• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie watched him for a moment, tilting her head slightly as she did so, he...looked pretty hungry from what she could gather, looking at her own food she began to take a few bites and unlike her friend beside her, she savoured her food, she was hungry but not enough to swallow the whole plate in a shirt amount of time, "You must be pretty hungry..." She said looking at him "I'm guessing your journey was super long huh" she said with a small nod.
He looked up. "The journey was long, since i had to walk a large part of the way. I was not in a place with regulated transportation. Besides i need the nutrients to maintain my bodies condition." He said taking another big bite of food after scoping up some sauce

Akio said:
He looked up. "The journey was long, since i had to walk a large part of the way. I was not in a place with regulated transportation. Besides i need the nutrients to maintain my bodies condition." He said taking another big bite of food after scoping up some sauce
"Ah, right" she nodded gently "That must've been tiring...I had to take a flight over to here, and I had transportation from the airport to the school so I didn't have to walk at all really..." She explained before taking another bite of food chewing, then swallowing. "Say...are you always so serious?" She asked as she looked over at him, it was a question that was rattling around in her head since she had picked up on his serious demeanour.

Daniel reaving]"Not my fight?!? Supernatturals are being torn from there homes and slaughtered every damn day so it is my fight!" She said to him before looking over then nodding to raze. "Yeah your right." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
"Then so be it. You are the god of death... right? Can't you erase us all? I mean... every human?" John stopped, and listened to to Race. "I... guess idiots are survivors. I mean, I've managed to survive this long..." He sat down, closing his eyes. "You think I don't have regrets. You think I don't feel. Well... same here. Our species would naturally not... want to kill you things. You guys have feelings like us. You think like us." He takes a pause, and looks at the sky. "Step one of extermination: You dehumanize the enemy. Make them seem like animals. And the U.N. seems like they did an amazing job with that..."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she nodded gently "That must've been tiring...I had to take a flight over to here, and I had transportation from the airport to the school so I didn't have to walk at all really..." She explained before taking another bite of food chewing, then swallowing. "Say...are you always so serious?" She asked as she looked over at him, it was a question that was rattling around in her head since she had picked up on his serious demeanour.
He starred at her for a second, she had refrained from the question much longer then expected. "I consider emotion a waste of time and a deperment to my work and anything else. I don't bother entertaining my emotions." He said moping up some sause with a piece of bread and taking a bite.

Roman said:
"Let's see.... You've just harmed the one man you loved." The man said as the screen showed Roman and another soldier. "Do it." The soldier nodded and took a knife before stbabbing Roman in his shoulder, making the wound worst that it was, and causing him to scream out in pain and agony. "Still want to disobey?"
Mal stared at the screen before looking away, "..." she didn't really say anything, just grabbed the maid outfit and went to the bathroom, "I'll listen if it mean's he doesn't get hurt"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "I live there with both my sisters, though one of them hasn't been home in quite some time..." He said with a slight frown.
Asako looked at him and tilted her head, "She might be busy with a job of some sort, or staying with a friend for a while." she said and nodded.

"Yes I can erase man kind but I do not wish to, we are alive and sofisticated just as you are, and there's one flaw in that, if you make them seem like a savage animal, then your enemy will become ruthless and savage, never to show you mercy till all your heads lay on the street severed from there bodies." She said back to him. "Step one of extermination: turn your enemy into the worst and hardest enemy to kill then see if your power out weighs there's."

@Arty

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
He starred at her for a second, she had refrained from the question much longer then expected. "I consider emotion a waste of time and a deperment to my work and anything else. I don't bother entertaining my emotions." He said moping up some sause with a piece of bread and taking a bite.
Rosalie stared at him for a moment as he explained his thoughts on emotions "....I think its harder to force yourself to ignore them" she said plainly, finding his reasoning just silly overall "There's nothing wrong with smiling once in a while, life is meaningless without emotions".

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him and tilted her head, "She might be busy with a job of some sort, or staying with a friend for a while." she said and nodded.
Kenai shrugged "I guess...she said she was spending time with some new friends but I haven't heard from her in months now..." He explained "I am her big brother, I can't not worry"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai shrugged "I guess...she said she was spending time with some new friends but I haven't heard from her in months now..." He explained "I am her big brother, I can't not worry"
Asako looked at him before nodding, "I know how you feel, if I hadn't seen a sibling for month's, though I don't have any, then i'd worry too, it's just natural.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him before nodding, "I know how you feel, if I hadn't seen a sibling for month's, though I don't have any, then i'd worry too, it's just natural.
Kenai sighed "Yeah, I mean...If it were Yuna I'd still be worried but, Yuna can handle herself, she's pretty tough, but not Rini, she not the kind to forget to stay in touch either..." He said as they neared the front door of his home "I know she's alive though, I can still sense her presence but I just font know where she is" he said with a nod before reaching the door and opening it "Anyways, ladies first." He gestured for her to go inside.

