• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane giggled and kissed Arashea on the cheek, "Sounds good~" she said teasingly. She then inspected Arashea's looking in this bikini. Honestly, she didn't know which was better. Akane thought she looked stunning in both... And she did. "Huh.. This isn't too easy. You're just that good looking you could make anything work... Let's buy both and you could just wear one a different time."
''hehe, alright''

...✦She said before taking it off and putting back on her clothes and holding the 2 pairs of bikinis in her hand and coming out of the changing room soon looking back at Akane waiting for her as she smiled✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hehe, alright''
...✦She said before taking it off and putting back on her clothes and holding the 2 pairs of bikinis in her hand and coming out of the changing room soon looking back at Akane waiting for her as she smiled✦...
Akane smiled at Arashea as she walked out of the changing room, "You know... I thought we'd find more, but to see they only have two decent bikinis is very disappointing." She said, as she walked alongside her.

Roman said:
Akane smiled at Arashea as she walked out of the changing room, "You know... I thought we'd find more, but to see they only have two decent bikinis is very disappointing." She said, as she walked alongside her.
''well, this is Eleysia where there are rarely any humans...so they pretty much have bikinis for other beings...but i guess it is kinda disappointing. maybe they nearly sold out?''

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori felt the hug tighten, and she too had closed her eyes. After the eventful day she had, what with Roman nearly dying as well as coming face to face with a terrorist and meeting the tailed beast housing itself inside of her, she was in definite need of a shower. So as Masahi let her go and spoke to her she nodded in response, silently making her way into her room to gather some clothes to change into after the shower. Her towel was hanging in the bathroom already, so she didn't need to grab that. As she exited her bedroom she snuck a glance at Masahi before disappearing into the bathroom, stripping off all of her clothes. Kaori turned on the water, standing there without getting in for a little bit, just listening to the water running. Things probably would be a lot different today if she hadn't made the decision to go out after the terrorist. Really, how could she have even thought someone as awful as him could be anything like Masahi? Masahi could never, would never do anything so awful against the city, wasn't it his dream to become a leader to protect the people? Yeah, there was no way. Then why... aside from having seen Roman, there was a split second where she thought it was Masahi... Kaori grit her teeth in frustration at herself for even thinking like that. What was wrong with her? A hand slowly made it's way to her scar as she stared at the floor, feelings of self-hate slowly creeping up☆...

"Stop that, kid. It's doin' you no good."

...☆Hearing San speak broke her thought process, and she blinked for a few moments before sighing, smiling a bit as she got into the shower. He was right of course, it really wasn't doing her any good to be thinking like she was. She had saved Roman from the masked man, and he's alive and able to go back to his family because she took action. His family... Kaori's mind wandered back through her memories to when she met Mal... gah! Why was she thinking of this again! She slapped her cheeks, water splashing off her skin as her hands made contact, trying to snap herself out of it. Masahi probably wouldn't want her being so down, especially not with how she had worried him today. She just needed to focus on the future and not get stuck on the past... yeah, that sounded good. The shower felt amazing, and she was probably in there for longer than she intended, to the point where she was starting to get flushed from being under hot water for so long. Kaori shut the water off and dried herself off, getting dressed into more comfortable pajamas before heading back out into the living room to join Masahi☆...

"I meant to ask you earlier, I thought you said you'd be out on a mission for a few days... you're home early. Did something happen?"
...♝Masahi had gotten settled in once Kaori had walked off to shower, having taken off his coat and shoes and storing them away inside the Kamui dimension while pulling out a normal t-shirt and sweatpants to change into later. Really, Masahi was worried that Kaori might of connected some dots while speaking to Roman, but it seemed that his tengan had done the job. While waiting for Kaori, Masahi decided to make some tea, it wasn't that he was thirsty or anything of the sort, it's just that he had the urge for it. He wrote it off as something he couldn't remember from his childhood, a habit that he may have had that was resurfacing because of his time with Kaori. Anyways, he did in fact make the tea with little problems, pouring two cups of it as he figured Kaori would be done in the shower soon. After that he went and sat cross-legged on the couch while setting the two cups on the coffee table, It was then that Kaori walked into the room and asked Masahi her question, one that he had actually thought of an answer for while making the tea♝...

"Well, that was the time projected for normally moving around, but you know my one ability, it allowed me to finish the mission sooner. After that i was good to go, so i came back here and well, you were gone. Now then, i made tea, hopefully it isn't horrible."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well, this is Eleysia where there are rarely any humans...so they pretty much have bikinis for other beings...but i guess it is kinda disappointing. maybe they nearly sold out?''
"How do you be nearly sold out of something that's meant for humans when most of this dimensions inhabitants aren't human?" Akane asked, laughing lightly. "I can make you some bikinis... It's not a problem if you just tell me your sizes." She told Arashea.

Roman said:
"How do you be nearly sold out of something that's meant for humans when most of this dimensions inhabitants aren't human?" Akane asked, laughing lightly. "I can make you some bikinis... It's not a problem if you just tell me your sizes." She told Arashea.
''hmm...i havent checked so...we're probably gonna have to do some measuring at home''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...i havent checked so...we're probably gonna have to do some measuring at home''
Akane looked at Arashea, wiggling her fingers as she walked, "I'll gladly measure you~" She said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea, wiggling her fingers as she walked, "I'll gladly measure you~" She said, laughing lightly.
''i see that your excited about it''

...✦She giggled as she watched Akane's fingers✦...

