasn't all that cold, but she was a little cold right about now. Taking a sip from her cup, she soon spotted Fuyumi and trotted her way over to her✦...
...☫Fuyumi soon saw Nanami and smiled waving to her☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay...?''
"Exactly. You wouldn't understand." Hyouinmaru said, before tapping his shot glass. "I'm Hyouinmaru..." he said, holding out a hand for her to shake.

Arty said:
"No, it was my fault..." He started to help her, looking down.
Saekano shook her head furiously and hurriedly tried to gather her stuff up, "N-No it wasn't. I-I should have been paying attention to where I was going, P-Please f-forgive my r-rudeness. Y-You don't need to pick up my thing.. i-if was my fault." She insisted on not having him pick up her stuff, because she felt that it was her fault for dropping everything. Why have him do dome thing like that hat anyways, she wasn't worth helping.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano shook her head furiously and hurriedly tried to gather her stuff up, "N-No it wasn't. I-I should have been paying attention to where I was going, P-Please f-forgive my r-rudeness. Y-You don't need to pick up my thing.. i-if was my fault." She insisted on not having him pick up her stuff, because she felt that it was her fault for dropping everything. Why have him do dome thing like that hat anyways, she wasn't worth helping.
"Don't worry, I'm glad to help." He continued to pick up the books. "Name's Drake. Yours?"

Roman said:
He sighed and fixed his mask and gloves. "Well.. I'll like to apologize. It'll be better for me apologizing now then later since you'll be dead. Sorry that I'm going to kill you and I'm sorry aboutt my chef. Seems like he was trying to take you by force." He said before the ground underneath her feet began to rise around her feet until she was unable to move her feet. "This is going to hurt sweet cheeks." He said, before throwing a punch that broke the earth that was holding her down. "Where's your husband when you need him? Oh wait.."
Mal coughed and wiped her mouth, "Shut up, sometimes I have to do thing's myself when he's the on who's hurt" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed "Yeah, I realised" he said looking to her "It was worth a try though"
Asako smiled, "Only thing that scare's me is ghost's, and I haven't seen a real one yet so i'm fearless!" she said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back