• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "Yeah, though it's a nice thought to have" she said.
"That is a better thought than my own." Roman said as he walked along side Mal. "It'd be really bad if my thoughts became a reality."

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled and looked at him, "That's because you hadn't met me yet, but now you might be outside quite a bit" she said and giggled.
Kenai chuckled "Yeah, I kinda figured, but that doesn't bother me though" he said with a nod, now that he thought about it she was probably right about that, he hadnt really been going out or training before he had made friends with Asako... He mentally shrugged, perhaps she had more of an impact on him than he thought.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...so il try the other one then? the one you picked out?''
Akane had one of those anime pervert faces going on as she stared at Arashea, but she soon snapped back to reality and out of her very very... Inappropriate daydream. "O-O-Oh... Yeah. Do that." She said quickly..

Nonalaka said:
((Yup~))
Dakota shifted her position a little moving her face away from the sunlight as she began to wake up, letting a yawn and rubbing her eyes she sat up and looked towards Roland wondering if she should wake him up or not after all he was probably still tired, deciding against it for now, she quietly and gently moved herself out of the bed to grab a change of clothes of herself.
...⚒Roland was sleeping rather comfortably, almost not minding when Dakota had gotten up as it didn't wake him up at all. Though when he moved in his sleep Roland did reach out for something to hold onto, but only there wasn't something to hold onto, so his arms moved about for a moment before they hugged his chest. It was at this point that Roland woke up with a large yawn before tiredly opening one of his eye and moving his head till he could see Dakota. Once he spotted her he spoke softly⚒...

"No wonder i woke up, i was missing my angel~"

Roman said:
Akane had one of those anime pervert faces going on as she stared at Arashea, but she soon snapped back to reality and out of her very very... Inappropriate daydream. "O-O-Oh... Yeah. Do that." She said quickly..
''when we get home, then we could have some more fun okay?''

...✦She said as she giggled before taking off her bikini and putting on the other one and smiling at Akane for her answer. She was now wearing the bikini Akane picked✦...

Roman said:
Cecil laughed a little, "If you seen how Aaron washes dishes, then you'd know why I do it. He did before and think I was eating yesterdays food with it." He said, shaking his head. "That's why we don't take turns... At least anymore."
"Oh my" she giggled lightly "But I'm sure he's good at other chores right?" She asked as she continued watching him "Anyways, How have you been?~"

Roman said:
"That is a better thought than my own." Roman said as he walked along side Mal. "It'd be really bad if my thoughts became a reality."
Mal blinked and looked at him, "you think the forest would be that dangerous?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled "Yeah, I kinda figured, but that doesn't bother me though" he said with a nod, now that he thought about it she was probably right about that, he hadnt really been going out or training before he had made friends with Asako... He mentally shrugged, perhaps she had more of an impact on him than he thought.
Asako smiled, "good, you'll be an outdoor tree lover kind of person in no time!" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried started at the woman as if she was crazy before sighing and shaking his head. He had no contract with this woman, and his mission was to save her hide, not some missing brat that was of zero importance to him. So naturally Siegfried shook his head before snapping his fingers, causing the barrier around the helicopter to shoot out several mana spears to kill the paper dragons that had been fruitlessly attacking it. Then barrier then disappeared and the helicopter came down to the roof as Siegfried spoke with the tone of an old European diplomat, though there was a second layer to his voice and his eyes that only sung of annoyance♞...
"Sorry ma'am, but my mission, which the UN already paid highly for, was to save your hide. So unless this 'favor' of yours is truly valuable outside of bank notes and materials, you'll have to find this daughter of yours yourself."

[/QUOTE]
"Hold on." She said hitting the button on her bracelet. "U.N. Chair of Special Operations....Yes....He did...But I have further need of his services. Just one more task...What could I offer?...How about ten tons of gold and complete armament of all U.N. forces with our resources...I see...I will finish with him now." she spoke cordially to the Chair. Once the phone call ended she turned on the man. "Look, I can give you anything up to immortality. But I can also take my toys and go home, and let you humans fight it out with your sticks and stones. Help me retrieve my property, and I will write you a blank check." she spoke coolly to the man.

@Tobi Neafearn

Roman said:
Alejandro was looking at the projection when he felt May's grip on his hand and how she held it close, "You'll be okay May. I'm here for you." He said, in a low whisper. He could tell from using a skill his father had taught him about people and the way their bodies moved all depends on how they feel. May was obviously a little scared.
...€ May looked at him, blushing. She nodded and looked at the screen, knowing he was there made her feel a lot better €...

(Timeskip?)

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna tilted her head and thought about it, "hmmm... those tuna sandwich things" she said.
''ah..maybe when we eat out somewhere, i could buy you one of those''

...✿She said as she giggled a bit. And they also reached the park✿...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Hold on." She said hitting the button on her bracelet. "U.N. Chair of Special Operations....Yes....He did...But I have further need of his services. Just one more task...What could I offer?...How about ten tons of gold and complete armament of all U.N. forces with our resources...I see...I will finish with him now." she spoke cordially to the Chair. Once the phone call ended she turned on the man. "Look, I can give you anything up to immortality. But I can also take my toys and go home, and let you humans fight it out with your sticks and stones. Help me retrieve my property, and I will write you a blank check." she spoke coolly to the man.
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
...♞Siegfried sighed before looking at the woman while filling his eyes with mana as a form of divination, causing a slight blue glow in his iris's. The woman before him was in her late thirties, so still an infant compared to him, that was rather laughable. Then he heard Beatrice's offer, which to him truly was comedic. Offering material gain to a mage? The thought made made Siegfried laugh like he had just seen someone make a fool out of themselves, but then it got slightly twisted before he stopped after hearing the part of the blank check and he donned an amused grin before speaking♞...

