• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie blinked seemingly unfazed by his answer though maybe she should have been? She wasn't one for seeing things or people as dangerous, again, another flaw of hers "Wow, why leave and come here when you have such an interesting job already?" She asked "I mean, I assume you use your powers well, so I don't think you needed help with that either." She continued, now curious to why exactly he was here.
He looked at her seemingly considering what and how much he should tell her. She was an anomaly, seemed naive at some points and at other points highly observant but it was her power that kept him from simply walking away from the situation, complementary powers were hard to find. "I guess you could say me coming here is a job as well though there are additional benefits of interacting with so many power users. Which is experience in itself." He stated simply shrugging again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
He looked at her seemingly considering what and how much he should tell her. She was an anomaly, seemed naive at some points and at other points highly observant but it was her power that kept him from simply walking away from the situation, complementary powers were hard to find. "I guess you could say me coming here is a job as well though there are additional benefits of interacting with so many power users. Which is experience in itself." He stated simply shrugging again.
"Coming here is a job?" She questioned, she didn't see how it could be really, it seems a lot less work than his apparent job decription, she mentally shrugged "My parents sent me here to make the most of my abilities, though I haven't been to any classes yet, I haven't even finished unpacking"

Nonalaka said:
Rini blinked, he was just battling a minute ago how did he?...but that didnt matter she was just glad to see he seemed alright, that brought a gentle smile to her lips, she hadn't picked up it wasn't really him yet, lifting Chiharu with her as she stood up she carried her along, believing she wasn't exactly fit for walking at that moment. Rini glanced to the girl signalling Beatrice, for a brief moment, hoping they'd get away before she would notice...
@Lumina
...☼Chiharu was drifting in and our of consciousness as this was happening. She was too tired from both the illness and the transformation, so she definitely was in no shape to move. Thankfully Rini was carrying her at Misafune seemed to approach them. Her eyes fluttered open hearing his voice, and her head turned to try and see him. Her vision was blurry from not being totally 100% conscious yet, but she saw something or someone that kind of looked like it could be Misafune, and her small voice spoke before her eyes fell closed and she fell fully unconscious in Rini's grasp☼...

"...da... ddy..."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
"Coming here is a job?" She questioned, she didn't see how it could be really, it seems a lot less work than his apparent job decription, she mentally shrugged "My parents sent me here to make the most of my abilities, though I haven't been to any classes yet, I haven't even finished unpacking"
He shrugged again and didnt elaborate. In truth he had long understood the meaning of this supposed job thank to figuring out his employer but that was not something he would want to elaborate on. "I just got here, though i guess you could say im unpacked since i brought little with me." He said looking at the katana on his back and the small bag on his shoulders.

Akio said:
He shrugged again and didnt elaborate. In truth he had long understood the meaning of this supposed job thank to figuring out his employer but that was not something he would want to elaborate on. "I just got here, though i guess you could say im unpacked since i brought little with me." He said looking at the katana on his back and the small bag on his shoulders.
Rosalie followed his gaze to the bag on his back "That's it?" She said pulling a confused face "That's what you've brought with you for the whole rest of the school year?" She continued, what about stuff like books? Clothes? Objects that were important to him? She simply shrugged before her eyes then moved to look at the Katana as she admired it "That's pretty cool" her voice mummered in a quieter tone.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie followed his gaze to the bag on his back "That's it?" She said pulling a confused face "That's what you've brought with you for the whole rest of the school year?" She continued, what about stuff like books? Clothes? Objects that were important to him? She simply shrugged before her eyes then moved to look at the Katana as she admired it "That's pretty cool" her voice mummered in a quieter tone.
"I don't need anything else." He said simply. Obtaining the books was easy enough even online and he had very few personal articles. Not to mention he had the money to buy cloths if needed. Seeing her interestin his katana he put one hand on the hilt and drew it wjth practiced east and held it out sideways in front of him to her. It was a masterwork or at least seemed to be and the blade had obviously been sharpened quite recently. It was plain except near the hilt of the sword was a line of Japanese Kanji going up the blade. "I made it myself." He stated simply allowing her to take it if she wanted to look at it.

