• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Ah, alright~" she said with a smile before she thought about the question again "....Did you think I'd be...mad?" She asked curiously
Kenai thought for a bit "Well watching one at home is more comfortable, and I have plenty of food like popcorn and such..." He suggested.

Maya smiled "Well, I'm glad I can help with that in a way then" she said softly "But losing control of your true self? What exactly happens when that happens? Has it happened often?" She asked curiously, she had obviously never seen him in such a way so she wondered what exactly he was on about.

Rini looked to her then to the doll and nodded in understanding, right, that made more sense to her at least it wasn't a trick done by someone else, which was her original thinking, almost letting a sigh of relief that she could trust the doll, she then looked back to Miyaka "How do you suppose we do that?" She asked her.

Elliot then made his way through the door and walked up until he was alongside her seeing how excited she was about going brought a smile to his face as he looked over at her his train of thought stopping as she spoke "Hm? Rollercoasters? Yeah I like them as long as I haven't ate directly before going on them cause then they make me sick" he chuckled lightly "But by the time we walk there it'll have been a while since I ate so it won't be an issue" he said with a nod "What about yourself?" He asked.

Dakota smiled when he poked her nose "Well, yeah, but your cuddles are still the best when you aren't warming yourself too~" she said happily as she eventually pulled out an outfit for herself as well.
(I replied much earlier but I accidentally made it in your message I quoted earlier)

Asako nodded, "Alright!~ watching one at home it is then!~" she said and smiled happily.

Nonalaka said:
Maya giggled a little "Well I'm lucky to have you too~" she said happily "Hopefully you won't need to use it to an extent that you'd lose yourself then" she said with a nod before sipping some of her own coffee "Did you have any plans today?" She asked curiously.
Cecil shook his head. "If you call forcing Aaron to go somewhere as a plan, then yes. If not then no." He said laughing lightly. He then sipped his coffee and smiled at Maya, "Why do you ask?"

LunaCrosby said:
(I replied much earlier but I accidentally made it in your message I quoted earlier)
Asako nodded, "Alright!~ watching one at home it is then!~" she said and smiled happily.
((Yeah I saw the quote but there was no words underneath xD ))

Kenai nodded and stood up "Yeah, shall we get going?" He asked as he looked to her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...⚒Roland smiled before opening the door and walking over to Dakota in order to grab her hand. That was right, he had to try harder to get Dakota to go red, or 'look like a tomato' as she once said. Oh well, that would have to wait for another time; for now Roland simply led Dakota out the door and towards that bathroom. As he did so he wondered when the last time it was that he was able to get her to do this was⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota followed along behind him, looking to his face as he thought, she tilted her head taking a wild guess at what it was he was thinking of "41 days" she said nonchalantly before offering a smile, it had only taken her less than a second to figure out how long it had been, at least there were some perks to remembering everything.

Roman said:
Cecil shook his head. "If you call forcing Aaron to go somewhere as a plan, then yes. If not then no." He said laughing lightly. He then sipped his coffee and smiled at Maya, "Why do you ask?"
Maya shrugged lightly "I was curious" she said as she looked to him "That, and I was hoping maybe we could do something together" she said smiling "I mean we don't have to even go somewhere, we could watch a movie here or something even" she said softly before sipping her coffee again.

Nonalaka said:
((Yeah I saw the quote but there was no words underneath xD ))
Kenai nodded and stood up "Yeah, shall we get going?" He asked as he looked to her.

Dakota followed along behind him, looking to his face as he thought, she tilted her head taking a wild guess at what it was he was thinking of "41 days" she said nonchalantly before offering a smile, it had only taken her less than a second to figure out how long it had been, at least there were some perks to remembering everything.
(XDDD)

Asako smiled and nodded, "Yup!~ This is the first time i'll be going to a friend's house since year's ago" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...honestly ive been playing a lot of video games lately. dating sims and online games and all that..''
Amara blinked "Ah, I see" she nodded "I haven't played in video games in quite a while if I'm honest" she said with a small laugh.