Fricka has been training for a while, as she dropped all the objects, panting, holding her hand over her heart. The plate smashed on the ground into pieces, creating a loud noise which could easily be heard at least a few meters away from Fricka's dorm

"Damn... that... was tiring" She mumbled, slowly standing up, looking at the mess.

"And i'll have to clean that up" She added quietly, as she went to get something to drop the glass shards in.

@Anyoned

Arty said:
He shrugged, rubbing his eyes. "What do you mean? That humans won't win?"
"I'm the goddess of death, every base for the U.N has already been blown to bits, millions of lives are now in my hands because humans can't take knowing there are beings far greater than them." She said to him

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie stared at him for a moment as he explained his thoughts on emotions "....I think its harder to force yourself to ignore them" she said plainly, finding his reasoning just silly overall "There's nothing wrong with smiling once in a while, life is meaningless without emotions".
"How many people are crippled by emotion, ethier broken or unable to move on because of it. Human potential can only be reached when we throw a side what holds us back. I survive, and that's all i need isnt it?" He said taking another bite of his food. His plate was almost empty and there wasn't even left over sause since he mopped it up with his bread.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai sighed "Yeah, I mean...If it were Yuna I'd still be worried but, Yuna can handle herself, she's pretty tough, but not Rini, she not the kind to forget to stay in touch either..." He said as they neared the front door of his home "I know she's alive though, I can still sense her presence but I just font know where she is" he said with a nod before reaching the door and opening it "Anyways, ladies first." He gestured for her to go inside.
Asako nodded and walked in, "Why don't you use that nose of your's and sniff her out? or just get a dog that can do it" she said as she went inside.

Akio said:
"How many people are crippled by emotion, ethier broken or unable to move on because of it. Human potential can only be reached when we throw a side what holds us back. I survive, and that's all i need isnt it?" He said taking another bite of his food. His plate was almost empty and there wasn't even left over sause since he mopped it up with his bread.
Rosalie sighed softly "But its exactly that, you survive. You don't live, emotions are what makes your life, a life. I bet you can't even tell me if that tasted good or not because you ignored your feeling on the matter" she said looking to his plate "Feeling bad reminds you how good other things are and visa versa" she explained, though she felt as though her words wouldn't particularly register with him, and if they did, he certainly wouldn't show it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm the goddess of death, every base for the U.N has already been blown to bits, millions of lives are now in my hands because humans can't take knowing there are beings far greater than them." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"So it's us that are being exterminated..." John scratches his head, thinking, and stood up. "I see what I have to do now..."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded and walked in, "Why don't you use that nose of your's and sniff her out? or just get a dog that can do it" she said as she went inside.
"My nose is as good as a dogs" he said before shaking his head "And I tried, but whoever she's with has teleported with her more than once, so the trail always just stops"

Nonalaka said:
"My nose is as good as a dogs" he said before shaking his head "And I tried, but whoever she's with has teleported with her more than once, so the trail always just stops"
Asako looked at him, "Well if whoever she's with teleport's then i'm sure she's perfectly fine and on some sort of trip" she said and nodded.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at him, "Well if whoever she's with teleport's then i'm sure she's perfectly fine and on some sort of trip" she said and nodded.
Kenai nodded "I guess you could be right... Anyways, make yourself at home, I'm just going to get some snacks for us" he said going to the kitchen to grab some soda and chips and whatnot.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "I guess you could be right... Anyways, make yourself at home, I'm just going to get some snacks for us" he said going to the kitchen to grab some soda and chips and whatnot.
Asako nodded and looked around the house, she'd only really been in her own house, not anyone else's, except for Hakuru's and Yui's when they were much younger.

Roman said:
Ken opened his eyes from kissing Airi before he was pulled towards the bed. When they made it to the bed and were laying on it, Ken continued to kiss Airi intimately.
...⊹Airi kept kissing Ken before wrapping her arms around his neck and pullin⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah sorry)
Kikuri swayed slightly as she used the fridge to balance

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon summoned a clone to help Myuki balance her self⊹...

''just use the clone to help you balance...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back