• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"You don't have to ask me for a kiss~" Nai said softly, after walked towards him and grabbed his hand. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss, smiling a little more when their lips made contact.
Fricka smiled, as she slowly wrapped her hand around Nai's neck, lifting her leg up. She closed her eyes, clearly enjoying the kiss.

"If it wasn't for the fact that i'm under 18, i would've married you long time ago" She said quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea giggled a bit and kept looking around for a changing booth✦...
''lets try and keep searching
Akane nodded and looked around for somewhere Arashea could change. "...Hmmm..."

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she slowly wrapped her hand around Nai's neck, lifting her leg up. She closed her eyes, clearly enjoying the kiss.
"If it wasn't for the fact that i'm under 18, i would've married you long time ago" She said quietly.
"You tool the words right out of my mouth." Nai said, smiling at Fricka as he kissed her again.

(((( GTG ))))

Roman said:
"You tool the words right out of my mouth." Nai said, smiling at Fricka as he kissed her again.

(((( GTG ))))
Fricka slowly relaxed, slowly hugging Nai, pressing herself against him gently. She was feeling like in heaven right now.

Akio said:
Picking himself back up Akio closed his leather bound book and placed it in his bag before walking back inside. He knew his dorm now and he might as well check into it. Yet as he entered the school he didnt make a B-line to it but instead started to wander, almost as if looking for something he couldn't find. (Open to anyone who wants to interact with me)
Deciding she would unpack her stuff later, Rosalie had left her luggage in her dorm, she wanted to explore the place after all and all this unpacking was stopping her. Grabbing her bag, she lifted her notebook and pen and popped them into it, in case she didn't feel like using her abilities. Now ready to go look around this place, she stepped outside the female dormitories, a bright smile on her face as she made her way around the the school grounds, hoping to see some interesting things or maybe even meet some new people...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Deciding she would unpack her stuff later, Rosalie had left her luggage in her dorm, she wanted to explore the place after all and all this unpacking was stopping her. Grabbing her bag, she lifted her notebook and pen and popped them into it, in case she didn't feel like using her abilities. Now ready to go look around this place she stepped outside the female dormitories a bright smile on her face as she made her way around the the school grounds hoping to see some interesting things or maybe even meet some new people...
While wandering the grounds he turned a corner and suddenly there was a girl in front of him right around the corner. This did no surprise him because of his ability but considering he suddenly dominated and poor girls view. He started moving to the side, almost as if unaware of her not realizing that he himself probably startled the girl. Not everyone had his power.

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled and soon stood up. "Come on. I'll take you home... Though I will admit, sleeping out in the open could be pretty scary when you're all alone... Especially after a movie like that. Why not get a motel room for the night or something?" He asked.
...€ May rubbed her neck and stood up also, she wasn't used to sleeping in a closed room, it was always outside where she slept and when she did sleep inside she would have nightmares €...

"Well that's why I would spawn a bunch of animals around me to protect me"

Akio said:
While wandering the grounds he turned a corner and suddenly there was a girl in front of him right around the corner. This did no surprise him because of his ability but considering he suddenly dominated and poor girls view. He started moving to the side, almost as if unaware of her not realizing that he himself probably startled the girl. Not everyone had his power.
Rosalie moved back a little when a person was suddenly in front of her she wasn't too startled since her hearing was better than most. Looking at him, she smiled lightly "Sorry" a voice said, but her lips didn't move.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie moved back a little when a person was suddenly in front of her she wasn't too startled since her hearing was better than most. Looking at him, she smiled lightly "Sorry" a voice said, but her lips didn't move.
He stopped and turned, his eyebrows creasing as he turned, something seemingly confusing him. "Did you just speak?" He asked plainly but unlike usual it carried a note of confusion, after all there was none of the physical signs she had spoken.

Akio said:
He stopped and turned, his eyebrows creasing as he turned, something seemingly confusing him. "Did you just speak?" He asked plainly but unlike usual it carried a note of confusion, after all there was none of the physical signs she had spoken.
An echoy giggle could be heard before the girl gave a slight nod, "You could say that" the voice continued but the girl smiled, her lips still un-moving the only thing moving now was her hands, she was signing with sign language as the voice spoke.

Nonalaka said:
An echoy giggle could be heard before the girl gave a slight nod, "You could say that" the voice continued but the girl smiled, her lips still un-moving the only thing moving now was her hands, she was signing with sign language as the voice spoke.
Akio had once learned sign language for a job and it confirmed she was indeed speaking without truely physically speaking, something that confused him she did not speak but created vubrations which was the reason for his original confusion his milky blink eyes met hers, belaying some confusion. "How do you do that?" He questioned his voice struggling to regain its emotionless tone over the confusion.

Akio said:
Akio had once learned sign language for a job and it confirmed she was indeed speaking without truely physically speaking, something that confused him for he felt no vibrations of her voice which was the reason for his original confusion his milky blink eyes met hers, beete aaying some confusion. "How do you do that?" He questioned his voice struggling to regain its emotionless tone over the confusion.
((Its not done telepathically, She's generating sound, so there should be vibrations, here's a link to her cs Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening-))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota turned to look over at him as he spoke, laughing softly "Even when you're barely conscious you say cute things" she said as she continued to look through her clothes, deciding what to wear. "I'm sorry if I woke you up, I was trying to be quiet..."
...⚒Roland grumbled when Dakota called him cute before pulling the blanket over his head for a moment. It was then that he started stretching before sitting up, causing the blanket to go back down onto the bed before Roland spoke in another soft tone⚒...

