• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You do not understand dumb ass. I started with nothing but loneliness, I was resented by every other god, I had nothing. Nothing!" She yelled at him. "All we have ever wanted was to be accepted into this world but all we have gotten was death and torture!!" She yelled in rage to him before she calmed down and sighed. "I don't see how an idiotic little boy who has never known anything would understand."

[/QUOTE]
"Beautiful... A goddess... reduced to this. But don't worry, I'm the type of guy who would rip out that little thing from your body and choke y-Nevermind about that. Point is... there is a reason why I hate you creatures... fucking Elizabeth... the Watcher. I've befriended your kind before... but... you know how it ends." John's face erupts in a wide grin.

JJKab said:
((Is anyone free? @Mayyflower actually oves me a reply.... but she's/he's (Sry ;<) not online it looks like...))
Drake was walking around, bored out of his mind, and stretched on his daily walk. (One of my tamer characters)

(Okay)

Arty said:
Drake was walking around, bored out of his mind, and stretched on his daily walk. (One of my tamer characters)
Fricka slowly walked out of her dorm, as she stretched out, yawning.

"Man... it's so boring here" She mumbled under her breath, as she proceeded forward, headed towards the courtyard.

JJKab said:
(Okay)
Fricka slowly walked out of her dorm, as she stretched out, yawning.

"Man... it's so boring here" She mumbled under her breath, as she proceeded forward, headed towards the courtyard.
Drake noticed a girl, and walked past her, murmuring a greeting. "Morning..."

Arty said:
Drake noticed a girl, and walked past her, murmuring a greeting. "Morning..."
Fricka shivered a bit, as she looked at the guy

"Mornin'.. mornin'.." She suddenly had an idea, as she walked towards him

"Hey... you won't mind if i walk along with you?" She asked, a bit blushing

"I'm just... bored and would love to at least talk to someone..." Fricka exclaimed.

JJKab said:
Fricka shivered a bit, as she looked at the guy
"Mornin'.. mornin'.." She suddenly had an idea, as she walked towards him

"Hey... you won't mind if i walk along with you?" She asked, a bit blushing

"I'm just... bored and would love to at least talk to someone..." Fricka exclaimed.
"Uh... sure..." Drake kept on walking avoiding eye contact. "What's... your name?" (Yeah, this is one of my really weird characters xD )

Arty said:
"Beautiful... A goddess... reduced to this. But don't worry, I'm the type of guy who would rip out that little thing from your body and choke y-Nevermind about that. Point is... there is a reason why I hate you creatures... fucking Elizabeth... the Watcher. I've befriended your kind before... but... you know how it ends." John's face erupts in a wide grin.
In an instant the point of a scythe layed to his neck. "You speak of my child like that again, I will spill every once of your blood in front of EVERY one you have ever held dear to your heart!!" She yelled in rage to him as her face showed rage and pain at how he had spoken as if she was an abomination to this world, as if she was nothing but a price of filth. She growled more as her eyes started to tear up. "Do you enjoy this huh? The torture of others? The torture of some five year old who has had nothing but rags and no food just because she has a tail?!?" She yelled at him

Last edited by a moderator:
Arty said:
"Uh... sure..." Drake kept on walking avoiding eye contact. "What's... your name?" (Yeah, this is one of my really weird characters xD )
"Uhm... F-Fricka.." She said, looking at the ground, slightly blushing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]In an instant the point of a surge layed to his neck. "You speak of my child like that again, I will spill every once of your blood in front of EVERY one you have ever held dear to your heart!!" She yelled in rage to him as her face showed rage and pain at how he had spoken as if she was an abomination to this world, as if she was nothing but a price of filth. She growled more as her eyes started to tear up. "Do you enjoy this huh? The torture of others? The torture of some five year old who has had nothing but rags and no food just because she has a tail?!?" She yelled at him

[/QUOTE]
"Well... not exactly. But you miserable objects have bleed every single one of my emotions I ever had. Fear. Guilt. Sadness. Happiness. I... will choose to erase myself... from this world... when all of you creatures are where you belong. Incinerated. Purged. Destroyed." John smiles at the thought, however frowned. "I fell in love with one of you things... once..."

Arty said:
"Name's Drake..." He held out a hand.
Fricka slowly took Drake's hand, and shook it slightly.

"Uhm.. N-Nice to meet you, D-Drake" She said, looking up at him. She smiled a bit, before releasing his hand

"Uhm... what were you up to before i came near you?" She asked.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly took Drake's hand, and shook it slightly.
"Uhm.. N-Nice to meet you, D-Drake" She said, looking up at him. She smiled a bit, before releasing his hand

"Uhm... what were you up to before i came near you?" She asked.
"I was just walking to class... How about you? And you can stop stuttering... I'm not falling for the act..." He rolled his eyes.