LunaCrosby said:
(XDDD)
Asako smiled and nodded, "Yup!~ This is the first time i'll be going to a friend's house since year's ago" she said.
Kenai blinked as his ears twitched a bit "Really?, why have you not been any friends houses in so long?" He asked as he started walking.

Nonalaka said:
...⚒Roland stopped at the door to the bathroom at Dakota spoke, blinking as he turned to face her with a dumbfounded look on his face. How did she manage to figure out what he was thinking? With a sigh Roland let go of Dakota's hand before poking her cheek⚒...

"Are you sure you're not a mind reader, right?"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked as his ears twitched a bit "Really?, why have you not been any friends houses in so long?" He asked as he started walking.
Asako began walking beside him, "Because I only had two friend's as a kid, Hakuru and Yui, I found it hard to be friend's with anyone else since they all scared me, They were a lot bigger then I was and I was so shy and quiet a long time ago, so I stayed with those 2 as much as I could" she said and nodded.

Roman said:
Taylor was tired out completely after last night. He spent all of his energy that night and to wake up as early as it was now... That would be absolutely ridiculous. He was sleeping so deeply, he snored, but luckily for the others who stayed there, he snoring was the light kind. When Celia got out of bed, Taylor just groaned and rolled over since she had to move from his arms. When she was searching for her clothes and stuff, all the noise that she made, which wasn't much, didn't bother him. All he did was sleep... Sleep and more sleep. When she had came back though, Taylor heard the door open he slowly sat up and looked at Celia, rubbing his head as he yawned...
"What's this about?"
...??The smile that was on Celia's lips formed into a pout as she stopped by the end of the bed. Could she not make him breakfast without a reason? She didn't really have one, she had just felt like doing it. Did she make a mistake by doing so? Maybe she should have asked first, though he was asleep before and Celia didn't want to disturb him by asking. In her opinion, Taylor looked cute when she was sleeping, so there wasn't anyway she'd wake up his lovable sleeping face. Celia sniffled slightly before walking towards his side of the bed and setting down the tray on the nightstand, somewhere where it would be more stable than on the bed. Though in the process, Celia had knocked over her bear so she had to pick that up and kept it close to her chest as she soon speaking. Now she was doubting she should have got up early to make breakfast and should have just gotten up at her usual time to make both of them breakfast??...

"I wanted to make you breakfast, so I did. I even got up early to do it.. Should I not have?"

tumblr_o3bf737BCe1rjckclo2_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland stopped at the door to the bathroom at Dakota spoke, blinking as he turned to face her with a dumbfounded look on his face. How did she manage to figure out what he was thinking? With a sigh Roland let go of Dakota's hand before poking her cheek⚒...

"Are you sure you're not a mind reader, right?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly "I'm sure I'm not" she said shaking her head a little "I know what your face looks like when you're trying to remember something and I just guessed what it could be, taking the current situation into account" she said with a small shrug.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako began walking beside him, "Because I only had two friend's as a kid, Hakuru and Yui, I found it hard to be friend's with anyone else since they all scared me, They were a lot bigger then I was and I was so shy and quiet a long time ago, so I stayed with those 2 as much as I could" she said and nodded.
Kenai nodded "Ah, right" he looked to her "What made you not that way? After all, I'm pretty big compared to you and you never seemed scared of me"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Ah, right" he looked to her "What made you not that way? After all, I'm pretty big compared to you and you never seemed scared of me"
Asako smiled, "I got hypnotized to where i'm not afraid to act the way I do now, I know it might be a bit of a dumb thing to do but I wouldn't be able to look you in the eye without tearing up afraid you'd hurt me" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "I'm sure I'm not" she said shaking her head a little "I know what your face looks like when you're trying to remember something and I just guessed what it could be, taking the current situation into account" she said with a small shrug.
...⚒Roland smirked before grabbing Dakota's hand again and opening the door to the bathroom and guiding her in before closing the door behind them. Roland then brought his face intimately close to Dakota's before speaking softly yet playfully⚒...

