• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled then nodded "Ah, okay, I was just warning you some people find it weird when people cry at movies, or so I'm told" she said shrugging a little before sitting on the couch. "I'm glad you aren't one of those people ~"
"Well unlike most, I have a kind heart." Cecil said as he took a seat next to Maya and turned on the TV. "Besides, we're supposed to be there for one another... Just like we've planned. We'll open a cafe and all." He said, remembering back to when they were first talking about that. "Remember that?" He asked laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Fuyumi soon saw Nanami and smiled waving to her?...
...?Nanami waved back before she soon reaching Fuyumi and smiled at her before she spoke?...

"How is it out there? Sorry for leaving, I really needed a warm drink."

tumblr_n9ydqcxsAS1tu1seco1_500.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "Only thing that scare's me is ghost's, and I haven't seen a real one yet so i'm fearless!" she said happily.
"Right, I'm pretty sure ghosts might be a thing though" he said with a small laugh "Though I don't see why one would be near you"

Nonalaka said:
"Right, I'm pretty sure ghosts might be a thing though" he said with a small laugh "Though I don't see why one would be near you"
Asako tilted her head, "Maybe i'm too cute for them to handle so they'd get angry?" she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"Well unlike most, I have a kind heart." Cecil said as he took a seat next to Maya and turned on the TV. "Besides, we're supposed to be there for one another... Just like we've planned. We'll open a cafe and all." He said, remembering back to when they were first talking about that. "Remember that?" He asked laughing lightly.
((That's okay :'D))

"I know you do, that's why I love you~" she said softly, smiling happily when he mentioned the café "Yeah, Of course I do~ I wasn't going to throw that idea out the window, I was serious about it" she said with a nod.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal coughed and wiped her mouth, "Shut up, sometimes I have to do thing's myself when he's the on who's hurt" she said.
He couldn't do anything but laugh. "Independent! Strong! My how I love that in woman!" He said before pointing at Roman. "He's lucky. You're a really beautiful woman. I'll look forward to seeing you both in hell." He said before he grabbed her arm, but his arm was soon grabbed. He looked back and seen Roman and the guard. "I wasn't dead." "Mal... Go...." Roman said before looking at the guard and nodding. "GO NOW MAL!" He yelled.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head, "Maybe i'm too cute for them to handle so they'd get angry?" she said.
Kenai blinked "I mean you are pretty cute, so its possible" He said as he then laughed.

Arty said:
"Don't worry, I'm glad to help." He continued to pick up the books. "Name's Drake. Yours?"
Saekano felt even more nervous than she was before, seeing that he was picking her things up for her. She was trash, at least that was how others at the school treated her, so why was he doing this? Maybe he was new.. yeah, that was probably it. Drake probably didn't meet any of the other kids yet, so he was only going to be nice to her now. Before she was going to be treated like trash by him too, she was expecting it. Hearing him ask for her name, Saekano squeaked quietly before lifting her head up to look at him, her cheeks slightly red from nervousness as she spoke. "I-I'm Saekano.. S-Saekano Bloom.."

tumblr_ninsksgDU31sg8uefo8_250.gif

Roman said:
He couldn't do anything but laugh. "Independent! Strong! My how I love that in woman!" He said before pointing at Roman. "He's lucky. You're a really beautiful woman. I'll look forward to seeing you both in hell." He said before he grabbed her arm, but his arm was soon grabbed. He looked back and seen Roman and the guard. "I wasn't dead." "Mal... Go...." Roman said before looking at the guard and nodding. "GO NOW MAL!" He yelled.
Mal jumped when he had yelled, she was expected to leave him behind? but he was also the on who was telling her to go... so if that was what he wanted then sh couldn't say no. She hesitated a bit before quickly leaving, all she hoped for was him to be ok in the end.

Roman said:
"Han? I know a Han. He's my cousin, but he's usually not around. He's mainly on Earth now seeing how he helps fight the U.N. Does he have black hair?" He asked as he walked with her.
...€ May nodded and grabbed Alejandro's hand just to hold, she looked over at Alejandro€...

"Yea he does.. Married to Celia w goddess, and I got him to like kids more.. I met him when I was younger.."

