• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head in thought, "hmm.... do you have anything in mind?" she asked curiously.
Kenai shrugged "We could go watch a movie or something?" He suggested "I don't mind really..."

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled and shook her head gently "Don't worry, I've been safe, you wouldn't believe how effective turning into a plant to diguise yourself is, soldiers walked right past me on the way here" she said with a quiet giggle "And I've been fine, It just got a bit lonely sitting at home so I wanted to see you" she nodded.
"Well I'm glad you did. I have some coffee I just made before I sent Aaron out. Still hot and all, want some?" Cecil asked as he went to get himself a cup.

Akio said:
He nodded, he had more then enough money to treat them both and if he wanted her assistance later on perhaps it would be better to make a good impression now. "Certainly." He agreed, two was better then one in most situations even in his work so he simply agreed and looked at her. "Do you know where you want to eat?"
Rosalie shook her head "Not really, I don't know this place very well yet" she said smiling sheepishly "But I'm sure there's probably a cafe of some kind down the street, this city is huge, after all there's bound to be loads of places to eat" she smiled "Let's just walk and see where it takes us" she suggested.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] @Tobi Neafearn
...♞Siegfried simply walked away from the woman at that point before stopping for a moment, it would be far easier to find this girl if he had something of hers. So Siegfried turned around before sighing and speaking♞...

"Fraulein, it will be far easier to find your daughter if you prove something that's 'connected' to her. So, if you do care for her, leave something with of hers will my unit in the hubschrauber, in the mean time, there's something that feels off nearby."

...♞Siegfried then walked back onto his magic platform and had it lower to the ground before tracking the dip in the mana in the area, curious to see if it was the eastern mage or not. While walking he wondered what assumptions were being made about himself, probably that he had only learned a few things or he had gone to some school. the thought made him chuckle, no, he had been trained by that white haired Fae, hell, he had a piece of the Fae's soul inside of himself, allowing for much greater power. And never once did Siegfried stop learning, for example, there was a clear difference between magic and and natural abilities. With magic you have to gather mana, give it a catalyst, then form it into the energy needed to form fire. With a natural ability you'd already have that energy to make the fire at will. Siegfried however, has been taking the time over the last two thousand years to translate every ability he sees into a magic format, widening his spell range beyond even an master mage. Though for now, he approached the dip in magic power, seeing the source disgusted as a solder♞...

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly relaxed, slowly hugging Nai, pressing herself against him gently. She was feeling like in heaven right now.
Nai had felt Fricka's body relax, he himself had already been relaxed. He was sort of used to kissing her now, and he didn't get embarrassed as much anymore... His cheeks still tint pink though.

...✿Arako was taking a bath soon finishing up and drying herself off. She looked outside wondering what to do now✿...

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie shook her head "Not really, I don't know this place very well yet" she said smiling sheepishly "But I'm sure there's probably a cafe of some kind down the street, this city is huge, after all there's bound to be loads of places to eat" she smiled "Let's just walk and see where it takes us" she suggested.
He nodded his asset on that, he had no deadlines to make, he would not to forced to go to class until tomorrow and it would give him more time to test if this girl could be useful to him, or at least that was his thinking. Once he got out there he might find things going differently. "Then let us go, I have enough to provide for both of us for awhile, do you need to pick up anything before we go." He offered remembering his courtesys.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland huffed at Dakota's snicker as he rummaged through his clothing, though he smirked as he did at least let her know before they even came here that he does make her pay in embarrassment when she calls him cute. As for her apologizing, it wasn't really Dakota's fault. So after sighing, Roland looked at her and spoke softly⚒...

"Well, i guess it's my own fault for staying up working. Besides, we both know it's far better sleeping while cuddling~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota knew he'd get back at her later, but his reations were so amusing that it was worth it sometimes. She giggled lightly before nodding at his statement. "Yup, I'm so used to getting cuddles when I sleep now my sleeping isn't as good without it" she said as she looked to him, she supposed it was true, she hadnt slept on her own since she had met Roland really apart from the nights he worked late, like that one, and even then she got an hour of sleep that she wasn't alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...€ May rubbed her neck and stood up also, she wasn't used to sleeping in a closed room, it was always outside where she slept and when she did sleep inside she would have nightmares €...
"Well that's why I would spawn a bunch of animals around me to protect me"
Alejandro rubbed his chin in thought. If she didn't like sleeping inside... Where could she sleep? He then thought back to how his friend Klef had his cave, which gave him an idea. "Not even caves? I mean... You'll need some sort of shelter and a cave is the closest thing I can get to nature..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried simply walked away from the woman at that point before stopping for a moment, it would be far easier to find this girl if he had something of hers. So Siegfried turned around before sighing and speaking♞...
"Fraulein, it will be far easier to find your daughter if you prove something that's 'connected' to her. So, if you do care for her, leave something with of hers will my unit in the hubschrauber, in the mean time, there's something that feels off nearby."

...♞Siegfried then walked back onto his magic platform and had it lower to the ground before tracking the dip in the mana in the area, curious to see if it was the eastern mage or not. While walking he wondered what assumptions were being made about himself, probably that he had only learned a few things or he had gone to some school. the thought made him chuckle, no, he had been trained by that white haired Fae, hell, he had a piece of the Fae's soul inside of himself, allowing for much greater power. And never once did Siegfried stop learning, for example, there was a clear difference between magic and and natural abilities. With magic you have to gather mana, give it a catalyst, then form it into the energy needed to form fire. With a natural ability you'd already have that energy to make the fire at will. Siegfried however, has been taking the time over the last two thousand years to translate every ability he sees into a magic format, widening his spell range beyond even an master mage. Though for now, he approached the dip in magic power, seeing the source disgusted as a solder♞...

