• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin remained in the trees as he hunted them down, and as he watched, he knew for sure that these men were definitely looking for trouble. Armed and armored, dressed in black, and moving quietly through the forest in well trained formation. These men were most likely looking for the school, following the formation of that stupid law. With a dark expression crossing his face, he descended in silence, as flames emanated from his body, burning the ground beneath his feet with every step. He outstretched a hand, his sword forming in his grip, just as one of the men noticed the shift in temperature. He turned as Kalin continued to approach, and opened fire to end the possible threat quickly. The bullets passed through Kalin, whose after image disappeared as he sped out of the way.
"You're going to regret coming here, and putting my friends in danger...."

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze trailed skyward as she exited the dorm building. She wasn't exactly sure of how she was to find Kalin, but with her next step, the sudden change in the ground caught her attention. Slowly rearranging her gaze, Layla's brow could be seen rising in confusion. "Why would there be..." Fire. Piecing the simple clue she found and a past revelation together, she was able to realize where the footprints came from. Kalin. Though she wasn't aware of what he could have gotten himself into, she knew she had to help him. For he had helped her when she needed it the most.

With newfound determination, Layla headed off into the direction of the footprints, keeping her gaze steadily focused upon the ground below her feet.

Nonalaka said:
Listening to his words, Camilla nodded "Of course" she said smiling with enthusiasm as she thought on what to make. Soon her gaze drifted toward her dorm door for a moment before looking to Kaname. As soothing as that was to be in his arms, she needed to get back to the task at hand, which was cooking dinner. She moved to give him a hug, pulling away after a moment "I've got to finish making the food now or it'll be too late in the day~" she said with a smile before opening the door to step inside and continue her cooking.
Kaname blinked for a moment, not having the slightest effort to thinking about time. Reluctant to release her, he tightened his grip for a mere moment, before allowing her to pull away. After all, he was beginning to get a bit hungry. Rolling his irises as he walked inside behind her, Kaname reached behind himself and closed the door. At least while she was fixing the food, he would have a chance to think about what it was he was going to do next regarding this new bull-, new circumstance in his life.

Nonalaka said:
Rini looked to her then to the doll and nodded in understanding, right, that made more sense to her at least it wasn't a trick done by someone else, which was her original thinking, almost letting a sigh of relief that she could trust the doll, she then looked back to Miyaka "How do you suppose we do that?" She asked her.
"We distract him with our charms, of course." she said to Rini in a low whisper. She just had to wait till the doll got his attention...

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Han had finished talking to the waitress on the phone and eventually hung up. He watched as Aika went to went to curl up. "Apollyon? You alright? I sort of figured you had lost your mind at one point."
"I did. I really did. So now that we caught the tiger by the toe, what do we do with her?" he tried to think of the benefits of keeping her, but still it was a spider's web thin line between her commiting two felonies on them, and just outright killing them. "Hmm..." he thought out loud.

@Roman

Jofune Tsurabisu]Miyaka watched the girl on the ground and sighed. She returned to planning with Rini. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
she's been standing xD ))

JJKab said:
((Anyone is On?))
((It's still the normal school hours over here in the US, where most of the RPers in this thread are from. It will be more active later.))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((It's still the normal school hours over here in the US, where most of the RPers in this thread are from. It will be more active later.))

[/QUOTE]
((I see..... i'm actually from Europe, Poland, so forgive me...))

JJKab said:
((I see..... i'm actually from Europe, Poland, so forgive me...))
(( Well, i know that @Nonalaka is also from Europe, so she should have the same time as you. But i think she's not around right now.))

JJKab said:
"Oh... Hey, there... i actually do, yeah... Could you tell me where is the dorm nr...." Gregory said, as he looked at the small piece of paper he was holding
"Dorm number... 53?" He looked over at the girl, smiling gently.
...❋ Levi looker at the paper and nodded, she smiled back at him before she motioned him to follow ❋...

"Room 53 huh, alright follow me"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi looker at the paper and nodded, she smiled back at him before she motioned him to follow ❋...
"Room 53 huh, alright follow me"
"Sure, i'm right behind you" Gregory said, following closely the girl

"Uhm.. Sorry for askin' but... what's your name, if i may ask?" He looked at her, smiling gently.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((It's still the normal school hours over here in the US, where most of the RPers in this thread are from. It will be more active later.))

[/QUOTE]
((don't you people get spring break? One week of no school heaven for muuaa))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((don't you people get spring break? One week of no school heaven for muuaa))

[/QUOTE]
((College life bro, plus my term ends in two weeks, so it will just be extra time between terms.))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((College life bro, plus my term ends in two weeks, so it will just be extra time between terms.))

[/QUOTE]
((bullshit, collage has spring break, I watch TV, I know about Cancun xD ))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((bullshit, collage has spring break, I watch TV, I know about Cancun xD ))

[/QUOTE]
((Saying that alone leads me to believe that you believe everything on tv and the internet. Also, you do understand not all colleges operate on the same schedule right?))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Saying that alone leads me to believe that you believe everything on tv and the internet. Also, you do understand not all collages operate on the same schedule right?))

[/QUOTE]
((ok, go back and read that post again and read it in a joking sarcastic tone of voice. Honestly, I am a junior in high school and just today, I have already received 27 emails from collages, and its just past lunch. I am pretty certain I am familiar with how most collages work by now... my right eye has literally started twitching from talking about this... I was making a joke and I would have thought the " xD " made that clear... now if you will excuse me, I need to go dump my email... again.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...how old are you?''
Sora shrugged and thought about it for a moment before replying. "That depends on if you want biological age, or chronological age. Because biologically I'm about 18 going on to 19, but chronologically... let's see, if I take the time I've spent in other dimensions, then add it to the time I've lived on earth... hmm... accounting for temporal differences, a little over ten thousand years old."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back