"One younger than myself would offer immortality? That's truly humorous. Meine Dame, if your claims are even half of what you say they are, i will be truly impressed, though i literally have more than a two thousand year head start on you. So here's what i will do, i will take that 'blank check,' and when i retrieve your daughter i will cash it in, then once my price has been paid you will get your 'property' as well. Are we clear Junge?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''when we get home, then we could have some more fun okay?''
...✦She said as she giggled before taking off her bikini and putting on the other one and smiling at Akane for her answer. She was now wearing the bikini Akane picked✦...
Akane giggled and kissed Arashea on the cheek, "Sounds good~" she said teasingly. She then inspected Arashea's looking in this bikini. Honestly, she didn't know which was better. Akane thought she looked stunning in both... And she did. "Huh.. This isn't too easy. You're just that good looking you could make anything work... Let's buy both and you could just wear one a different time."

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my" she giggled lightly "But I'm sure he's good at other chores right?" She asked as she continued watching him "Anyways, How have you been?~"
Cecil had eventually finished his dishes and he soon took a seat at the table with Maya. "Yeah. He's good at some stuff, but dishes? Absolutely not." He said laughing lightly. "As for how I've been, I've been fine. A little worried about you though. We don't get to talk as much and it makes me wonder if anything had happened to you in that time." He said, shaking his head. "Other than that, how are you?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked and looked at him, "you think the forest would be that dangerous?" she asked.
"Well since when were wild animals safe?" Roman asked, laughing lightly. "From my experiences, animals in the wild are always dangerous and tend to kill those it considers a threat or prey." He explained. "Besides, tigers and stuff... Evil monkeys..."

Roman said:
"Well since when were wild animals safe?" Roman asked, laughing lightly. "From my experiences, animals in the wild are always dangerous and tend to kill those it considers a threat or prey." He explained. "Besides, tigers and stuff... Evil monkeys..."
Mal laughed, "I find monkey's being evil hard to believe, they're like us in a way, so I guess your right since they sometimes consider us a threat..." she said.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked at him, blushing. She nodded and looked at the screen, knowing he was there made her feel a lot better €...
(Timeskip?)
(((( Yeah ))))

Alejandro sighed quietly as the movie went off and the credits rolled. For a movie with the rating this one was given, he was pretty disappointed. "You okay there, May? I think it's time we both went home... I'm pretty sure it's late now."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal laughed, "I find monkey's being evil hard to believe, they're like us in a way, so I guess your right since they sometimes consider us a threat..." she said.
Roman sighed and looked at the sky, and soon back at Mal. "They just hate us, cuz' they ain't us." He said, laughing lightly. "Monkeys are haters and they shouldn't really consider us a threat... Even though we're obviously better."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi closed his eyes for a moment before hugging Kaori a bit tighter, remembering the night that he had arrived too late, but this time he had control. If he could insure that he was the only evil in her life, then he could also insure that no evil could kill or capture her. Though that plan came with so many points it could fail at, even one slip up and she would end up hating or fearing him. If that happened then he will lose any reason to keep this world alive, and even in the next world he creates he would have no right to see Kaori, but that new world wouldn't be for himself, it would be for everyone else's happiness. For now Masahi simply nodded before letting Kaori go and speaking softly♝...
"You probably need to rest now, right? And from the looks of it you need a change of clothes as well. So don't let me get in your way."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori felt the hug tighten, and she too had closed her eyes. After the eventful day she had, what with Roman nearly dying as well as coming face to face with a terrorist and meeting the tailed beast housing itself inside of her, she was in definite need of a shower. So as Masahi let her go and spoke to her she nodded in response, silently making her way into her room to gather some clothes to change into after the shower. Her towel was hanging in the bathroom already, so she didn't need to grab that. As she exited her bedroom she snuck a glance at Masahi before disappearing into the bathroom, stripping off all of her clothes. Kaori turned on the water, standing there without getting in for a little bit, just listening to the water running. Things probably would be a lot different today if she hadn't made the decision to go out after the terrorist. Really, how could she have even thought someone as awful as him could be anything like Masahi? Masahi could never, would never do anything so awful against the city, wasn't it his dream to become a leader to protect the people? Yeah, there was no way. Then why... aside from having seen Roman, there was a split second where she thought it was Masahi... Kaori grit her teeth in frustration at herself for even thinking like that. What was wrong with her? A hand slowly made it's way to her scar as she stared at the floor, feelings of self-hate slowly creeping up☆...

"Stop that, kid. It's doin' you no good."

...☆Hearing San speak broke her thought process, and she blinked for a few moments before sighing, smiling a bit as she got into the shower. He was right of course, it really wasn't doing her any good to be thinking like she was. She had saved Roman from the masked man, and he's alive and able to go back to his family because she took action. His family... Kaori's mind wandered back through her memories to when she met Mal... gah! Why was she thinking of this again! She slapped her cheeks, water splashing off her skin as her hands made contact, trying to snap herself out of it. Masahi probably wouldn't want her being so down, especially not with how she had worried him today. She just needed to focus on the future and not get stuck on the past... yeah, that sounded good. The shower felt amazing, and she was probably in there for longer than she intended, to the point where she was starting to get flushed from being under hot water for so long. Kaori shut the water off and dried herself off, getting dressed into more comfortable pajamas before heading back out into the living room to join Masahi☆...

"I meant to ask you earlier, I thought you said you'd be out on a mission for a few days... you're home early. Did something happen?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back