• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly moved even closer to Nai, as she let go of the kiss, and put her head next to Nai's chest, and sighed.
"This is lovely..." She whispered.
Nai moved again, the small gap of space between them now gone as he felt her body against his. "It's lovely, yeah... We can make it even lovelier." He whispered to Fricka before kissing her for a few seconds.

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed lightly and looked at the screen, "I heard they were pretty scary. I'm not easily scared though... I never was." He said looking at May.
...€ May laughed nervously, she heard about scary movies and she was easily frightened, but of course she wasn't going to admit that, she just held his hand close and mumbled€...

"Oh boy.."

Roman said:
Nai moved again, the small gap of space between them now gone as he felt her body against his. "It's lovely, yeah... We can make it even lovelier." He whispered to Fricka before kissing her for a few seconds.
Fricka smiled, as she slowly opened her eyes, looking at Nai

"How, exactly?" She asked, smiling.

Roman said:
Taylor felt Celia's hand on his face, and the other hand in his hair. He always wondered if she actually liked his hair when it was long or was it better short.The thought about his hair eventually went away and he could only think about her. Celia. Her smile and all. He blushed and soon rolled over so he was over Celia. Taylor slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her. He smiled and leaned forward, but this time he didn't kiss Celia and instead kissed her neck. His hands slowly slid down her soft figure and down to the hem of her shirt, which he began to pull up.

(((( Fade? ))))
(( Yup ))

----

...❤︎After the events, Celia had fallen asleep, considering it had been night time. Though the next morning, she woke up earlier than usual with her hair slightly disheveled and her clothes most likely discarded on the floor by the bed. She didn't know if that was true because she hadn't bothered to look, considering she hadn't exactly moved from the comfort of her bed yet nor did she want to. It was warm and quite nice under the covers, Celia was sure she would be cold if she decided to leave the comfortable bed of hers. Pouting, she ran a hand through her hair a few times to try and fix it, though she didn't know if that worked. She at least hoped it did, not that it really mattered what her hair looked like. Once that was done, Celia careful and quietly got herself out of bed before trotting to the closet to grab something to wear. Thankfully, the closet door didn't creak or squeal when it was being opened, that would have messed things up a bit. She wanted to make Taylor breakfast in bed, but if anything she did was the slightest bit to noisy and she wasn't careful enough or he was already awake, then that would just ruin things. So after Celia put on her necessary undergarments and had thrown on one of her oversized t-shirts, which were in fact pretty comfortable and kind of felt like a dress, she tiptoed out of the room and headed towards the kitchen as she wondered what to make❤︎...

"Hm.. would pancakes be good? What about French toast? To many options, not enough time!"

...❤︎Celia still couldn't figure out what to make when she was in the kitchen and had almost made everything she could think of out of frustration. Of course, that wouldn't have been good because there wasn't any possible way he nor even she, could finish everything she was thinking of. Thankfully, after what seemed like forever, even though it was a couple of seconds, Celia finally decided on making blueberry muffins with a couple pancakes., accompanied with some bacon and a glass of orange juice. It would have been a buffet if she hadn't have narrowed it down to that. She hummed to herself as she worked about the kitchen until everything was made and ready on a tray, all she needed was to make it look nice and leave a little card on the side. After writing on the small card and making sure everything was right where it should be, Celia smiled at her work before picking up the tray and carrying it to her bedroom. Upon reaching the inside of her room, she spoke❤︎...

"Wakey, wakey! Breakfast is here~"

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she slowly opened her eyes, looking at Nai
"How, exactly?" She asked, smiling.
Nai chuckled and kissed Fricka, "Never mind. I don't think it's about that time yet." He said before smiling.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and kissed Fricka, "Never mind. I don't think it's about that time yet." He said before smiling.
"Then let's get to sleep then" Fricka said, slowly getting tired. She closed her eyes, going limp.

"Goodnight.... sweat....ie" She mumbled.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, Mal was right... Though he was in fact stronger. "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment, honey~" he said, making a muscle with his good arm and using the other to touch it.
Mal laughed, "Good, it was meant to be one" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len sighed then nodded at Lilliana's words, this place was indeed very beautiful, but that was the actual issue. With the people in this place, being beautiful was almost a given, or so his father had told him. Though Len could tell there was Fae around them right now, they were using their natural power of glamour to hide away while the judged them. It was rather unsettling, but for now Len took a deep breath before smiling at Lilliana and tightening his grip on her hand ever so slightly before speaking♖...
"Well, it's okay this once, but whatever you do, don't let go of my hand, okay?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Of course Lilliana being as naive as she was wouldn't understand much about why it'd be so dangerous to travel alone in an unfamiliar place, and she looked up at Len with a look of confusion before really thinking about it for a moment. Her dad seemed on edge when they got there, and really, she had no idea what exactly was out there, so maybe it wasn't a good idea to just walk off without thinking. So Lilliana looked up at Len and nodded, her own grip on his hand tightening to match his as she responded♧...

"O-okay, big brother."

