• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...€ May went inside and looked around. She smiled at Alejandro and whispered €...
"What movie is playing?"
Alejandro looked back at May and chuckled lightly, "I'm not sure. I didn't look at the sign." He told her as he looked around for seats. When he had found some, he grabbed May's hand and walked towards them.

Roman said:
Nai kissed Fricka back once their lips had made contact with Fricka's again. It was obvious they had to be crazy for one another. They couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Nai soon pulled away and let his forehead rest on her's. ""How about we save this for the dorm. There might be a few creeps out here watching us." He said softly.
Fricka giggled a bit, as she nodded, looking around

"Let's just teleport there.." She suggested, smiling teasingly.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled a bit, as she nodded, looking around
"Let's just teleport there.." She suggested, smiling teasingly.
Nai chuckled and poked Fricka on the forehead, "And here I thought you'd like a romantic walk." He said, as they soon appeared at Fricka's dorm door. "Here we are. Girl's Dormitory Room #45." He said jokingly.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and poked Fricka on the forehead, "And here I thought you'd like a romantic walk." He said, as they soon appeared at Fricka's dorm door. "Here we are. Girl's Dormitory Room #45." He said jokingly.
"As a reward, here's some rest, my knight in shining armor" Fricka giggled lovely, as she kissed Nai on his lips, slowly leading him towards her bedroom. She was not letting go of the kiss.

JJKab said:
"As a reward, here's some rest, my knight in shining armor" Fricka giggled lovely, as she kissed Nai on his lips, slowly leading him towards her bedroom. She was not letting go of the kiss.
Nai blushed a little and followed Fricka into her bedroom as he was kissed. Seeing that she had no intention of stopping, he didn't either. He instead kept his lips upon Fricka's and silently followed her.

Fricka let go of Nai's lips, as she gestured for him to stop

"Do you wanna sleep with me or sleep... somewhere else?" She asked, looking teasingly at him, biting her lip lightly.

Roman said:
Nai blushed a little and followed Fricka into her bedroom as he was kissed. Seeing that she had no intention of stopping, he didn't either. He instead kept his lips upon Fricka's and silently followed her.

JJKab said:
Fricka let go of Nai's lips, as she gestured for him to stop
"Do you wanna sleep with me or sleep... somewhere else?" She asked, looking teasingly at him, biting her lip lightly.
"If I were to sleep somewhere else, I wouldn't be able to wake up besides you... Plus I I believe you said you didn't want to let go... Well neither do I. We sleep together tonight, Fricka." Nai said, smiling at Fricka.

Roman said:
"If I were to sleep somewhere else, I wouldn't be able to wake up besides you... Plus I I believe you said you didn't want to let go... Well neither do I. We sleep together tonight, Fricka." Nai said, smiling at Fricka.
"Sure... i'll change into my sleeping pajamas..." She stated, smiling at Nai, as she went towards her bathroom, humming.

JJKab said:
"Sure... i'll change into my sleeping pajamas..." She stated, smiling at Nai, as she went towards her bathroom, humming.
"Yeah. I'll be-" Nai had stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked down at his clothes. "Pajamas... Yeah... I forgot those." He said laughing nervously.

Fricka giggled.

"I can give you my bra" She laughed, as she entered the bathroom, and began changing into her black t-shirt, and exchanging her black bra for her other one. She was giggling a bit

Roman said:
"Yeah. I'll be-" Nai had stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked down at his clothes. "Pajamas... Yeah... I forgot those." He said laughing nervously.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled.
"I can give you my bra" She laughed, as she entered the bathroom, and began changing into her black t-shirt, and exchanging her black bra for her other one. She was giggling a bit
"Nah... I'll sleep in my underwear. Just for you." Nai replied, his response being a tease also. "I'm pretty sure you'll like what you see~" He said, laughing lightly, though for him those words were pretty bold.

Roman said:
"Nah... I'll sleep in my underwear. Just for you." Nai replied, his response being a tease also. "I'm pretty sure you'll like what you see~" He said, laughing lightly, though for him those words were pretty bold.
Fricka came out of the bathroom, looking at Nai.

