• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro rubbed his chin in thought. If she didn't like sleeping inside... Where could she sleep? He then thought back to how his friend Klef had his cave, which gave him an idea. "Not even caves? I mean... You'll need some sort of shelter and a cave is the closest thing I can get to nature..."
...€ May looked at Alejandro, A

Cave?... She let out a soft sigh and nodded €...

"Depends on where the cave is"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm~ so hostile...im just only trying to make chat. unless you want it to become a battle field......or did i make you mad by mentioning the name of Myuki?''
...⊹The woman said giggling a bit in a playful way⊹...
"She was the person who fucked me over. Plenty of times." John began to stand up, groaning. "What makes you think I'm some type of tpy anyways non-human bitch?"

(The swearing is real xD My character was fucked up in the last highschool)

Arty said:
"She was the person who fucked me over. Plenty of times." John began to stand up, groaning. "What makes you think I'm some type of tpy anyways non-human bitch?"

(The swearing is real xD My character was fucked up in the last highschool)
''now now, its not nice to throw insults. Myuki is actually a nice person. but with that sailor mouth that you have...no wonder your so negative~''

...⊹She said giggling a bit more⊹...

(this is mainly a build up for Rize to inform what was recently going on. even the fact Myuki had married someone and now has 2 babies
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''now now, its not nice to throw insults. Myuki is actually a nice person. but with that sailor mouth that you have...no wonder your so negative~''
...⊹She said giggling a bit more⊹...

(this is mainly a build up for Rize to inform what was recently going on. even the fact Myuki had married someone and now has 2 babies xD )
"Are you talking about the naga? No, not her... she was someone of the past... But who are you anyways?" He started to walk towards the town, sighing. "And why are there so many cops here..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ive seen em before...so a pistol with a blade?''
"Yes ma'am. Just that and I'll be good to go. After this, I'm planning on working out in the gym." Elora said as she crossed her legs.

Roman said:
Nai had felt Fricka's body relax, he himself had already been relaxed. He was sort of used to kissing her now, and he didn't get embarrassed as much anymore... His cheeks still tint pink though.
"I wish we could stay like that forever.." Fricka whispered, slowly releasing Nai.

"But... You don't live here.. That's a shame" She said a bit sadly.

"I'll go cook.." She stated, walking into the kitchen

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no~ and also not vice versa...im just wondering~''
Amara nodded "Ah, alright~" she said with a smile before she thought about the question again "....Did you think I'd be...mad?" She asked curiously

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "whichever you prefer!~" she said and nodded. "though I haven't watched many scary movies, just a couple and they weren't that scary."
Kenai thought for a bit "Well watching one at home is more comfortable, and I have plenty of food like popcorn and such..." He suggested.

Roman said:
"Yeah... My powers aren't really dangerous considering I'm a very caring person myself. When I'm angry, then it's a problem, especially if I lose control of my true myself." Cecil explained as he sat next to Maya. "Though, I have you so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to keep in touch with myself... All I have to do is think about you." He told her before dropping a sugar cube in is coffee.
Maya smiled "Well, I'm glad I can help with that in a way then" she said softly "But losing control of your true self? What exactly happens when that happens? Has it happened often?" She asked curiously, she had obviously never seen him in such a way so she wondered what exactly he was on about.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]-Aika-
She lost herself in the rest of the pizza. Her belly was more than full, so she curled up on the chaise.

-Apollyon-

He quickly moves to the other room and changes clothes.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini looked to her then to the doll and nodded in understanding, right, that made more sense to her at least it wasn't a trick done by someone else, which was her original thinking, almost letting a sigh of relief that she could trust the doll, she then looked back to Miyaka "How do you suppose we do that?" She asked her.

