• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman looked at the window and then Mal. He remembered those uniforms from when he was here last. "Stay close." He said before a bullet pierced his injured arm and he yelled out in pain, before falling to the ground. Soon the man was walking towards Mal, a group behind him. The male had gave Mal an evil glare, his face hidden behind a mask.
tumblr_m5dyjrvYpb1ry8l68o1_500.gif
Mal blinked before crouching next to roman, "Are you ok?!" she asked, keeping an eye on the man and the group.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright..''
"I'll give you one time to answer this question. It'll be a question I'll only ask you once since I don't want to leave you... Would you 100% like to come with me?" Ken asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked before crouching next to roman, "Are you ok?!" she asked, keeping an eye on the man and the group.
Roman had his hand on the wound covered with his hand, his eyes focused on Mal. "I'll be fine..

But you won't if you don't do anything about these guys!" He said as the pain shot through him like he was being stabbed a million times.
"Ah... Roman. Mal... You're two of the supers I've had on my list for quite the while. From your records you're married.. It must suck knowing your beloved might die here. It's okay though. We'll just take you." He said as two of the soldiers ran at Mal with swords.

Roman said:
"I'll give you one time to answer this question. It'll be a question I'll only ask you once since I don't want to leave you... Would you 100% like to come with me?" Ken asked.
...⊹Airi thought about it. She looked down not being able how to answer it. She then looked up at him with a determined face⊹...

''why dont you just join with the resistance? i can give you missions and we can still keep in touch''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi thought about it. She looked down not being able how to answer it. She then looked up at him with a determined face⊹...
''why dont you just join with the resistance? i can give you missions and we can still keep in touch''
"I was just helping the U.N. capture them. I doubt they'd trust me... No matter how much you tell them." Ken said before an idea popped into his head. "I can stay! Though I will be in and out. I'll work for you, but in secrecy."

Roman said:
Roman had his hand on the wound covered with his hand, his eyes focused on Mal. "I'll be fine..
But you won't if you don't do anything about these guys!" He said as the pain shot through him like he was being stabbed a million times.
"Ah... Roman. Mal... You're two of the supers I've had on my list for quite the while. From your records you're married.. It must suck knowing your beloved might die here. It's okay though. We'll just take you." He said as two of the soldiers ran at Mal with swords.
Mal stood up and turned her body into water so that the soldier's went through her. "I don't plan on dying here nor allowing you to take us" she said, summoning a sword in her hand.

Roman said:
"I was just helping the U.N. capture them. I doubt they'd trust me... No matter how much you tell them." Ken said before an idea popped into his head. "I can stay! Though I will be in and out. I'll work for you, but in secrecy."
''haha...i guess. or i could give you a makeover~''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stood up and turned her body into water so that the soldier's went through her. "I don't plan on dying here nor allowing you to take us" she said, summoning a sword in her hand.
"Seems I was right about you. Water. Your husband would have been a major problem. He's able to control multiple elements." He said before calling off his soldiers. "You... I want for myself. In fact, I won't even take you to the U.N. I'll take you for myself." He said as he began walking towards her. "That being said, don't worry about death~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...i guess. or i could give you a makeover~''
Ken laughed nervously, "I'll pass on the makeup." He said, before kissing Airi on the cheek. "This is nice..."

Roman said:
"Seems I was right about you. Water. Your husband would have been a major problem. He's able to control multiple elements." He said before calling off his soldiers. "You... I want for myself. In fact, I won't even take you to the U.N. I'll take you for myself." He said as he began walking towards her. "That being said, don't worry about death~"
Mal narrowed her eye's and raised her sword, "I'm not for taking, though if you really wish to, I won't go down without a fight, and I don't plan on losing" she said.