"Okay... we can go to sleep..." She stated, slowly passing him by. She slowly took his hand, and led him to her bedroom, humming quietly

JJKab said:
Fricka came out of the bathroom, looking at Nai.
"Okay... we can go to sleep..." She stated, slowly passing him by. She slowly took his hand, and led him to her bedroom, humming quietly
Nai blinked when Fricka grabbed his hand without warning. He had quickly followed behind her, and nodded, "Alright then." He said quietly.

Fricka slowly sat down on the bed, as she lied on the right side of it, and waited for Nai to join her, smiling lovely at him. She had a small blush on her cheeks

Roman said:
Nai blinked when Fricka grabbed his hand without warning. He had quickly followed behind her, and nodded, "Alright then." He said quietly.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked back at May and chuckled lightly, "I'm not sure. I didn't look at the sign." He told her as he looked around for seats. When he had found some, he grabbed May's hand and walked towards them.
...€ Once they reached the seats may sat down and looked around €...

"I never seen a horror movie before..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora nodded, "Positive. Its more my style and I think it'll work easier for me. What would you recommend if I wasn't going to go for that kind of design?"

''a sword thats massive but it can turn into a chain gun and fire plasma that can obliterate a tank''

...♱Seris said as she looked back♱...

''or a Scythe with a Sniper mode, or a rifle that can turn into a spear, or even a grenade launcher that can also turn into a massive hammer''

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly sat down on the bed, as she lied on the right side of it, and waited for Nai to join her, smiling lovely at him. She had a small blush on her cheeks
Nai watched as Fricka had got into bed. He could tell she was waiting for him to lay down also, so he took off his shirt and pants and blushed a little before he went to lay down himself. Once he did, he took a deep breath and looked at Fricka, smiling a little.

Roman said:
Nai watched as Fricka had got into bed. He could tell she was waiting for him to lay down also, so he took off his shirt and pants and blushed a little before he went to lay down himself. Once he did, he took a deep breath and looked at Fricka, smiling a little.
Fricka looked back at Nai, smiling as well. She was not speaking, blushing a bit. She took Nai's hand.

Mayyflower said:
...€ Once they reached the seats may sat down and looked around €...
"I never seen a horror movie before..."
Alejandro laughed lightly and looked at the screen, "I heard they were pretty scary. I'm not easily scared though... I never was." He said looking at May.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked back at Nai, smiling as well. She was not speaking, blushing a bit. She took Nai's hand.
Nai looked at their hands and chuckled lightly before his gaze met with Fricka again. "This is new for me.." He said as he wrapped his other arm around Fricka's body. "I've snever slept with anyone before."

Roman said:
Nai looked at their hands and chuckled lightly before his gaze met with Fricka again. "This is new for me.." He said as he wrapped his other arm around Fricka's body. "I've snever slept with anyone before."
Fricka smiled, as she slowly looked into Nai's eyes.]

"Believe me... it's my first time as well.." She said quietly, slowly moving closer to him.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled, as she slowly looked into Nai's eyes.]
"Believe me... it's my first time as well.." She said quietly, slowly moving closer to him.
"I have no reason not to believe you." Bai said as he also moved closer. "It's comforting... Because I know the person I love is safe and right next to me." He said, as he moved closer again.

"Y-Yeah... i love that feeling... almost the same as i love you..." Fricka whispered, as she gently kissed Nai on his lips, touching his cheek with her hand.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... i love that feeling... almost the same as i love you..." Fricka whispered, as she gently kissed Nai on his lips, touching his cheek with her hand.
@Roman
Nai nodded in agreement to Fricka's words, before she had kissed him. When she put her hand on his cheek, he put his other arm around her waist, so that both was around her. He blushed lightly as he deepened the kiss, making it a little more passionate.

Roman said:
Nai nodded in agreement to Fricka's words, before she had kissed him. When she put her hand on his cheek, he put his other arm around her waist, so that both was around her. He blushed lightly as he deepened the kiss, making it a little more passionate.
Fricka slowly moved even closer to Nai, as she let go of the kiss, and put her head next to Nai's chest, and sighed.

"This is lovely..." She whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back