• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"That's all? Wow... How about we go out and do something? Remember when I used to take you to fly around the city? Lets do that here in this dimension. It'd be fun."
''hm...alright. sure~''

...⊹She said before she stood up and waited for him⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...alright. sure~''
...⊹She said before she stood up and waited for him⊹...
Ken smiled and stood up. "Let's go then." He said before walking towards the door. When he got there he opened it and waited for Airi

Roman said:
Roman sighed and looked at the sky, and soon back at Mal. "They just hate us, cuz' they ain't us." He said, laughing lightly. "Monkeys are haters and they shouldn't really consider us a threat... Even though we're obviously better."
Mal looked at him, "Well we're much bigger and more developed then they are, so they have reason's to be scared, especially when people try to harm their babies" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Maya shrugged lightly "I was curious" she said as she looked to him "That, and I was hoping maybe we could do something together" she said smiling "I mean we don't have to even go somewhere, we could watch a movie here or something even" she said softly before sipping her coffee again.
Cecil chuckled and sip-ed his coffee. "Okay. I guess we can stay here watch a movie. Want to watch a classic or something newer? Oh and I'm glad you said we can stay here. After our coffee shop was closed, I haven't really been going anywhere... Plus our jobs suck with pay." He said taking his wallet out of his pocket. "This little guy has about 5 dollars in it."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL] @Nonalaka @Lumina
Rini gave her an unsure look, yes, she wanted to help Misafune escape but she wasn't sure this was working at all, never the less she faked a smile as Miyaka whispered. Looking to the man in front of her, she saw his smile, which was almost sickening, she immediately felt uncomfortable now, taking a step back as he spoke in his horrible tone, this was a terrible idea... A small gasp escaped her lips as she saw the blue light surround them, great, she was trapped again...and they had just made things worse!

@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
Rini gave her an unsure look, yes, she wanted to help Misafune escape but she wasn't sure this was working at all, never the less she faked a smile as Miyaka whispered. Looking to the man in front of her, she saw his smile, which was almost sickening, she immediately felt uncomfortable now, taking a step back as he spoke in his horrible tone, this was a terrible idea... A small gasp escaped her lips as she saw the blue light surround them, great, she was trapped again...and they had just made things worse!
@Tobi Neafearn

@Nonalaka

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay''
...♱She said before she started to craft using her magic♱...
Elora gave her a thumbs up and pulled her legs up, now sitting crisscrossed on the bed. She didn't know how long this would take, though she didn't mind if it took relatively long. It's not like she had anywhere important to be, seeing as how she'd just being going back to her place to go to the gym.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora gave her a thumbs up and pulled her legs up, now sitting crisscrossed on the bed. She didn't know how long this would take, though she didn't mind if it took relatively long. It's not like she had anywhere important to be, seeing as how she'd just being going back to her place to go to the gym.
...♱Seris was still crafting. It took just 5 minute since it was an easy one to craft. She soon gave the pistol and the blade to Elora♱...

''there you go''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi just walked along⊹...
Once Airi made is past Ken who was at the door, he closed it and walked with her. "Where should we go? I mean that as in where should I fly? I'm not used to this place."

Roman said:
Once Airi made is past Ken who was at the door, he closed it and walked with her. "Where should we go? I mean that as in where should I fly? I'm not used to this place."
''i dunno...anywhere i guess''

...⊹Airi said since she had no idea where to go honestly⊹...

Nonalaka said:
@Tobi Neafearn

@Nonalaka

...♞Siegfried felt a disturbance within the seal he had just made, not that it was anything that could destroy the seal. Instead it turned out to be one of the girls trying to kill themselves. Now that was just no good at all. Well, he already made sure that nothing physical could go in or out. So Siegfried cut off the flow of mana into the seal, making it so the seal itself would absorb any magic power and use it to further fuel and strengthen it. After that he smirked before calling out again♞...

"Come now Misafune! Or are you such a coward that you'd leave these girls here while you escape? If you wish i can teleport them away to anyone of my bases and make them unable to leave or escape!"

@Nonalaka
@Jofune Tsurabisu

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "Well we're much bigger and more developed then they are, so they have reason's to be scared, especially when people try to harm their babies" she said.
"We won't harm there babies though. It's a good thing I can speak monkey." Roman said, laughing lightly. "That was a joke. Anyways, how about I take us back to Earth? The restaurants there I'm familiar with and I'm starving."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...anywhere i guess''
...⊹Airi said since she had no idea where to go honestly⊹...
"Okay then." Ken said as he put his hands in his pockets and walked outside.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi just followed him⊹...
Ken had stopped walking and looked around, "I guess this is good enough... Want me to hold you or what? Get on my back or something?" Ken asked Airi. She seemed sort of distant in his opinion. Their conversations weren't any good anymore. It made him wonder if she was still upset with him.

Roman said:
Ken had stopped walking and looked around, "I guess this is good enough... Want me to hold you or what? Get on my back or something?" Ken asked Airi. She seemed sort of distant in his opinion. Their conversations weren't any good anymore. It made him wonder if she was still upset with him.
''hold me okay? dont let me fall~''

...⊹Airi said as she smiled up at him⊹...

Roman said:
"We won't harm there babies though. It's a good thing I can speak monkey." Roman said, laughing lightly. "That was a joke. Anyways, how about I take us back to Earth? The restaurants there I'm familiar with and I'm starving."
Mal nodded "Sure, besides it's less boring there since there's more people" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hold me okay? dont let me fall~''
...⊹Airi said as she smiled up at him⊹...
Ken nodded, "Yeah. I won't..." He said as he picked up her up and he jumped to the top of the mansion, and then using that as a boost to get higher.

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "Yeah. I won't..." He said as he picked up her up and he jumped to the top of the mansion, and then using that as a boost to get higher.
...⊹Airi had closed her eyes gripping Ken's shirt just in case she wouldn't fall⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah..maybe when we eat out somewhere, i could buy you one of those''
...✿She said as she giggled a bit. And they also reached the park✿...
Brianna smiled and nodded, "I'd like that" she said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi had closed her eyes gripping Ken's shirt just in case she wouldn't fall⊹...
Ken continued to fly through the sky, occasionally jumping on the buildings below to stay at a nice height. He noticed that Airi was gripping his shirt, but he didn't say anything. He just continued to do what he was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back