Roman said:
(((( Yeah ))))
Alejandro sighed quietly as the movie went off and the credits rolled. For a movie with the rating this one was given, he was pretty disappointed. "You okay there, May? I think it's time we both went home... I'm pretty sure it's late now."
...€ Mays body was tense, she had stuffed luner pressed up to her face, she looked over at Alejandro and nodded €...

"Yea I'm fine, oh uh yea it is huh"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see that your excited about it''
...✦She giggled as she watched Akane's fingers✦...
Akane looked at Arashea and laughed, "O-Oh... Yeah." She said, rubbing the back of her head.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Mays body was tense, she had stuffed luner pressed up to her face, she looked over at Alejandro and nodded €...
"Yea I'm fine, oh uh yea it is huh"
Alejandro chuckled and soon stood up. "Come on. I'll take you home... Though I will admit, sleeping out in the open could be pretty scary when you're all alone... Especially after a movie like that. Why not get a motel room for the night or something?" He asked.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Arashea and laughed, "O-Oh... Yeah." She said, rubbing the back of her head.
''when we get home, you can have all the fun you want tonight~''

...✦She said as she giggled before getting in line to buy the bikinis. It didnt seem long, though it might be a small wait✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''when we get home, you can have all the fun you want tonight~''
...✦She said as she giggled before getting in line to buy the bikinis. It didnt seem long, though it might be a small wait✦...
Akane shook her head and smiled, "No. I'm just being silly. As much as I'd love to play, I think I'll just hit the bath after words... Possibly the hot springs..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried sighed before looking at the woman while filling his eyes with mana as a form of divination, causing a slight blue glow in his iris's. The woman before him was in her late thirties, so still an infant compared to him, that was rather laughable. Then he heard Beatrice's offer, which to him truly was comedic. Offering material gain to a mage? The thought made made Siegfried laugh like he had just seen someone make a fool out of themselves, but then it got slightly twisted before he stopped after hearing the part of the blank check and he donned an amused grin before speaking♞...
"One younger than myself would offer immortality? That's truly humorous. Meine Dame, if your claims are even half of what you say they are, i will be truly impressed, though i literally have more than a two thousand year head start on you. So here's what i will do, i will take that 'blank check,' and when i retrieve your daughter i will cash it in, then once my price has been paid you will get your 'property' as well. Are we clear Junge?"

[/QUOTE]
Beatrice truly laughed as she spoke. "A Lady never reveals her age. But it is a sin to presume her age. But I will allow that insult to slide, as so long as you hold your end of the bargain." She said as she noticed a body of a soldier, still intact. She gives a swish of her wand, and a large clock face magical circle rings its body. Seconds later, the soldier sits up as if was woken from sleep. "I have not lived this long by making baseless claims, understand?" She said as she slashed her pipe, and the resurrected soldiers body was cut in half. Turning away from the presumptuous mage, she finishes with, "Just bring them to me and we will converse further."

@Tobi Neafearn

Roman said:
Akane shook her head and smiled, "No. I'm just being silly. As much as I'd love to play, I think I'll just hit the bath after words... Possibly the hot springs..."
''yeah probably~ we'd smell like the beach''

...✦She said before she kissed her cheek✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah probably~ we'd smell like the beach''
...✦She said before she kissed her cheek✦...
"Wait... "Fun" is still an option right? Things might get a little... Hot." Akane said, after Arashea kissed her on the cheek. "I'm just saying... Things tend to get that way because we can't seem to keep ourselves off one another."

Roman said:
"Wait... "Fun" is still an option right? Things might get a little... Hot." Akane said, after Arashea kissed her on the cheek. "I'm just saying... Things tend to get that way because we can't seem to keep ourselves off one another."
''well...yeah its still an option''

...✦She said as she giggled✦...

Roman said:
Akane giggled also, "Alright then~"
...✦They were now up next and the check out lady smiled at them as Arashea gave the bikinis to the check out lady as she placed the bikinis in a bag✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦They were now up next and the check out lady smiled at them as Arashea gave the bikinis to the check out lady as she placed the bikinis in a bag✦...
"Want me to pay?" Akane asked with a smile. "Or is this stuff free?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''eh, its on the house. its the ex-boss's money so...yeah its free''
Akane nodded and looked at Arashea, "Well then... Shall we get going?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup! lets go~''
...✦She said before getting the bag with the bikinis and looked at Akane and smiled✦...
(((( My replies are gonna be slowed, I'm updating Akane's CS. :P ))))

Akane grabbed Arashea's hand and led her outside. "Where are you going to change at? I should have let you change in the changing rooms.."

Roman said:
(((( My replies are gonna be slowed, I'm updating Akane's CS. :P ))))
Akane grabbed Arashea's hand and led her outside. "Where are you going to change at? I should have let you change in the changing rooms.."
kk))

''there has to be a changing booth somewhere on the beach right?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back