JJKab said:
"Then let's get to sleep then" Fricka said, slowly getting tired. She closed her eyes, going limp.
"Goodnight.... sweat....ie" She mumbled.
Nai yawned and closed his eyes also, "Yeah... I'll see you in the morning." He said softly before he quickly fell asleep.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May laughed nervously, she heard about scary movies and she was easily frightened, but of course she wasn't going to admit that, she just held his hand close and mumbled€...
"Oh boy.."
Alejandro was looking at the projection when he felt May's grip on his hand and how she held it close, "You'll be okay May. I'm here for you." He said, in a low whisper. He could tell from using a skill his father had taught him about people and the way their bodies moved all depends on how they feel. May was obviously a little scared.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal laughed, "Good, it was meant to be one" she said.
Roman chuckled and opened the door, "Soon we'll be adventuring through uncharted lands." He looked at the area that the mansion sat in, it was pretty nice. "Ready?"

Roman said:
"No... Not at all. I thought you were Aaron. I had sent him to the grocery store. We were getting low on food." Cecil said softly. "He just happens to complain too much." He added before he let go of her. "Come inside. I was just washing dishes so I'll be right out." He told her.
Maya nodded "Ah, right...though you were going to burn him? Does he complain that much?" she asked as she stepped inside "And I can help you with the dishes if you want, I don't mind" she said with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...haha alright''
...✦She said as she giggled before taking Akane's hand and going to the changing rooms✦...
Akane blinked, "Do I have to go? Wait... Scratch that. I want to go." She said, a slightly perverted look crossed her face as she snickered quietly.

Roman said:
Akane blinked, "Do I have to go? Wait... Scratch that. I want to go." She said, a slightly perverted look crossed her face as she snickered quietly.
''haha...okay. i mean you've seen my body already, and had fun with it~''

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Ah, right...though you were going to burn him? Does he complain that much?" she asked as she stepped inside "And I can help you with the dishes if you want, I don't mind" she said with a smile.
Cecil smiled and shook his head, "Not unless he has to do the shopping. That's his only problem job." He said, chuckling a little. He then made his way back into the kitchen and continued to wash the dishes. He had heard Maya offer some help, but he kindly rejected her, "No. That's okay... It's our mess and I don't really feel too okay with the fact you'd be cleaning it for us."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...okay. i mean you've seen my body already, and had fun with it~''
"So? I'll take any chance I can to see something so nice. In a way I'm sort of jealous." Akane said, laughing lightly. "Though just the slightest thought about it and out comes a side I had long forgetten about after my first marriage."

Roman said:
"So? I'll take any chance I can to see something so nice. In a way I'm sort of jealous." Akane said, laughing lightly. "Though just the slightest thought about it and out comes a side I had long forgetten about after my first marriage."
''oh? so a hidden side of you? thats interesting...well, come in''

...✦She said before getting into a changing room✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland yawned before pecking Dakota's forehead with a gentle kiss, wrapping his arms around her as he did so. This is what he worked so hard for, being able to hold her close, without a worry in the world and making sure they both felt safe. Closing his eyes, Roland smiled at his current situation, yeah he had been nagged, but he was still able to lay with Dakota. That thought kept him happy as he slipped into unconscious⚒...
((Time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
((Yup~))

Dakota shifted her position a little moving her face away from the sunlight as she began to wake up, letting a yawn and rubbing her eyes she sat up and looked towards Roland wondering if she should wake him up or not after all he was probably still tired, deciding against it for now, she quietly and gently moved herself out of the bed to grab a change of clothes of herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh? so a hidden side of you? thats interesting...well, come in''
...✦She said before getting into a changing room✦...
"I never knew about it until I thought about how i felt towards women. I used to date a girl before i was married, and in all honesty, I was more attracted to her until she messed up. So I'm obviously more attracted to the female body." Akane saI d as she went inside the changing room, and closed the the door behind her.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and shook his head, "Not unless he has to do the shopping. That's his only problem job." He said, chuckling a little. He then made his way back into the kitchen and continued to wash the dishes. He had heard Maya offer some help, but he kindly rejected her, "No. That's okay... It's our mess and I don't really feel too okay with the fact you'd be cleaning it for us."
Maya shrugged lightly "Well I wouldn't be cleaning it for you, I'd be helping out just" she said with a small smile "But if you really don't want me to I'll leave it" she said before walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table.

Roman said:
"I never knew about it until I thought about how i felt towards women. I used to date a girl before i was married, and in all honesty, I was more attracted to her until she messed up. So I'm obviously more attracted to the female body." Akane saI d as she went inside the changing room, and closed the the door behind her.
''ah i see...well i promise i wont mess up~''

...✦She said before stripping herself so she could try on the bikinis✦...

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and opened the door, "Soon we'll be adventuring through uncharted lands." He looked at the area that the mansion sat in, it was pretty nice. "Ready?"
Mal looked around and nodded, "Yeah, i'm more then ready" she said and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head and looked at Kenai, "He look's like more of an outdoor person to me, I can't imagine him being a hermit" she said before smiling and nodding, "I'll make sure he isn't one"
@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back