[/QUOTE]
-Beatrice-

She smiled and produced the girls trainer. She had fought with her daughter this morning to wear it, before sending her off to school. But the foolish child wanted the backache and discomfort, of untrained "talents." "Here is the closest thing to her, that is hers." she said tossing the trainer off of the roof towards the man, whom seemed to be feeling the mana flow lessen in the area. "This ought to be interesting, but not so easy, war mage." she said to herself as she made the group of soldiers seem to draw in mana, uncontrollably. Yes this will kill them eventually, but for now, let the bloodhound track.

-Misafune disguised as a soldier.-

The soldier was female, but his spell softened his voice just enough. He felt the man approach, and he did all it took not to crumple under his presence. But this fox had more than speed in his bag. "She" turned and fell over by the group of soldiers who were resting after the fight. Oddly everyone was shining in "her" eyes. That either meant that they had mana, or were drawing it in. One could not pass up free mana. So "she" crumpled in a normal reaction to receiving power that one could not use. But he had to get the man off of his back.

-Fake Misafune-

Master had sent the command. Misafune raised his hand and fired a stream of fox fire at the war mage. "I am over here, you Dolt!" he shouted at the mage...

@Tobi Neafearn

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm....should we just go back and use the changing rooms in the shop?''
(((( I was going in order lol, yours just happened ro be last ))))

Akane looked back at the store and then at Arashea. "Well... Yeah... I guess that's the bedt thing we can do considering neither of us see a place to do so out here." She said smiling at her. "Come on~ I'll change with you."

Roman said:
(((( I was going in order lol, yours just happened ro be last ))))
Akane looked back at the store and then at Arashea. "Well... Yeah... I guess that's the bedt thing we can do considering neither of us see a place to do so out here." She said smiling at her. "Come on~ I'll change with you."
i figured xD )))

...✦Arashea nodded before she went with Akane to the changing rooms as she smiled✦...

Roman said:
Han sighed and took a seat on the couch, "Yeah... We Got it from a pizza place nearby." He said, before taking out his phone. "Now if you excuse me, there's a hot waitress awaiting a call from yours truly." He told her.
-Aika-

"It is fine, I will be taking Apollyon first." she said as she tried to ignore the food, but could not resist eating more.

-Apollyon-

Broken for 1 more turn.

@Roman

Roman said:
"Well I'm glad you did. I have some coffee I just made before I sent Aaron out. Still hot and all, want some?" Cecil asked as he went to get himself a cup.
Maya smiled "I'm glad I did too, I don't like having to be all overly careful with all this chipping stuff its a pain..." She sighed lightly as she leaned back on her chair a little before hearing him offer her coffee "Yeah, coffee would be nice~" she said as she looked over at him and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head, "what kind of movies do you like to watch?" she asked.
Kenai thought about it for a bit "Any type of movies really, I guess action movies or thrillers are good" he then answered "What about yourself?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Arako was taking a bath soon finishing up and drying herself off. She looked outside wondering what to do now✿...
@Nonalaka
Amara was currently outside in the garden sitting in the grass, she had just finished some gardening and what not and was now just enjoying the sun...

HimeragiSeiker said:
i figured xD )))
...✦Arashea nodded before she went with Akane to the changing rooms as she smiled✦...
Once they made it back to the changing rooms, Akane went into a changing room and sighed lightly as her bikini appeared in her hands.

Nonalaka said:
Maya smiled "I'm glad I did too, I don't like having to be all overly careful with all this chipping stuff its a pain..." She sighed lightly as she leaned back on her chair a little before hearing him offer her coffee "Yeah, coffee would be nice~" she said as she looked over at him and smiled.
Kenai thought about it for a bit "Any type of movies really, I guess action movies or thrillers are good" he then answered "What about yourself?"

Amara was currently outside in the garden sitting in the grass, she had just finished some gardening and what not and was now just enjoying the sun...
...✿Arako soon finished dressing and went to go sit next to her mother to dry off her hair✿...

''hi mom~''

Roman said:
Once they made it back to the changing rooms, Akane went into a changing room and sighed lightly as her bikini appeared in her hands.
...✦Arashea decided to wear the white bikini and started to change with Akane✦...

Akio said:
He nodded his asset on that, he had no deadlines to make, he would not to forced to go to class until tomorrow and it would give him more time to test if this girl could be useful to him, or at least that was his thinking. Once he got out there he might find things going differently. "Then let us go, I have enough to provide for both of us for awhile, do you need to pick up anything before we go." He offered remembering his courtesys.
"Nope~" she chimed, holding up her bag "I have everything already, since I was heading out anyways~" she smiled. "Have you been in this city ever before?" She asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Arako soon finished dressing and went to go sit next to her mother to dry off her hair✿...
''hi mom~''
Amara had her eyes closed as she was letting the sun hit her face, soon opening them upon hearing her daughters voice. "Ah, hi sweetie~~" she chimed as she looked to her.

Nonalaka said:
Amara had her eyes closed as she was letting the sun hit her face, soon opening them upon hearing her daughters voice. "Ah, hi sweetie~~" she chimed as she looked to her.
''what chya doin..?''

...✿Arako asked as she snuggled into her mom a little✿...

Nonalaka said:

Asako hummed a bit, "anything that get's me excited to watch, from horror to the funny movies" she said and nodded.

Nonalaka said:

Cecil laughed lightly as he grabbed a coffee mug for he both of them and soon poured coffee in them. Once he finished that he turned to the table and set the mugs down, and placing sugar cubes between them. "That we can agree on. I just want to visit you, but seeing how I'm still not that good with my powers, I might freak out and end up getting chipped... Those guys are really making life hard for me." He said softly before smiling. "I have you and Aaron though~ So, I guess I'll be fine~"

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-34600203-500-260.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back