Akio said:
"I don't need anything else." He said simply. Obtaining the books was easy enough even online and he had very few personal articles. Not to mention he had the money to buy cloths if needed. Seeing her interestin his katana he put one hand on the hilt and drew it wjth practiced east and held it out sideways in front of him to her. It was a masterwork or at least seemed to be and the blade had obviously been sharpened quite recently. It was plain except near the hilt of the sword was a line of Japanese Kanji going up the blade. "I made it myself." He stated simply allowing her to take it if she wanted to look at it.
Rosalie took the blade looking it up and down, stopping when she got to the writing near the hilt, tilting her head, obviously not understanding what it said. Upon hearing him speak she looked at him somewhat in awe "You made this?" She said as then slowly handed it back to him "Its really nice, you have a talent" she smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie took the blade looking it up and down, stopping when she got to the writing near the hilt, tilting her head, obviously not understanding what it said. Upon hearing him speak she looked at him somewhat in awe "You made this?" She said as then slowly handed it back to him "Its really nice, you have a talent" she smiled.
"One who makes his own weapons need no worry about the quality of that which he fights with. The Kanji says 'im the bringer of the eternal night and give the eternal sleep,' the blades name is Nightfall." He said shearing the blade once again with a smooth motion. "Its not the only weapon I've made but probably the highest quality." His voice did not brag, it was simply a statement of fact as he accepted her compliment.

Akio said:
"One who makes his own weapons need no worry about the quality of that which he fights with. The Kanji says 'im the bringer of the eternal night and give the eternal sleep,' the blades name is Nightfall." He said shearing the blade once again with a smooth motion. "Its not the only weapon I've made but probably the highest quality." His voice did not brag, it was simply a statement of fact as he accepted her compliment.
Rosalie nodded, she supposed what he said made sense "Eternal sleep?...That's a pretty dark little saying you got on that thing" she said with a gentle laugh "Though I guess what other kind of phrase would you put on a blade with a name like that really" she said as she fiddled with the clip in her hair, fixing it back into place.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded, she supposed what he said made sense "Eternal sleep?...That's a pretty dark little saying you got on that thing" she said with a gentle laugh "Though I guess what other kind of phrase would you put on a blade with a name like that really" she said as she fiddled with the clip in her hair, fixing it back into place.
His expression didnt change at her calling the saying dark. "A blade is made to kill for a sword has no other perpose. I rarely draw the blade for things outside of my job and practice. He felt his eyes follow her movements slightly and cursed his body's over attentiveness. Emotionless or not it was harder to escape his bodies physical needs.

Akio said:
His expression didnt change at her calling the saying dark. "A blade is made to kill for a sword has no other perpose. I rarely draw the blade for things outside of my job and practice. He felt his eyes follow her movements slightly and cursed his body's over attentiveness. Emotionless or not it was harder to escape his bodies physical needs.
She nodded after she finished fixing the clip, content that it was now in the right place" As far as I know there's all sorts of facilities here for weapons training, I think....I only glossed over the pamphlet I was given before I lost it" she said laughing a bit sheepishly "Who taught you to fight and stuff? Did you teach yourself?" She asked curiously "how did you decide to do the kind of work you do?" She continued, something at the back of her mind told her he wouldn't answer, but what was the harm in asking, right?

Nonalaka said:
She nodded after she finished fixing the clip, content that it was now in the right place" As far as I know there's all sorts of facilities here for weapons training, I think....I only glossed over the pamphlet I was given before I lost it" she said laughing a bit sheepishly "Who taught you to fight and stuff? Did you teach yourself?" She asked curiously "how did you decide to do the kind of work you do?" She continued, something at the back of her mind told her he wouldn't answer, but what was the harm in asking, right?
"I taught myself threw necessary and practical experience as i grew older and the contracts i take are decided exclusively by me. Im offered a job and a decide whether to take it based off the merits and difficulty of the job." He said not going to far into detail but answering her questions. He didnt need much to train his blade which could be considered master class it was more about maintaining his skill but expanding his powers was one thing he looked for here. "What do you plan to get from this school?" He asked a bit curiously.

Akio said:
"I taught myself threw necessary and practical experience as i grew older and the contracts i take are decided exclusively by me. Im offered a job and a decide whether to take it based off the merits and difficulty of the job." He said not going to far into detail but answering her questions. He didnt need much to train his blade which could be considered master class it was more about maintaining his skill but expanding his powers was one thing he looked for here. "What do you plan to get from this school?" He asked a bit curiously.
He answered, her instinct must've been wrong, perhaps he wasn't as secretive as she thought he would be...she paused for a moment after he asked about she was planning to get from school, he gaze drifted to the side as one of her hands rubbed the side of her face "I don't know yet really if I'm honest... Though for now, I guess its to understand how to use my powers to their potential, that and to maybe make friends that don't get wierded out when I talk without moving my mouth" she said laughing off the last bit.

Nonalaka said:
He answered, her instinct must've been wrong, perhaps he wasn't as secretive as she thought he would be...she paused for a moment after he asked about she was planning to get from school, he gaze drifted to the side as one of her hands rubbed the side of her face "I don't know yet really if I'm honest... Though for now, I guess its to understand how to use my powers to their potential, that and to maybe make friends that don't get wierded out when I talk without moving my mouth" she said laughing off the last bit.
His lips twitched slightly at that last part, so minor most might have thought it was a hallucination. "Guess this is the place for that." He amended seriously before considering something. "If you wish i can help you harness your energy, our powers are similar so i should be able to give you additional training to increase your learning." His words were formal but the thought of complementary powers was to much of a lure he couldn't help offering to help the girl with her issue.