WeirdPrincess said:

◎Yumi◎

Yumi smiled at Elliot and nodded her head as thanks when he opened the door. She soon walked through the door and waited for him to walk through so she could start walking. Yumi didn't want to be rude and leave Elliot behind, since she did kind of walk pretty fast. Maybe she could just shift into a bird or cheetah and get her stuff to her dorm fast, though that probably wouldn't work. Considering she was pretty excited for the amusement park, she was almost bouncing on her feet. "Are you a fan of roller coasters?" Yumi asked curiously.
Elliot then made his way through the door and walked up until he was alongside her seeing how excited she was about going brought a smile to his face as he looked over at her his train of thought stopping as she spoke "Hm? Rollercoasters? Yeah I like them as long as I haven't ate directly before going on them cause then they make me sick" he chuckled lightly "But by the time we walk there it'll have been a while since I ate so it won't be an issue" he said with a nod "What about yourself?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smirked before pulling out a change of clothes, a brown t-shirt and cargo pants, just plain enough that he wouldn't care if they got grease or oil on them. Roland then poked Dakota's nose as she looked at him, speaking as he did so⚒...

"Well, i'm sure it would be better if i could use my powers to warm up the bed as well~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled when he poked her nose "Well, yeah, but your cuddles are still the best when you aren't warming yourself too~" she said happily as she eventually pulled out an outfit for herself as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"I wish we could stay like that forever.." Fricka whispered, slowly releasing Nai.
"But... You don't live here.. That's a shame" She said a bit sadly.

"I'll go cook.." She stated, walking into the kitchen
Nai had followed behind Fricka, smiling as he stepped into the kitchen. He had took a seat at the table, soon speaking, "I was planning to go and get myself an apartment once I finished school or I might go back home. Either way, when you finish school, I guess we can live with one another. I wouldn't mind living with you, in fact it'll be really good for us to be close enough to one another... You seen what happened when we tried to leave. We couldn't let one another go."

Roman said:
Nai had followed behind Fricka, smiling as he stepped into the kitchen. He had took a seat at the table, soon speaking, "I was planning to go and get myself N apartment once I finished school or I might go back home. Either way, when you finished school, I guess we can live with one another. I wouldn't mind living with you, in fact it'll be really good for us to be close enough to one another... You seen what happened when we tried to leave. We couldn't let one another go."
Fricka giggled, as she walked over to the fridge, and opened it, looking inside

"That's a lovely plan... i'm looking forward to that.." She stated, humming quietly.

"And of course don't forget about our marriage, soon" Fricka said, pulling out some ingridients for the sandviches, which include butter, meat, cheese, and ketchup.

(By the way, i added a new character, will it be accepted?)

Arty said:
"Are you talking about the naga? No, not her... she was someone of the past... But who are you anyways?" He started to walk towards the town, sighing. "And why are there so many cops here..."
''and i have told you...Rize...we need to talk in private. i do not wish to be getting caught by the humans..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes ma'am. Just that and I'll be good to go. After this, I'm planning on working out in the gym." Elora said as she crossed her legs.
''okay''

...♱She said before she started to craft using her magic♱...

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Ah, alright~" she said with a smile before she thought about the question again "....Did you think I'd be...mad?" She asked curiously
Kenai thought for a bit "Well watching one at home is more comfortable, and I have plenty of food like popcorn and such..." He suggested.

Maya smiled "Well, I'm glad I can help with that in a way then" she said softly "But losing control of your true self? What exactly happens when that happens? Has it happened often?" She asked curiously, she had obviously never seen him in such a way so she wondered what exactly he was on about.

Rini looked to her then to the doll and nodded in understanding, right, that made more sense to her at least it wasn't a trick done by someone else, which was her original thinking, almost letting a sigh of relief that she could trust the doll, she then looked back to Miyaka "How do you suppose we do that?" She asked her.

Elliot then made his way through the door and walked up until he was alongside her seeing how excited she was about going brought a smile to his face as he looked over at her his train of thought stopping as she spoke "Hm? Rollercoasters? Yeah I like them as long as I haven't ate directly before going on them cause then they make me sick" he chuckled lightly "But by the time we walk there it'll have been a while since I ate so it won't be an issue" he said with a nod "What about yourself?" He asked.

Dakota smiled when he poked her nose "Well, yeah, but your cuddles are still the best when you aren't warming yourself too~" she said happily as she eventually pulled out an outfit for herself as well.
''no, i was just curious~''

...✿Arako said as she snuggled more into her mom✿...

