• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Maya shrugged lightly "Well I wouldn't be cleaning it for you, I'd be helping out just" she said with a small smile "But if you really don't want me to I'll leave it" she said before walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table.
"Well for two guys to be living in one place, you'd think we don't wash our dishes right after use, but we do, so it's only a pot in skillet in then sink." Cecil said as he washed the pot. "Unfortunately, I'm always the one washing said dishes." He said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah i see...well i promise i wont mess up~''
...✦She said before stripping herself so she could try on the bikinis✦...
"If I asked you to marry me, then you shouldn't have any worries. I'm super picky about who I sleep with, and very picky about who I want to spend my life with." Akane said, as she watched Arashea, a smirk soon forming on her mouth.

Roman said:
"If I asked you to marry me, then you shouldn't have any worries. I'm super picky about who I sleep with, and very picky about who I want to spend my life with." Akane said, as she watched Arashea, a smirk soon forming on her mouth.
...✦Before she was about to put on the bottom piece, when it was at her knee she looked up at Akane blushing a bit but giggling✦...

''why that face?''

@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL]
Rini blinked, he was just battling a minute ago how did he?...but that didnt matter she was just glad to see he seemed alright, that brought a gentle smile to her lips, she hadn't picked up it wasn't really him yet, lifting Chiharu with her as she stood up she carried her along, believing she wasn't exactly fit for walking at that moment. Rini glanced to the girl signalling Beatrice, for a brief moment, hoping they'd get away before she would notice...

@Lumina

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked around and nodded, "Yeah, i'm more then ready" she said and smiled.
Roman nodded and tightened his grip on Mal's hand. "Alright... Lets head to what this place consider its forest."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head and looked at Kenai, "He look's like more of an outdoor person to me, I can't imagine him being a hermit" she said before smiling and nodding, "I'll make sure he isn't one"
"Good, Good~" Yuna called before waving and going off her own way.

Kenai smiled sheepishly "As of the past while I've been outdoors a lot more... I guess I would have been what Yuna would call a hermit for a bit..." He said laughing quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Before she was about to put on the bottom piece, when it was at her knee she looked up at Akane blushing a bit but giggling✦...
''why that face?''
Akane snickered and stood up, "Oh no reason.... I was just admiring the body of my fiance~ The one you yourself even said, "I had fun with"."

Roman said:
Roman nodded and tightened his grip on Mal's hand. "Alright... Lets head to what this place consider its forest."
Mal nodded and began walking, "well hey, maybe this place will end up being safe and peaceful" she said.

Nonalaka said:
"Good, Good~" Yuna called before waving and going off her own way.
Kenai smiled sheepishly "As of the past while I've been outdoors a lot more... I guess I would have been what Yuna would call a hermit for a bit..." He said laughing quietly.
Asako smiled and looked at him, "That's because you hadn't met me yet, but now you might be outside quite a bit" she said and giggled.

Roman said:
"Well for two guys to be living in one place, you'd think we don't wash our dishes right after use, but we do, so it's only a pot in skillet in then sink." Cecil said as he washed the pot. "Unfortunately, I'm always the one washing said dishes." He said, laughing lightly.
Maya laughed along a little "Washing dishes isn't so bad, well I don't mind it too much anyways, Moriko and I would always take turns when we were back home" she said with a nod.

Roman said:
Akane snickered and stood up, "Oh no reason.... I was just admiring the body of my fiance~ The one you yourself even said, "I had fun with"."
''haha...okay~''

...✦She said before putting the white bikini on✦...

''how do i look?''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and began walking, "well hey, maybe this place will end up being safe and peaceful" she said.
Roman looked around as they walked, "Yeah. It could be." He said softly. "We aren't sure about that though."

Nonalaka said:
Maya laughed along a little "Washing dishes isn't so bad, well I don't mind it too much anyways, Moriko and I would always take turns when we were back home" she said with a nod.
Cecil laughed a little, "If you seen how Aaron washes dishes, then you'd know why I do it. He did before and think I was eating yesterdays food with it." He said, shaking his head. "That's why we don't take turns... At least anymore."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...okay~''
...✦She said before putting the white bikini on✦...

''how do i look?''
"Pretty good... Sexy~" Akane said, looking at Arashea. "If only this wasn't a store~" she teased.

Lumina said:
...♧Of course Lilliana being as naive as she was wouldn't understand much about why it'd be so dangerous to travel alone in an unfamiliar place, and she looked up at Len with a look of confusion before really thinking about it for a moment. Her dad seemed on edge when they got there, and really, she had no idea what exactly was out there, so maybe it wasn't a good idea to just walk off without thinking. So Lilliana looked up at Len and nodded, her own grip on his hand tightening to match his as she responded♧...

"O-okay, big brother."
...♖Len nodded and moved to stand beside Lilliana while looking around, sending energy to his eyes so he could look through the glamour that flooded the air. Doing so he saw some of the Fae up in the trees a bit more visibly, though their true forms were still blurred from their use of magics. After clarifying the locations of a few pairs of eyes Len looked back at Lilliana before smiling at her as he used a hand to gesture her forwards♖...

"Well, i'll keep you safe, so just count on me Lily!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back