• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what chya doin..?''
...✿Arako asked as she snuggled into her mom a little✿...
Amara smiled a little as she snuggled her back "Nothing much, just relaxing I supposed" she said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako hummed a bit, "anything that get's me excited to watch, from horror to the funny movies" she said and nodded.
Kenai nodded "Alright, so at least I can watch horror movies with you without worrying about you being scared" he said with a laugh "You wanna go to the movie theatre or just watch a movie at my house?" He asked looking to her.

Roman said:
Cecil laughed lightly as he grabbed a coffee mug for he both of them and soon poured coffee in them. Once he finished that he turned to the table and set the mugs down, and placing sugar cubes between them. "That we can agree on. I just want to visit you, but seeing how I'm still not that good with my powers, I might freak out and end up getting chipped... Those guys are really making life hard for me." He said softly before smiling. "I have you and Aaron though~ So, I guess I'll be fine~"
Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif
Maya smiled and nodded "I don't think my powers are influential enough for them to pick them up or something, since it seems as a though I don't have too much trouble moving to see you... Though maybe I've just been lucky these few times I've been out.." She said with a nod as she put some sugar into her coffee. "Either way, I'm going to try to visit you as much as I can~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled a little as she snuggled her back "Nothing much, just relaxing I supposed" she said with a smile.
Kenai nodded "Alright, so at least I can watch horror movies with you without worrying about you being scared" he said with a laugh "You wanna go to the movie theatre or just watch a movie at my house?" He asked looking to her.
''ah...i see~...mom, what would you do if you found out i had a boyfriend or a girlfriend? well, its not like i have one yet but...just wondering''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see~...mom, what would you do if you found out i had a boyfriend or a girlfriend? well, its not like i have one yet but...just wondering''
Amara blinked "Well as long as they made you happy, I'd be happy for you of course ~" she said with a smile. "Why, are you asking that?, do you have your eyes on someone?" She questioned with a slight giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinked "Well as long as they made you happy, I'd be happy for you of course ~" she said with a smile. "Why, are you asking that?, do you have your eyes on someone?" She questioned with a slight giggle.
''no~ and also not vice versa...im just wondering~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea decided to wear the white bikini and started to change with Akane✦...
Akane looked at Arashea and smiled, "I can already tell this is going to be fun~ Only because I have you here to spend the day with though." She said as she took off her clothes and put on here bikini.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea and smiled, "I can already tell this is going to be fun~ Only because I have you here to spend the day with though." She said as she took off her clothes and put on here bikini.
''yeah. hmmm...we should go scuba diving sometime huh?''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota knew he'd get back at her later, but his reactions were so amusing that it was worth it sometimes. She giggled lightly before nodding at his statement. "Yup, I'm so used to getting cuddles when I sleep now my sleeping isn't as good without it" she said as she looked to him, she supposed it was true, she hadn't slept on her own since she had met Roland really apart from the nights he worked late, like that one, and even then she got an hour of sleep that she wasn't alone.
...⚒Roland smirked before pulling out a change of clothes, a brown t-shirt and cargo pants, just plain enough that he wouldn't care if they got grease or oil on them. Roland then poked Dakota's nose as she looked at him, speaking as he did so⚒...

"Well, i'm sure it would be better if i could use my powers to warm up the bed as well~"

Nonalaka said:
Asako smiled, "whichever you prefer!~" she said and nodded. "though I haven't watched many scary movies, just a couple and they weren't that scary."

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled and nodded "I don't think my powers are influential enough for them to pick them up or something, since it seems as a though I don't have too much trouble moving to see you... Though maybe I've just been lucky these few times I've been out.." She said with a nod as she put some sugar into her coffee. "Either way, I'm going to try to visit you as much as I can~" she said happily.
"Yeah... My powers aren't really dangerous considering I'm a very caring person myself. When I'm angry, then it's a problem, especially if I lose control of my true myself." Cecil explained as he sat next to Maya. "Though, I have you so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to keep in touch with myself... All I have to do is think about you." He told her before dropping a sugar cube in is coffee.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a sword thats massive but it can turn into a chain gun and fire plasma that can obliterate a tank''
...♱Seris said as she looked back♱...

''or a Scythe with a Sniper mode, or a rifle that can turn into a spear, or even a grenade launcher that can also turn into a massive hammer''
"The scythe with a Sniper mode seems cool, though that wouldn't exactly be my style. I do like the sound of the massive sword that turns into a chain gun though." Elora said with a nod. "You seem to have a pretty good imagination to come up with stuff like that or you've just made weapons like that before."