"Can you guess what i'm thinking about now Dakota?"

...⚒Roland then smiled before letting go of her hand and bringing his now free hand to Dakota's cheek⚒...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]-Aika-
She lost herself in the rest of the pizza. Her belly was more than full, so she curled up on the chaise.

-Apollyon-

He quickly moves to the other room and changes clothes.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...❆Reina heard Miyaka and turned to look at her, soon speaking. She didn't really know what to do at the moment besides trying to get them out of her. She wouldn't leave.. at least, she didn't think she could. Reina didn't know who was much trouble she would get in for leaving if Beatrice found out. Though she didn't know where she was either, there a as so much going on that she didn't know where anybody was but the three girls and Seria❆...

"I... I don't know.. T-Try and leave if it's possible. I can help you guys get out if you'd like. "

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried had already spotted and identified Misafune before Beatrice had toyed with the other soldiers, and from his experience commanding his homunculi he had learned to see the trail of magic based orders. He expected an attack from behind from what he saw, but he didn't let it show as he put an invisible barrier at his back. Even as he heard the the fake yell Siegfried's eyes were locked on the 'girl' that had just joined the group of soldiers, raising his staff to point at 'her'♞...
"I know you're the only one that's purposefully drawing in mana, it looks and feels different when an outside force to causing mana to go into something."

...♞Siegfried then raised his free hand and snapped his fingers, disrupting the flow of mana momentarily with a simple (atleast to him) spell that he mastered beyond the need for words, even though it would still be more powerful if he chanted them. Any magic now actively near it's source would be ground to a stop, including the mana flowing to the UN soldiers, but not to the surprise of Siegfried, the 'girl,' which cause an almost evil smile to don upon his face♞...

"There's the real you, eastern magic wielder."

[/QUOTE]
"Really want to risk both of our capture, you would be free in a few hours, due to technicalities, me however, I would be free much quicker." He said as he calmly walked away. He counted his steps until he felt his mana flow return, and then used the Split Second spell to just vanish. Split Second is what Onmyouji learn to momentarily slow down time for just a second, but inside the short lived field, it would feel like an eternity. It was his most taxing spell, but he had no choice with the girls near by, he could not risk an open fight. Once he returned to the tank, he cut himself off from his magic, a very painful thing to him. But this guy meant business, and he was able to find him, so in order not to be found, it was time to go dark. The wondrous feeling of the flow of mana, was replaced by the hollow emptiness in his chest. This was going to be a long day.

@Tobi Neafearn

Roman said:
Han put his phone back in his pocket and went to a mirror. "You know... I've been like this too long. I think it's time I return to normal." He said as his hair turned orange and lost some length. "Better. She won't even recognise me~"
E17Tq.jpg

"What're you thinking about, Apollyon? Something worthwhile buddy?"
"I am thinking we keep her. The company that owns her would have no qualms about killing her for failing her task. And I cannot bear to let someone die like that." he said solemnly.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Nonalaka]]Rini blinked "...Our charms?" She repeated, unsure of the idea and if it would even work for that matter,... charming wasn't her thing, so she'd have to follow Miyaka on this one.[/font]

[/QUOTE]
The man had found out Misafune's gamble. Now he was closing in for the kill. So she grabbed Rini's hand and ran up to the man. "Um..so like..Hi." she said as she turned on the flirting to overdrive, every action dripping with the charms and seductions she could manage. "So..um..like you use magic? That is totes cool." she said flipping her hair back..

@Nonalaka

@Tobi Neafearn

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon inhaled a breath to steady herself as she heard Achilles answer. Her eyes glanced down at the book, wondering if she really should ask him this. After what had just happened, he probably wouldn't want her going anywhere. But... if they were gonna be holed up here for a while, she at least wanted it to be a bit more like home... Kanon cleared her throat to try and steady her voice some before speaking⊗...