Arty said:
"I was just walking to class... How about you? And you can stop stuttering... I'm not falling for the act..." He rolled his eyes.
Fricka nodded, as she looked at the school

"I'm.. not really... i start later this day... just wanted to talk to someone so i wouldn't bore my mind out of waiting" She stated, looking back at Drake.

Arty said:
"Well... not exactly. But you miserable objects have bleed every single one of my emotions I ever had. Fear. Guilt. Sadness. Happiness. I... will choose to erase myself... from this world... when all of you creatures are where you belong. Incinerated. Purged. Destroyed." John smiles at the thought, however frowned. "I fell in love with one of you things... once..."
"And let me guess you turned them into a lab rat, you tortured her till she was nothing more than a shell of what she once was hmm?!" She asked in rage at him. "I have a family you know, I have a loving husband who guess what.... Is a human!!" She growled at him

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she looked at the school
"I'm.. not really... i start later this day... just wanted to talk to someone so i wouldn't bore my mind out of waiting" She stated, looking back at Drake.
"Nice try." Drake laughed, and kept on walking. "You can join my class if you'd like..."

Arty said:
"Nice try." Drake laughed, and kept on walking. "You can join my class if you'd like..."
Fricka chuckled, but shook her head

"I really appreciate the offer, but... no, i'm just after bed, and i still need to eat... so... i guess i'll be on my way then" She stated, looking at the women's dorms. She stopped, and turned around, starting to walk towards the dorms

"See you later" She waved towards him, smiling gently.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And let me guess you turned them into a lab rat, you tortured her till she was nothing more than a shell of what she once was hmm?!" She asked in rage at him. "I have a family you know, I have a loving husband who guess what.... Is a human!!" She growled at him

[/QUOTE]
"No. I... tried to do what's best. I tried to protect her. I tried to keep her happy. Believe me... I tried. But someone like me... can't do that. We did have a glimpse into the future... things... did happen. They could have... at least..."

JJKab said:
Fricka chuckled, but shook her head
"I really appreciate the offer, but... no, i'm just after bed, and i still need to eat... so... i guess i'll be on my way then" She stated, looking at the women's dorms. She stopped, and turned around, starting to walk towards the dorms

"See you later" She waved towards him, smiling gently.
"I... can take you somewhere to eat, no? I mean..." He scratched the back of his head.

Arty said:
"I... can take you somewhere to eat, no? I mean..." He scratched the back of his head.
Fricka stopped, as she looked at Drake, and laughed gently

"I'm sorry, but i'm dated with someone, and that someone is soon going to meet me, so i can't really go with you.. maybe sometime" She stated, smiling kindly at him, before walking off.

JJKab said:
Fricka stopped, as she looked at Drake, and laughed gently
"I'm sorry, but i'm dated with someone, and that someone is soon going to meet me, so i can't really go with you.. maybe sometime" She stated, smiling kindly at him, before walking off.
"I see... sorry about that!" Drake smiled, and waved too, walking towards the school.

Fricka smiled, as she walked towards her dorm, humming

"Well, this was... nice" She said quietly to herself, looking behind her from time to time.

@Anyoned

(It keeps highliting a guy/gal who created account as an "Anyone", so annoying)

Last edited by a moderator:
Arty said:
"No. I... tried to do what's best. I tried to protect her. I tried to keep her happy. Believe me... I tried. But someone like me... can't do that. We did have a glimpse into the future... things... did happen. They could have... at least..."
She growled at him. "So you became what had taken your love away??? Pathetic.... How could you just turn into some one that hates supernaturals because humans took your love away???" She asked him before frowning then removing the scythe from his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She growled at him. "So you became what had taken your love away??? Pathetic.... How could you just turn into some one that hates supernaturals because humans took your love away???" She asked him before frowning then removing the scythe from his neck

[/QUOTE]
"They didn't." John simply replied shortly, rubbing his neck. "She was a abnormal..." He sighed, walking around.

(If any of you is free.. that would be cool... i guess @Nonalaka had a character that interacted with Fricka... hasn't he?)

Arty said:
"They didn't." John simply replied shortly, rubbing his neck. "She was a abnormal..." He sighed, walking around.
"And what do you mean by abnormal?? What was she? Neko? Kitsune, demon, angel, hybrid what??" She asked wanting to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back