WeirdPrincess said:
"The scythe with a Sniper mode seems cool, though that wouldn't exactly be my style. I do like the sound of the massive sword that turns into a chain gun though." Elora said with a nod. "You seem to have a pretty good imagination to come up with stuff like that or you've just made weapons like that before."
''ive seen em before...so a pistol with a blade?''

...☫With a yawn, the girl, Seria started to wake up and was now wearing a black and red kimono. As she stood up she looked around. Guess she fell in a hallucination. She didn't know. But she remembered that there was an attack☫...

@Nonalaka

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫After another shower Natsumi came back to the bed room. She soon tossed a towel to Sora before getting another towel for herself and wrapped it around☫...
@Cursed Jester
Sora dryer herself off and stood up, "So, grocery store then Amusement park right?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] Sora dryer herself off and stood up, "So, grocery store then Amusement park right?"

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...pretty much''

...☫She said before she sat on a chair and got the hair blow dryer and turned it on and started to dry her hair☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...pretty much''
...☫She said before she sat on a chair and got the hair blow dryer and turned it on and started to dry her hair☫...
Sora looked at Natsumi before simply shaking her head, her hair instantly drying out. Then getting dressed she asked, "So what do we need to pick up at the store anyway?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora looked at Natsumi before simply shaking her head, her hair instantly drying out. Then getting dressed she asked, "So what do we need to pick up at the store anyway?"

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm ice cream, chicken, steak, rice, vegetables...and fruits..''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora blinked and looked at Natsumi. "Can't you just create all that?"

[/QUOTE]
''...well, i could, but it just wouldnt taste as well as real food..''

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yup ))
----

...❤︎After the events, Celia had fallen asleep, considering it had been night time. Though the next morning, she woke up earlier than usual with her hair slightly disheveled and her clothes most likely discarded on the floor by the bed. She didn't know if that was true because she hadn't bothered to look, considering she hadn't exactly moved from the comfort of her bed yet nor did she want to. It was warm and quite nice under the covers, Celia was sure she would be cold if she decided to leave the comfortable bed of hers. Pouting, she ran a hand through her hair a few times to try and fix it, though she didn't know if that worked. She at least hoped it did, not that it really mattered what her hair looked like. Once that was done, Celia careful and quietly got herself out of bed before trotting to the closet to grab something to wear. Thankfully, the closet door didn't creak or squeal when it was being opened, that would have messed things up a bit. She wanted to make Taylor breakfast in bed, but if anything she did was the slightest bit to noisy and she wasn't careful enough or he was already awake, then that would just ruin things. So after Celia put on her necessary undergarments and had thrown on one of her oversized t-shirts, which were in fact pretty comfortable and kind of felt like a dress, she tiptoed out of the room and headed towards the kitchen as she wondered what to make❤︎...

"Hm.. would pancakes be good? What about French toast? To many options, not enough time!"

...❤︎Celia still couldn't figure out what to make when she was in the kitchen and had almost made everything she could think of out of frustration. Of course, that wouldn't have been good because there wasn't any possible way he nor even she, could finish everything she was thinking of. Thankfully, after what seemed like forever, even though it was a couple of seconds, Celia finally decided on making blueberry muffins with a couple pancakes., accompanied with some bacon and a glass of orange juice. It would have been a buffet if she hadn't have narrowed it down to that. She hummed to herself as she worked about the kitchen until everything was made and ready on a tray, all she needed was to make it look nice and leave a little card on the side. After writing on the small card and making sure everything was right where it should be, Celia smiled at her work before picking up the tray and carrying it to her bedroom. Upon reaching the inside of her room, she spoke❤︎...

"Wakey, wakey! Breakfast is here~"
Taylor was tired out completely after last night. He spent all of his energy that night and to wake up as early as it was now... That would be absolutely ridiculous. He was sleeping so deeply, he snored, but luckily for the others who stayed there, he snoring was the light kind. When Celia got out of bed, Taylor just groaned and rolled over since she had to move from his arms. When she was searching for her clothes and stuff, all the noise that she made, which wasn't much, didn't bother him. All he did was sleep... Sleep and more sleep. When she had came back though,Taylor heard the door open he slowly sat up and looked at Celia, rubbing his head as he yawned...

"What's this about?"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora blinked. "I don't know, the food you made me seemed to taste ok, but I guess..."

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm......jeez, blow drying my hair is taking a long time actually...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back