• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille had finished her book, glancing outside. It was morning by now, and she was sure Levya was going to wake up soon. If Levya woke up and she wasn't there... well, she'd have to explain herself, and she didn't want to make her feel any more bad about bringing her here than she had already. Levya was only trying to keep her safe, and yet.. all she did was complain about it. How rude could she have been? And now here she was, preparing to lie about having left the mansion... Vanille threw the book down, walking out of the house and making it small again before sticking it in her bag and rushing back to their room in the mansion. She figured she'd just have to explain how she really felt when she got back... well, if she could find her, that is. Upon reaching their room Vanille noticed that Levya was gone. This caused the witch to blink in confusion. Where could she have gone? Maybe to make breakfast? They really hadn't eaten much the last day or so... yeah, that had to be it. Relaxing a bit, she set her bag down on the chair, heading down to the kitchen to try and find her friend. She called out to her as she did so◇...

"Levya? You in here?"

@HimeragiSeiker
...You began to hear voices and it seemed serious...

''it seems that UN got another one...white hair and horns...''

''white hair and horns? i thought i saw a figure like that walking around the mansion...Natsume, you know anything of this?''

''huh...did she have really big boobs?''

''...yeah it says so..''

''ah shit, its the girl that i offered hospitality to. she mustve left to find that other girl but she went to the most wrong place...oh...you here..''

...☫Natsume said after she saw Vanille. Seol and Neo was there too before they looked up and looked at her but in a casual way. Not mad. Just a bit confused. Natsume spoke again before she crossed her arms. If you looked passed them, there was a laptop with what appears to be a figure that looked like Levya strapped into a table unconscious☫...

''where did you go anyway? your friend left to go find you but looks like she got captured by the UN...''

Arty said:
John followed hesitantly though, glaring at her. "I may not be strong, but... I will kill you if you try something..."
''just follow dammit before any humans catch suspicion...''

...⊹She said a bit pissed as she walked into the alley⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright..''
"If it makes you feel any better, you're the only person to actually see my completely unclothed." Akane said as she relaxed her body as Arashea applied the sunscreen.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Yep~, its pretty calming, not to mention flowers are really nice" she said with a smile.
''oh...i see''

...☫She said as she giggled a bit and snuggled into her mom again her tail wagging happily☫...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked looking over at him as he suggested going out for the day a bright smiled soon spread across her face as her eyes flickered a little, she shook her head when asked if she was doing something else "No, not at all, I'd love to go along with you~" she said happily, after all it had been a while since they had a day that neither of them were busy or got to go anywhere.
...⚒Roland smiled back at Dakota, rather glad she was free for the day as he walked over to the door to the room. How long would it have been since they were both free? Longer than a month, that was for sure. So today would be a nice change of pace for lack of a better way of saying it⚒...

"Well, i need to shower first. Feeling brave enough to join~?"

Roman said:
"If it makes you feel any better, you're the only person to actually see my completely unclothed." Akane said as she relaxed her body as Arashea applied the sunscreen.
''well...its not that...im talking about if someone comes here and sees you? this isnt Earth where there are private beaches or restricted...maybe some guy will just be walking around here and take a look at us?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just follow dammit before any humans catch suspicion...''
...⊹She said a bit pissed as she walked into the alley⊹...
John followed, a bit nervous. "Why are we here..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i was only born 500 years ago...my sister about a year later...then mom died and dad left...''
Sora shook her head. "No I understand that part, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm dating someone not even a tenth of my age... I don't know, makes me just kind of feel like a pedophile or something..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...its not that...im talking about if someone comes here and sees you? this isnt Earth where there are private beaches or restricted...maybe some guy will just be walking around here and take a look at us?''
"He gets any ideas, I'll make sure he can't think again." Akane said as she looked back at Arashea. "Plus... You're here. That should be enough proof that I'm not looking for anyone... because she's right here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...i see''
...☫She said as she giggled a bit and snuggled into her mom again her tail wagging happily☫...
Amara snuggled her back smiling lightly, noticing she wasn't acting as overly serious as before, which made her glad, since Amara worried about her possibly stressing "What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Any new people?" Amara asked curiously since she hadn't asked in a while.

Arty said:
John followed, a bit nervous. "Why are we here..."
''okay...to fill you in on whats going on here...''

...⊹She sighed a bit exhausted before speaking in a serious tone⊹...

''after a certain attack which destroyed a school and every kid and staff in there, theres been a new law where supers are to submit themselves to be implanted a chip in their head which nullifies the beings' powers. simple, but it seems like theres much more cruel punishment to that. since humans could take advantage now that their victims are chipped and cant use their powers. if the chip doesnt seem to work for the certain being, they'll have to do the next best thing which is explode it and kill the chipped person. so now there are humans trying to hunt and capture supernaturals. and to either chip or experiment...a lot of horrors lie within humans that i dont want to look into...and if your offended because your human, im sorry. its just a horror i cant stop thinking about...''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora shook her head. "No I understand that part, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm dating someone not even a tenth of my age... I don't know, makes me just kind of feel like a pedophile or something..."

[/QUOTE]
''but wasnt i the one who chose you to be mine?''

Roman said:
"He gets any ideas, I'll make sure he can't think again." Akane said as she looked back at Arashea. "Plus... You're here. That should be enough proof that I'm not looking for anyone... because she's right here."
''hmm..alright~''

...✦She said as she smiled. She wasnt fully convinced but she'll take it as she continued to apply the sun screen on Akane✦...