"It wasn't that you were loud, it was that you got out of bed in the first place~"

...⚒Roland yawned again before getting out of bed as well. Roland then walked over to Dakota before pecking her cheek then looking through his own clothes⚒...

Akio said:
Akio had once learned sign language for a job and it confirmed she was indeed speaking without truely physically speaking, something that confused him she did not speak but created vubrations which was the reason for his original confusion his milky blink eyes met hers, belaying some confusion. "How do you do that?" He questioned his voice struggling to regain its emotionless tone over the confusion.
((I never notice until I checked Akio's Cs a moment ago xD ))

The girl looked to him his voice sounded odd to her, like he was trying to sound like robot but couldn't keep it up the whole time "Sound generation or manipulation or whichever you choose to call it" she tilted her head a little "I normally mime the words with my mouth to not raise suspicion but that's tiring and bothersome and since this place is for people like me I can take a break from doing that" she smiled brightly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland grumbled when Dakota called him cute before pulling the blanket over his head for a moment. It was then that he started stretching before sitting up, causing the blanket to go back down onto the bed before Roland spoke in another soft tone⚒...

"It wasn't that you were loud, it was that you got out of bed in the first place~"

...⚒Roland yawned again before getting out of bed as well. Roland then walked over to Dakota before pecking her cheek then looking through his own clothes⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota let a quiet snicker when he grumbled, she'd never get tired of that reaction to being called cute. "Well then I'm sorry for moving, though I would have felt lazy if I had laid in bed any longer" she said with a nod.

((He could litterly harness energy from her sound and turn it into a weapon, if they were to fight together their power would compound massively

Sound manipulation... Well that explained it to an extent. Still he was curious, sound manipulation worked complementary to hus own power. In truth that power if focused could act as a generator to him. "Curious." He said his voice recovering his blank tone though his eyes did carry some curosity. "Whats your name?" He asked with little worry of modesty.

Akio said:
((He could litterly harness energy from her sound and turn it into a weapon, if they were to fight together their power would compound massively
Sound manipulation... Well that explained it to an extent. Still he was curious, sound manipulation worked complementary to hus own power. In truth that power if focused could act as a generator to him. "Curious." He said his voice recovering his blank tone though his eyes did carry some curosity. "Whats your name?" He asked with little worry of modesty.
Rosalie blinked "Curious?" She mouthed before grinning enthusiastically and extending her hand for a handshake "Rosalie Dolten~ nice to meet you~" her voice chimed in melodic manner as she introduced herself.

Roman said:
Akane nodded and looked around for somewhere Arashea could change. "...Hmmm..."

(((( GTG ))))
''hmmm....should we just go back and use the changing rooms in the shop?''

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie blinked "Curious?" She mouthed before grinning enthusiastically and extending her hand for a handshake "Rosalie Dolten~ nice to meet you~" her voice chimed in melodic manner as she introduced herself.
"Akio." He said offering no last name, he didnt have one. He cocked his head like a curious bird. "I said curious because your power are complementary to mine. I control vibrations and harness them as my power. Your sound could be called a generator to someone like me." He said with a shrug as he shook her hand, not really getting the necessity of the gesture.

Akio said:
"Akio." He said offering no last name, he didnt have one. He cocked his head like a curious bird. "I said curious because your power are complementary to mine. I control vibrations and harness them as my power. Your sound could be called a generator to someone like me." He said with a shrug as he shook her hand, not really getting the necessity of the gesture.
Rosalie nodded "I see, well I guess that's kinda cool!" He voice chimed again before she stared at him with curious eyes, mimicking how he moved his head, how this individual acting intrigued her he over all seemed emotionless but like he was trying to be on purpose, then again maybe she was wrong, she wasn't the best at reading people, it was a major flaw of her own. "You don't deal with people much, do you" she mentioned as she looked him up and down.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded "I see, well I guess that's kinda cool!" He voice chimed again before she stared at him with curious eyes, mimicking how he moved his head, how this individual acting intrigued her he over all seemed emotionless but like he was trying to be on purpose, then again maybe she was wrong, she wasn't the best at reading people, it was a major flaw of her own. "You don't deal with people much, do you" she mentioned as she looked him up and down.
He startled slightly at her words. Not many had tried to examine him close enough to make such an observation. The teacher at the desk followed by this girl. He would have to get used to this school. "It's been awhile since i spoke to someone outside a job." He said his voice level.

Akio said:
He startled slightly at her words. Not many had tried to examine him close enough to make such an observation. The teacher at the desk followed by this girl. He would have to get used to this school. "It's been awhile since i spoke to someone outside a job." He said his voice level.
"Well, There's a lot of people here, so you'll get used to it eventually" she said with a nod "What kind of job did you have before coming to the school?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, There's a lot of people here, so you'll get used to it eventually" she said with a nod "What kind of job did you have before coming to the school?" She asked.
He hesitated for the slightest of moments at the question of his job. Most people reacted quite badly at his job description for his use of his powers. "Mercenary." He said simply not giving much further explanation though assassin was another word that could fit him at times.

Akio said:
He hesitated for the slightest of moments at the question of his job. Most people reacted quite badly at his job description for his use of his powers. "Mercenary." He said simply not giving much further explanation though assassin was another word that could fit him at times.
Rosalie blinked seemingly unfazed by his answer though maybe she should have been? She wasn't one for seeing things or people as dangerous, again, another flaw of hers "Wow, why leave and come here when you have such an interesting job already?" She asked "I mean, I assume you use your powers well, so I don't think you needed help with that either." She continued, now curious to why exactly he was here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back