• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled alittle, she was important to him? May looked in the room €...
"Where did you say you were gonna sleep again?"
"I was going to let you sleep in my bed and I was going to get a guest bed." Alejandro said, smiling at May as they entered the spacious room. "The rooms here are pretty big, so you can let Luner be full size of you want." He said as he asked one of the other residents to bring him a bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami waved back before she soon reaching Fuyumi and smiled at her before she spoke?...

"How is it out there? Sorry for leaving, I really needed a warm drink."

tumblr_n9ydqcxsAS1tu1seco1_500.jpg
''its alright, i dont blame ya''

...?She said as she giggled a bit?...

''theres a lot of new people trying to snow board and ski. the rest are just having fun in the snow''

Roman said:
"I'm hoping one day it'll be a reality." Cecil said, as her put his arm around Maya and started the movie. "Our reality."
(((( Timeskip? ))))
((Sure~))

As the end of the movie played and the credits then began to roll, Maya certainly didn't fail to live up to warning she gave, she was indeed crying, not so heavily that she'd need to move to get a handkerchief or anything but there were tears rolling down her checks, after all she was a pretty emotional person...

Roman said:
"It's okay to come out now.... He's gone." Roman said before looking at his arm, it looked lile the black mark had shaped something. It looked like a tattoo.
Mal came out from where she was and looked at him, "a-are you alright?" she asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im Seol..''
Hyouinmaru put his hand back in his lap. "Nice to meet you, Seol." He said, giving her a nod. Hyouinmaru looked at the bartender and held up two fingers. "Have you drank of the hard stuff yet?"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked "I did not know that" she said and stared at him.
Kenai looked back at her "...You didn't? That's like...the main thing they do, turn invisible and pass through walls..."

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru put his hand back in his lap. "Nice to meet you, Seol." He said, giving her a nod. Hyouinmaru looked at the bartender and held up two fingers. "Have you drank of the hard stuff yet?"
''define hard..''

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked back at her "...You didn't? That's like...the main thing they do, turn invisible and pass through walls..."
((You missed my reply ;- ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I was going to let you sleep in my bed and I was going to get a guest bed." Alejandro said, smiling at May as they entered the spacious room. "The rooms here are pretty big, so you can let Luner be full size of you want." He said as he asked one of the other residents to bring him a bed.
...€ May looked around the room, it was big all right, she let out a soft sigh and smiled, maybe sleeping inside wouldn't be as bad, she then wondered what ever happened to her old room, she looked at luner and set the cub down on the floor €...

"Thank you Alejandro.."

Nonalaka said:
((Sure~))
As the end of the movie played and the credits then began to roll, Maya certainly didn't fail to live up to warning she gave, she was indeed crying, not so heavily that she'd need to move to get a handkerchief or anything but there were tears rolling down her checks, after all she was a pretty emotional person...
Cecil smiled and gently patted Maya on the back. "Yeah... That was one sad movie. The main characters were pretty young to have died." Cecil said, rubbing his head a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''define hard..''
"The drinks that make your throat burn. The drinks that would make even the best of drinkers drunk in about 4 shots." Hyouinmaru, explained. "There's drinks like that out there... I was wondering if you ever had one you'd consider tough."

Roman said:
"The drinks that make your throat burn. The drinks that would make even the best of drinkers drunk in about 4 shots." Hyouinmaru, explained. "There's drinks like that out there... I was wondering if you ever had one you'd consider tough."
''to me, they're all easy to down...''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal came out from where she was and looked at him, "a-are you alright?" she asked.
Roman nodded and made a fist. "We should go. U.N. is probably gonna be here soon." He said.

latest

Roman opened up his arms, and looked at Mal. "Also... I could really use a hug." He said chuckling lightly. His seriousness had quickly vanished and his friendly attitude returned.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...⚒Roland smiled into the kiss once more, he never really remembered Dakota being this up front physically, not that he minded at all; rather, it made things a bit more interesting. For the moment Roland wrapped his arms around Dakota's bare torso, pressing his chest to hers as he enjoyed their lips locking. As he did this he wondered why it was so easy in his perspective to get past Dakota's 'grumpiness' of him staying up late. Though that though was easily drowned out by the moment⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota's cheeks continued to colour as he pressed against her, her arms moving up to rest around his neck. Yeah, she wasn't normally so forward but she had missed getting to kiss him in such a way other than a small peck here and there, so maybe that's what fuelled her temporary forward nature, though, she didn't question it really she was just enjoying her time with the one she loved...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((You missed my reply ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
((Nope don't worry, I was just posting the shorter one first :D ))

Nonalaka said:
Asako shrugged, "I thought all they did was act all demonic and scratch people and throw them around room's and stuff like that" she said.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked around the room, it was big all right, she let out a soft sigh and smiled, maybe sleeping inside wouldn't be as bad, she then wondered what ever happened to her old room, she looked at luner and set the cub down on the floor €...
"Thank you Alejandro.."
Alejandro nodded and smiled, "Don't. You don't have to thank me. I just wanted to give you some sort of comfort after watching that movie. Plus, you're my girlfriend. I love you." He said before the bed he asked for was brought to his room and put next to his bed. "If you need anything, I'm right next to you." He said before taking off his jacket and hanging it up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''to me, they're all easy to down...''
Hyouinmaru blinked, "Whoa... You're kidding right? I've never heard anyone say that..." He said before an idea popped into his head. "How about a little game. Who ever drinks the most drinks without passing out wins?"

Roman said:
Roman nodded and made a fist. "We should go. U.N. is probably gonna be here soon." He said.
latest

Roman opened up his arms, and looked at Mal. "Also... I could really use a hug." He said chuckling lightly. His seriousness had quickly vanished and his friendly attitude returned.
Mal hugged him, not really wasting any time or hesitating to do it, "I planned on hugging you anyway's" she said.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru blinked, "Whoa... You're kidding right? I've never heard anyone say that..." He said before an idea popped into his head. "How about a little game. Who ever drinks the most drinks without passing out wins?"
''hmmm...okay. but considering i just met you, i dont trust you on that...''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "I thought all they did was act all demonic and scratch people and throw them around room's and stuff like that" she said.
"Well yeah, that too, but they can do that without being even seen" he said with a nod.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and gently patted Maya on the back. "Yeah... That was one sad movie. The main characters were pretty young to have died." Cecil said, rubbing his head a little.
Maya whimpered a little the flowers in her hair a pale blue/grey before she got patted on the back, which seemed to help a little as they began to slowly fade to white again "I-I didn't think it would end like that..." She said was she eventually stopped crying "That was super sad...still a good movie though"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back