Roman said:
Ken laughed nervously, "I'll pass on the makeup." He said, before kissing Airi on the cheek. "This is nice..."
''aw~ its only illusions...but alrighty''

...⊹She said giggling before she kissed Ken's cheek⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's just go somewhere different." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright...how about the amusement park?''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal narrowed her eye's and raised her sword, "I'm not for taking, though if you really wish to, I won't go down without a fight, and I don't plan on losing" she said.
"I don't care what you're for." The male said. He then pointed at Roman as he walked closer. "He's bleeding out. You're not. I can take you for chipping, I could kill you, or you could become my property." He said chuckling lightly. "Make up your mind or I will for you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''aw~ its only illusions...but alrighty''
...⊹She said giggling before she kissed Ken's cheek⊹...
"Yeah? Well I'll give it some thought." Ken said before Airi kissed his cheek. "Wanna head home now?"

Roman said:
"I don't care what you're for." The male said. He then pointed at Roman as he walked closer. "He's bleeding out. You're not. I can take you for chipping, I could kill you, or you could become my property." He said chuckling lightly. "Make up your mind or I will for you."
Mal glared at him, "I'm not anyone's property and I never will be" she said, standing in front of the injured Roman

Roman said:
"Yeah? Well I'll give it some thought." Ken said before Airi kissed his cheek. "Wanna head home now?"
''sure. i need to turn off the computer back home so it doesnt over heat and break again''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal glared at him, "I'm not anyone's property and I never will be" she said, standing in front of the injured Roman
"You're obviously loyal." He said watching as she stood in front of her husband. "But you made a bad choice." He said as the ground under Roman shot up into the sky and soon dropped him, so now he was falling down from the sky and the man was running at Mal. It was either catch him and get attacked or attack the male for safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. i need to turn off the computer back home so it doesnt over heat and break again''
Ken made sure he was holding Airi bridal style before he jumped up into the air and shot in the direction the mansion was in.

John walked to the school, standing on the roof, sitting. He let his legs dangle in the air, thinking, staring out into the sky. Oh he wished to disappear, just to erase himself... He caused too much pain to many people... But... He still wanted to live... To experience life... "God doesn't fucking exist... But the devil has his marks on me..." He missed everyone... but was glad they were gone... weren't they abnormals too? Thoughts started to conflict him, puzzling him. "Should I be with my own kind... or help 'them'..."

Roman said:
"You're obviously loyal." He said watching as she stood in front of her husband. "But you made a bad choice." He said as the ground under Roman shot up into the sky and soon dropped him, so now he was falling down from the sky and the man was running at Mal. It was either catch him and get attacked or attack the male for safety.
Mal quickly looked at the two, she was in a bad situation, but Roman's life was the most important thing to her right now, so she ran to go catch him, even if she'd get herself hurt or whatever this guy was planning.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot blinked "Wow, you really do like rollercoasters, I guess suggesting the amusement park was a good idea" he said with a small chuckle "You're lucky I'm not freaked out by them so we can go on as many as you want" he said with a nod. "Anyways, I was meaning to ask, how's Oreo?" He asked curiously.

◎Yumi◎

"Yay!" Yumi grinned, happy to hear that they could go on as many rollercoaster as she wanted. Hearing him ask about Oreo made her fall silent, though it wasn't the bad kind of silence. She was just think about what she had done with him in the last couple of days and wondered if she had turned him off before she left for the cafe this morning. Yumi's lips pursed in thought before she spoke, "Oreo is good, I've been playing with him when I can and sometimes take him outside with me when I'm walking around the campus. I only leave him on when I'm at my dorm, which I suppose it most of the time but when I leave to go somewhere I'll turn him off. I can't remember if I did that or not before i left this morning though.." She muttered, her lips still pursed in thought. Yumi looked like she was trying really hard to remember something like thay, but nothing seemed to be popping up or jumping out at her.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal quickly looked at the two, she was in a bad situation, but Roman's life was the most important thing to her right now, so she ran to go catch him, even if she'd get herself hurt or whatever this guy was planning.
When Roman as caught, the man's hand had gripped Mal's face moments later. "You've messed up big time." He said, as his hand was on it's way to her face.

Anime_avatar-+the+legend+of+korra_298930.png

He quickly put his hand on her face and began draining her energy.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi just relaxed into Ken's arms as they flew⊹...
They had made it back in the same amount of time ot took them to get to that building they were on. "Hm.. What should we do?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back