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she walked over to the fridge, and opened it, looking inside
"That's a lovely plan... i'm looking forward to that.." She stated, humming quietly.

"And of course don't forget about our marriage, soon" Fricka said, pulling out some ingridients for the sandviches, which include butter, meat, cheese, and ketchup.

(By the way, i added a new character, will it be accepted?)
(((( I'll see if it's okay. Thanks for telling me ))))

Nai laughed lightly. How could he forget about proposing? He promised that when they were out of school, he'd propose. "It may the first thing when we leave!" He said happily. "And I'm glad you like me plan. Oh.. If we don't get an apartment I can just buy a house."

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly. How could he forget about proposing? He promised that when they were out of school, he'd propose. "It may the first thing when we leave!" He said happily. "And I'm glad you like me plan. Oh.. If we don't get an apartment I can just buy a house."
"That's lovely... and this plan is as sweet as you" Fricka said, as she approached Nai, and kissed him on his cheek, before laying the stuff on the table, and walking to get the bread from across the kitchen.

"I would love to live with you... and... y'know... have childr--ren.." Fricka stated quietly, the last part was really hard to hear.

Nonalaka said:

Asako nodded, "Alright!~ watching one at home it is then!~" she said and smiled happily.

Gregory slowly entered the courtyard of the Highschool, as he looked around, small backpack on his back, containing everything he needed for the school term

"I wish there was someone who could help me" He mumbled to himself, as he walked towards the dorms, humming quietly.

@AnyoneViable

JJKab said:
"That's lovely... and this plan is as sweet as you" Fricka said, as she approached Nai, and kissed him on his cheek, before laying the stuff on the table, and walking to get the bread from across the kitchen.
"I would love to live with you... and... y'know... have childr--ren.." Fricka stated quietly, the last part was really hard to hear.
Nai smiled and walked over to Fricka, though he did it quietly. Once he made it over to her he wrapped his arms around her and chuckled, "Great then.. It's always best that you plan ahead~ That's what we're doing and I'm pretty sure this relationship will make it pretty far." He said softly, since he was unable to hear what she said last, he didn't bother to make her tell him, but he was curious.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and walked over to Fricka, though he did it quietly. Once he made it over to her he wrapped his arms around her and chuckled, "Great then.. It's always best that you plan ahead~ That's what we're doing and I'm pretty sure this relationship will make it pretty far." He said softly, since he was unable to hear what she said last, he didn't bother to make her tell him, but he was curious.
Fricka smiled widely, as she looked up at Nai, since he was a bit taller than her, and giggled, kissing him on his lips. She was holding a loaf of bread in her one hand and a kitchen knife in the other.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly entered the courtyard of the Highschool, as he looked around, small backpack on his back, containing everything he needed for the school term
"I wish there was someone who could help me" He mumbled to himself, as he walked towards the dorms, humming quietly.

@AnyoneViable
...❋ Levi was walking to the school doors, she didn't really need to go to school but she went so she could go to the band room, having such sensitive ears Levi had heard a guy saying he needed help, she looked around and spotted him, she made her way over there and waved a little ❋...

"You new here?"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi was walking to the school doors, she didn't really need to go to school but she went so she could go to the band room, having such sensitive ears Levi had heard a guy saying he needed help, she looked around and spotted him, she made her way over there and waved a little ❋...
"You new here?"
"Oh... Hey, there... i actually do, yeah... Could you tell me where is the dorm nr...." Gregory said, as he looked at the small piece of paper he was holding

"Dorm number... 53?" He looked over at the girl, smiling gently.

Roman said:
"Yep. I'm gonna use this time to relax. We deserve it as much as us supers are going through." Akane said softly.
''yeah...your right''

...✦She said before laying down and closing her eyes just resting✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and i have told you...Rize...we need to talk in private. i do not wish to be getting caught by the humans..''
"What about humans?! Hmm?" John seemed a bit agitated by the comment. "And talk privately... Show me where."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back