• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
kk))
''there has to be a changing booth somewhere on the beach right?''
Akane nodded and smiled at Arashea, "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind if you changed here though." She said, laughing lightly.

Roman said:
Nai yawned and closed his eyes also, "Yeah... I'll see you in the morning." He said softly before he quickly fell asleep.
When the morning light shined through the window, Fricka was still asleep, laying close to Nai(!!).

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
When the morning light shined through the window, Fricka was still asleep, laying close to Nai(!!).
Nai was still asleep, his arms still wrapped around Fricka. He had slowly began to wake up, his vision being slightly blurry from being up so late last night.

Roman said:
Nai was still asleep, his arms still wrapped around Fricka. He had slowly began to wake up, his vision being slightly blurry from being up so late last night.
Fricka purred quietly, moving herself slightly closer to Nai. She was still asleep, breathing slowly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland was sleeping rather comfortably, almost not minding when Dakota had gotten up as it didn't wake him up at all. Though when he moved in his sleep Roland did reach out for something to hold onto, but only there wasn't something to hold onto, so his arms moved about for a moment before they hugged his chest. It was at this point that Roland woke up with a large yawn before tiredly opening one of his eye and moving his head till he could see Dakota. Once he spotted her he spoke softly⚒...
"No wonder i woke up, i was missing my angel~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota turned to look over at him as he spoke, laughing softly "Even when you're barely conscious you say cute things" she said as she continued to look through her clothes, deciding what to wear. "I'm sorry if I woke you up, I was trying to be quiet..."

Roman said:
Cecil had eventually finished his dishes and he soon took a seat at the table with Maya. "Yeah. He's good at some stuff, but dishes? Absolutely not." He said laughing lightly. "As for how I've been, I've been fine. A little worried about you though. We don't get to talk as much and it makes me wonder if anything had happened to you in that time." He said, shaking his head. "Other than that, how are you?"
Maya smiled and shook her head gently "Don't worry, I've been safe, you wouldn't believe how effective turning into a plant to diguise yourself is, soldiers walked right past me on the way here" she said with a quiet giggle "And I've been fine, It just got a bit lonely sitting at home so I wanted to see you" she nodded.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "good, you'll be an outdoor tree lover kind of person in no time!" she said.
"A tree lover? I mean, I like trees I guess but I wouldn't say I love them?" He said as he looked to her "Though I suppose you'll convince me otherwise on that too huh" he laughed.

JJKab said:
Fricka purred quietly, moving herself slightly closer to Nai. She was still asleep, breathing slowly.
When Nai was able to see completely, he saw that he was still holding Fricka. When she moved closer, he smiled a little and continued to hold on to her, "Fricka? You should get up now. It's early."

Roman said:
When Nai was able to see completely, he saw that he was still holding Fricka. When she moved closer, he smiled a little and continued to hold on to her, "Fricka? You should get up now. It's early."
Fricka moaned quietly, slowly opening her eyes, looking blankly forward

"Ugh.. what time is it?" She asked quietly, slowly rubbing her eyes.

JJKab said:
Fricka moaned quietly, slowly opening her eyes, looking blankly forward
"Ugh.. what time is it?" She asked quietly, slowly rubbing her eyes.
Nai had looked around the floor for his pants, but they were sitting across the room Nd he didn't feel like getting up. He then looked around for a clock and chuckled at the time when he found one, "It's about 10... Maybe a little after already."

Roman said:
Nai had looked around the floor for his pants, but they were sitting across the room Nd he didn't feel like getting up. He then looked around for a clock and chuckled at the time when he found one, "It's about 10... Maybe a little after already."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she slowly sat up, and yawned

"Good morning..." She said, looking at Nai, as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Nonalaka said:
"A tree lover? I mean, I like trees I guess but I wouldn't say I love them?" He said as he looked to her "Though I suppose you'll convince me otherwise on that too huh" he laughed.
Asako blinked before nodding, "Yeah!~ I'll make you love nature so much you'll want to be outside all the time!~" she said.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she slowly sat up, and yawned
"Good morning..." She said, looking at Nai, as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.
"Morning to you too, beautiful." Nai said, as he lay there smiling. He soon sat up and looked towards the window, the sun still shining brightly. Nai then looked at Fricka and rubbed the back of his head, "I never slept so comfortably before."

Roman said:
"Morning to you too, beautiful." Nai said, as he lay there smiling. He soon sat up and looked towards the window, the sun still shining brightly. Nai then looked at Fricka and rubbed the back of his head, "I never slept so comfortably before."
"That's good..." Fricka stated, smiling gently, before sitting on the bed, getting ready to stand up

"I'll go get us something to eat.." She said quietly.

Picking himself back up Akio closed his leather bound book and placed it in his bag before walking back inside. He knew his dorm now and he might as well check into it. Yet as he entered the school he didnt make a B-line to it but instead started to wander, almost as if looking for something he couldn't find. (Open to anyone who wants to interact with me)

JJKab said:
"That's good..." Fricka stated, smiling gently, before sitting on the bed, getting ready to stand up
"I'll go get us something to eat.." She said quietly.
Nai nodded and got out of bed too. "Alright." He said as he stretched. He then put on his pants and let his shirt sit where it was at for a moment. "What do you plan on getting back to eat." He asked.

Roman said:
Nai nodded and got out of bed too. "Alright." He said as he stretched. He then put on his pants and let his shirt sit where it was at for a moment. "What do you plan on getting back to eat." He asked.
"I wanted to make some sandviches for us... since it's breakfest... and i'm not really that hungry" Fricka stated, smiling at Nai, as she walked past him, towards her kitchen.

JJKab said:
"I wanted to make some sandviches for us... since it's breakfest... and i'm not really that hungry" Fricka stated, smiling at Nai, as she walked past him, towards her kitchen.
Grabbing his shirt, Nai followed Fricka out of the room and nodded as he put the shirt over his head. "Alright then. Sounds good to me... Though I was wondering if we should do this again sometime. Spend a night with one another from time to time."

Roman said:
Grabbing his shirt, Nai followed Fricka out of the room and nodded as he put the shirt over his head. "Alright then. Sounds good to me... Though I was wondering if we should do this again sometime. Spend a night with one another from time to time."
Fricka blushed a bit, as she looked at Nai.

"S-Sure... now... can i get a kiss..." She asked, slowly approaching Nai, and taking his hand.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked before nodding, "Yeah!~ I'll make you love nature so much you'll want to be outside all the time!~" she said.
Kenai nodded "Fair enough" he said with a smile "So anyways, what do you wanna do?" He asked as he then stretched a little.

Akio said:
Picking himself back up Akio closed his leather bound book and placed it in his bag before walking back inside. He knew his dorm now and he might as well check into it. Yet as he entered the school he didnt make a B-line to it but instead started to wander, almost as if looking for something he couldn't find. (Open to anyone who wants to interact with me)
((I can send a character if you'd like? :D ))

Roman said:
Akane nodded and smiled at Arashea, "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind if you changed here though." She said, laughing lightly.
...✦Arashea giggled a bit and kept looking around for a changing booth✦...

''lets try and keep searching

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed a bit, as she looked at Nai.
"S-Sure... now... can i get a kiss..." She asked, slowly approaching Nai, and taking his hand.
"You don't have to ask me for a kiss~" Nai said softly, after walked towards him and grabbed his hand. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss, smiling a little more when their lips made contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back