Nonalaka said:
Amara snuggled her back smiling lightly, noticing she wasn't acting as overly serious as before, which made her glad, since Amara worried about her possibly stressing "What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Any new people?" Amara asked curiously since she hadn't asked in a while.
''no...honestly ive been playing a lot of video games lately. dating sims and online games and all that..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay...to fill you in on whats going on here...''
...⊹She sighed a bit exhausted before speaking in a serious tone⊹...

''after a certain attack which destroyed a school and every kid and staff in there, theres been a new law where supers are to submit themselves to be implanted a chip in their head which nullifies the beings' powers. simple, but it seems like theres much more cruel punishment to that. since humans could take advantage now that their victims are chipped and cant use their powers. if the chip doesnt seem to work for the certain being, they'll have to do the next best thing which is explode it and kill the chipped person. so now there are humans trying to hunt and capture supernaturals. and to either chip or experiment...a lot of horrors lie within humans that i dont want to look into...and if your offended because your human, im sorry. its just a horror i cant stop thinking about...''
"Oh... what... a... shame..." He started to punch in digits into his phone, keeping it a secret. "Well... I hope there is something I can do..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smiled back at Dakota, rather glad she was free for the day as he walked over to the door to the room. How long would it have been since they were both free? Longer than a month, that was for sure. So today would be a nice change of pace for lack of a better way of saying it⚒...

"Well, i need to shower first. Feeling brave enough to join~?"

[/QUOTE]
The faintest colour of pink dusted at her cheeks as he asked that, lifting her own clothes into her arms she eventually nodded, she needed one as well and the notion didn't make her as flustered as it used to, so there wasn't too much hesitation in her answer...

Arty said:
"Oh... what... a... shame..." He started to punch in digits into his phone, keeping it a secret. "Well... I hope there is something I can do..."
''and your dialing on your phone...pretty rude while i was going over something depressing...you trying to get me to be caught?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and your dialing on your phone...pretty rude while i was going over something depressing...you trying to get me to be caught?''
"Depressing? Tell that to the corpses of my former comrades eh? Humans, ARE the master race. We have started without much, but... we managed to take the damn world. I used to have... abnormal friends. What a waste of my time. You seem to have a good mine. Put it to good use." He sighed, and put the phone away, groaning. "They always take so long... Should have brought my machines... but they are buried 100 feet under the school..." John closed his eyes for a little bit, his head shaking. "Do... you know what it's like to be captured? To be tortured? You don't. Even me, shit has happened to me that will never happen to someone like you. Why you might ask? I'm weak. Plain and simple. I'm... human. I rely on others and my creations to do my work... even by 'human' standards I'm weak... but... maybe that's what caused the human race to take the world..." He trailed off, deep in thought.

Arty said:
"Depressing? Tell that to the corpses of my former comrades eh? Humans, ARE the master race. We have started without much, but... we managed to take the damn world. I used to have... abnormal friends. What a waste of my time. You seem to have a good mine. Put it to good use." He sighed, and put the phone away, groaning. "They always take so long... Should have brought my machines... but they are buried 100 feet under the school..." John closed his eyes for a little bit, his head shaking. "Do... you know what it's like to be captured? To be tortured? You don't. Even me, shit has happened to me that will never happen to someone like you. Why you might ask? I'm weak. Plain and simple. I'm... human. I rely on others and my creations to do my work... even by 'human' standards I'm weak... but... maybe that's what caused the human race to take the world..." He trailed off, deep in thought.
''do you know what its like to die? to be stabbed, raped, and get eaten by some dragon? thats how i died. you know who raped and stabbed me before i was left for a dragon? humans...''

...⊹Rize said as she glared at John⊹...

''now good bye...i would leave a monster for you to deal with...but il let you experience death in another way..''

...⊹She said before she knelt and jumped back into a teleport spell⊹...

Nonalaka said:
The faintest colour of pink dusted at her cheeks as he asked that, lifting her own clothes into her arms she eventually nodded, she needed one as well and the notion didn't make her as flustered as it used to, so there wasn't too much hesitation in her answer...
...⚒Roland smiled before opening the door and walking over to Dakota in order to grab her hand. That was right, he had to try harder to get Dakota to go red, or 'look like a tomato' as she once said. Oh well, that would have to wait for another time; for now Roland simply led Dakota out the door and towards that bathroom. As he did so he wondered when the last time it was that he was able to get her to do this was⚒...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''do you know what its like to die? to be stabbed, raped, and get eaten by some dragon? thats how i died. you know who raped and stabbed me before i was left for a dragon? humans...''
...⊹Rize said as she glared at John⊹...

''now good bye...i would leave a monster for you to deal with...but il let you experience death in another way..''

...⊹She said before she knelt and jumped back into a teleport spell⊹...
"Well fuck... there goes my smile... I think I should get a gun or something..." He frowned, and ran away as the police arrived. As soon as he made a sizable distance, he began to walk towards the forest, frowning. "Maybe... it's still there..."

(My character is very friendly.)

Arty said:
"Well fuck... there goes my smile... I think I should get a gun or something..." He frowned, and ran away as the police arrived. As soon as he made a sizable distance, he began to walk towards the forest, frowning. "Maybe... it's still there..."
(My character is very friendly.)
not to my character xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
not to my character xD )
( xD I recommend you follow him. This rp is in the same town, right?)

He arrived at a small clearing, making sure no one was around. Then, he started to tap his foot around, looking for something.

Arty said:
( xD I recommend you follow him. This rp is in the same town, right?)
He arrived at a small clearing, making sure no one was around. Then, he started to tap his foot around, looking for something.
well my character traveled to a different dimension..))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back