Nonalaka said:
((That's okay :'D))
"I know you do, that's why I love you~" she said softly, smiling happily when he mentioned the café "Yeah, Of course I do~ I wasn't going to throw that idea out the window, I was serious about it" she said with a nod.
Cecil chuckled before thinking about how their lives would be if they had a coffee shop. The thought made him smile and he put his hand On Maya's. "I just had a little image in my head. I pictured you and myself, getting ready to open the cafe, along with two little kids. They looked like you." He said, smiling at her.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "and everyone love's cute things!~" she said.
Kenai nodded "Exactly, even me" he said with a laugh "Let's keep you away from those ghosts" he joked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''my mom just told me about em...she just told me about em when we were on a boat trip''
...: Nymph ordered her a latte and she looked at her:...

"What did she say about them?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal jumped when he had yelled, she was expected to leave him behind? but he was also the on who was telling her to go... so if that was what he wanted then sh couldn't say no. She hesitated a bit before quickly leaving, all she hoped for was him to be ok in the end.
After a few hours of punches and dangerous flashy attacks, the whole entire mansion was ruined. The sun was setting and roman was the last of the three standing. The guy who kidnapped him was on his knees and the other guy was dead. Roman raised his hand and a sword made of ice formed in it.

"Morior..."

vlcsnap-2015-10-04-22h06m29s183.png

And with that final word, the blade cut his head clean off. Roman had walked out to find Mal, his arm fully healed, but his body still was weak from using up so much energy healing and fighting at the same time.

"Mal!"

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled before thinking about how their lives would be if they had a coffee shop. The thought made him smile and he put his hand On Maya's. "I just had a little image in my head. I pictured you and myself, getting ready to open the cafe, along with two little kids. They looked like you." He said, smiling at her.
Maya blinked as she looked back at him, her face and the flowers in her hair tinting pink at the mention of kids as she then smiled "That's a nice image" she said softly as she then rested her head on his shoulder still smiling lightly.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and grabbed Alejandro's hand just to hold, she looked over at Alejandro€...
"Yea he does.. Married to Celia w goddess, and I got him to like kids more.. I met him when I was younger.."
"He's mentioned a young girl being a very important person to him a few times before. I guess that was you. As for Celia... Never heard of her." Alejandro said as he showed her to his room..

LunaCrosby said:
Asako laughed, "I think i'll be perfectly safe" she said.
"Are you sure?, ghosts can turn invisible" he said with a slight chuckle as he looked to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
After a few hours of punches and dangerous flashy attacks, the whole entire mansion was ruined. The sun was setting and roman was the last of the three standing. The guy who kidnapped him was on his knees and the other guy was dead. Roman raised his hand and a sword made of ice formed in it.
"Morior..."

vlcsnap-2015-10-04-22h06m29s183.png

And with that final word, the blade cut his head clean off. Roman had walked out to find Mal, his arm fully healed, but his body still was weak from using up so much energy healing and fighting at the same time.

"Mal!"
Mal heard him from where she was hiding, peeking out from behind the corner of a building.

Nonalaka said:
Maya blinked as she looked back at him, her face and the flowers in her hair tinting pink at the mention of kids as she then smiled "That's a nice image" she said softly as she then rested her head on his shoulder still smiling lightly.
"I'm hoping one day it'll be a reality." Cecil said, as her put his arm around Maya and started the movie. "Our reality."

(((( Timeskip? ))))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked down at herself briefly as he spoke before looking back up to him, obviously not answering his rhetorical question, a blush spreading across her face as her eyes flickered again after a brief moment she moved closer to continue the kiss that was interrupted earlier...
...⚒Roland smiled into the kiss once more, he never really remembered Dakota being this up front physically, not that he minded at all; rather, it made things a bit more interesting. For the moment Roland wrapped his arms around Dakota's bare torso, pressing his chest to hers as he enjoyed their lips locking. As he did this he wondered why it was so easy in his perspective to get past Dakota's 'grumpiness' of him staying up late. Though that though was easily drowned out by the moment⚒...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal heard him from where she was hiding, peeking out from behind the corner of a building.
"It's okay to come out now.... He's gone." Roman said before looking at his arm, it looked lile the black mark had shaped something. It looked like a tattoo.

Roman said:
"He's mentioned a young girl being a very important person to him a few times before. I guess that was you. As for Celia... Never heard of her." Alejandro said as he showed her to his room..
...€ May smiled alittle, she was important to him? May looked in the room €...

"Where did you say you were gonna sleep again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back