• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"I wouldn't want to bother your parents.."
"I've never heard of that, I'm a leviathan.."
"To be honest, they might not even care that I have a friend over. They know I don't really hang out with a bad crowd, and well... They'd be happy to meet you.. If they're home." Alejandro said. "But if you don't want to just sleep over for the night, then maybe we can find you a spot in the park."

JJKab said:
"G-Good..." Fricka stated, looking weakened at Nai, as she slowly leaned on him, breathing slowly.
"I'm t-t-tired.." She mumbled.
Nai picked up Fricka and carried her to her bedroom. "Get some rest... I'll just head put for the day and I'll see you soon."

Roman said:
Nai picked up Fricka and carried her to her bedroom. "Get some rest... I'll just head put for the day and I'll see you soon."
Fricka nodded, as she hung on to Nai, and when he put her down, she moaned sadly.

"I don't want you to go... buuut... i know you have to..." She said sadly, looking at the ceiling.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, as she hung on to Nai, and when he put her down, she moaned sadly.
"I don't want you to go... buuut... i know you have to..." She said sadly, looking at the ceiling.
"Don't worry. I'll see you soon, Fricka. I promise." Nai said softly as he leaned over and kissed Fricka on the lips. "I love you. Now get some rest and just call me later." He said as he wrote his number and put it on the nightstand.

Roman said:
"Don't worry. I'll see you soon, Fricka. I promise." Nai said softly as he leaned over and kissed Fricka on the lips. "I love you. Now get some rest and just call me later." He said as he wrote his number and put it on the nightstand.
Fricka slowly relaxed into the kiss, as she looked at him. When he released her, she looked over a the paper

"Okay... see ya... i love you too" She mumbled lovely, as she laid her head on the pillow, and closed her eyes

Cursed Jester](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] do I owe you a response, or do you owe me one?))
((also anyone open?))
i think i owe you one. could you repost?))

Cursed Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL] I think this was it
''sure..let me just get dressed first..''

...☫Natsumi said as she put the dryer down and shook her head whipping her hair a bit before dressing up☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
you want more? i have himeragi, Apple, Tilith, the other Intoners...))
(((( Unfortunately I have no idea who the other intoners are lol xD )))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back