"Um.. would there be any way to go back to the dorm to grab our things? We don't have much of our own stuff here.. and if we're going to be here for a while, I think... it would be nicer to have our stuff... if that's okay."

@Jofune Tsurabisu
Achilles nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, let us get our stuff, and pick up some new things while we are at it. If it makes you happy, that is." he said smiling. "We can borrow the landlady's cart." he said wanting to be helpful.

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Reina heard Miyaka and turned to look at her, soon speaking. She didn't really know what to do at the moment besides trying to get them out of her. She wouldn't leave.. at least, she didn't think she could. Reina didn't know who was much trouble she would get in for leaving if Beatrice found out. Though she didn't know where she was either, there a as so much going on that she didn't know where anybody was but the three girls and Seria❆...

"I... I don't know.. T-Try and leave if it's possible. I can help you guys get out if you'd like. "
-Scarlett-

More fighting? "Look here! Mr. Magic, Can you not see we were just trashed by a monster, and now you are just going to attack people some more?" She was furious now. The entire situation had shattered her quiet little life. Her mother was screaming for her, she was terrified, and she was missing her father. All of this made no sense to her, so when the man began to single out someone in the crowd she just snapped. "And another thing, your supposed to bow to nobility. I am a princess, now find my mother and father and bring them to me now!" she ordered the man as she stomped her way to him.

(This is more comedic relief than anything.)

@Tobi Neafearn

@Nonalaka

@HimeragiSeiker

Lumina said:
...?Violetta listened as Takashi spoke, almost feeling like she was about to laugh from how gaudy and cheesy his words were. But, she didn't because his words really meant a lot to her simply because he was saying them. Despite their obvious cheesiness, they made her really happy, and hearing such compliments set her cheeks shade or two redder. Even aside from that, Violetta felt something else she wasn't really used to feeling. A tightness in her throat. A pricking sensation in her eyes. As Takashi finished and pointed his finger at his chest, it felt like her lip was about to start quivering, and she turned quickly so her back was facing him, effectively hiding her face. She felt weird, Takashi didn't need her ruining the moment?...
227785e5e7f827d40dd05ebedb4ddf33cca8511b_hq.gif

...?A warm liquid dripped down her cheek, causing Violetta to bring her hands up to her face, her hands touching the liquid. What was going on? Was she... no way. She was crying? The goddess of time, actually crying? How could it be possible? She wasn't sad, honestly sad probably wasn't even in her arsenal of emotions? So why were tears sliding on to her cheeks? No matter how much she tried to stop them, they just kept coming, and Violetta internally groaned, knowing Takashi would want to know what was going on... aha! Violetta had an idea that would totally make him not worry.. yeah.. that would work... though, of course, her voice came out more shaky than she wanted?...

"I-I love you..."

@Roman
Takashi chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. When she had said she loved him, he smiled and placed a thumb on her cheek, soon wiping the tear. She may not be looking at him, but he knew she was crying. It made him laugh lightly once more as he placed his hand on her arm, and patted it a few times...

"Our bond is strong enough to the point where I can feel the slightest change in your emotions. Don't hide it."

He then stood up and walked to the other side of the bed, getting ln his knees so he was able to see her face without looking down. He felt as I'd that would be too much, and plus he still wasn't dressed.

"I just wanted to tell you how I felt. How I remembered that there was something important I had to go when I got back. How there was SOMEONE waiting for me... To think after all those years of being alone, you barge into my life all reckless like and become one of the most important people in my life. Violetta.. You're great... And even more."

Takashi stood up and grabbed his clothes out of his closet and smiled. As he put them on.

"I... Also want to talk to you about something that's been on my mind for awhile now. When I was gone, I just couldn't stop thinking about starting a family... Now that I'm back here with you I can finally hear your opinion."

Takashi's hand was soon placed on the same arm he had patted not to long ago.

"So? What do you say?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back