Akio said:
His lips twitched slightly at that last part, so minor most might have thought it was a hallucination. "Guess this is the place for that." He amended seriously before considering something. "If you wish i can help you harness your energy, our powers are similar so i should be able to give you additional training to increase your learning." His words were formal but the thought of complementary powers was to much of a lure he couldn't help offering to help the girl with her issue.
Rosalie blinked a few times, she could have sworn his expression had shifted for a moment or at least attempted to... She took a moment to study his face before he spoke again, offering to give her extra training. After pondering over his offer for a second she fave a nod of approval "Yeah! That would be great!~" she her voice beamed as a smile crossed her face.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie blinked a few times, she could have sworn his expression had shifted for a moment or at least attempted to... She took a moment to study his face before he spoke again, offering to give her extra training. After pondering over his offer for a second she fave a nod of approval "Yeah! That would be great!~" she her voice beamed as a smile crossed her face.
He nodded, any chance to test how useful her power might be was a boon in itself and ethier way new or not she would allow him to assimilate into the school easier. Two generally was more trusted then one and she had an innocent and cute aura. He blinked to himself, dud he just refer to her as cute? Shaking his head dismissively he looked at her again. "We may start whenever you wish"

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu was drifting in and our of consciousness as this was happening. She was too tired from both the illness and the transformation, so she definitely was in no shape to move. Thankfully Rini was carrying her at Misafune seemed to approach them. Her eyes fluttered open hearing his voice, and her head turned to try and see him. Her vision was blurry from not being totally 100% conscious yet, but she saw something or someone that kind of looked like it could be Misafune, and her small voice spoke before her eyes fell closed and she fell fully unconscious in Rini's grasp☼...
"...da... ddy..."

@Nonalaka

@Tobi Neafearn

Akio said:
He nodded, any chance to test how useful her power might be was a boon in itself and ethier way new or not she would allow him to assimilate into the school easier. Two generally was more trusted then one and she had an innocent and cute aura. He blinked to himself, dud he just refer to her as cute? Shaking his head dismissively he looked at her again. "We may start whenever you wish"
Rosalie smiled "Great~" she chimed before she placed her hand to her chin in thought."I'll need to get lunch and unpack and stuff first probably... But after that I'm fine to start anytime after that today or tomorrow" she said, her voice laced with enthusiasm, her expression mirroring her words.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie smiled "Great~" she chimed before she placed her hand to her chin in thought."I'll need to get lunch and unpack and stuff first probably... But after that I'm fine to start anytime after that today or tomorrow" she said, her voice laced with enthusiasm, her expression mirroring her words.
He considered lunch and knew he should probably eat considering he had walked here and after a moment He nodded. "Theres no hurry, perhaps we can eat lunch together since i must eat as well." He said unaware how asking her out to eat might look.

Akio said:
He considered lunch and knew he should probably eat considering he had walked here and after a moment He nodded. "Theres no hurry, perhaps we can eat lunch together since i must eat as well." He said unaware how asking her out to eat might look.
Rosalie gave him somewhat of a surprised look, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as he asked her to join him, she assumed he'd want to eat alone, not that she minded, she'd like the company, she didn't really like being on her own anyways "Sure~ Two is better than one, Right?" she said with a smile

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Fair enough" he said with a smile "So anyways, what do you wanna do?" He asked as he then stretched a little.
Asako tilted her head in thought, "hmm.... do you have anything in mind?" she asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie gave him somewhat of a surprised look, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as he asked her to join him, she assumed he'd want to eat alone, not that she minded, she'd like the company, she didn't really like being on her own anyways "Sure~ Two is better than one, Right?" she said with a smile
He nodded, he had more then enough money to treat them both and if he wanted her assistance later on perhaps it would be better to make a good impression now. "Certainly." He agreed, two was better then one in most situations even in his work so he simply agreed and looked at her. "Do you know where you want to eat?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let a quiet snicker when he grumbled, she'd never get tired of that reaction to being called cute. "Well then I'm sorry for moving, though I would have felt lazy if I had laid in bed any longer" she said with a nod.
...⚒Roland huffed at Dakota's snicker as he rummaged through his clothing, though he smirked as he did at least let her know before they even came here that he does make her pay in embarrassment when she calls him cute. As for her apologizing, it wasn't really Dakota's fault. So after sighing, Roland looked at her and spoke softly⚒...

"Well, i guess it's my own fault for staying up working. Besides, we both know it's far better sleeping while cuddling~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back