• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora shrugged and thought about it for a moment before replying. "That depends on if you want biological age, or chronological age. Because biologically I'm about 18 going on to 19, but chronologically... let's see, if I take the time I've spent in other dimensions, then add it to the time I've lived on earth... hmm... accounting for temporal differences, a little over ten thousand years old."

[/QUOTE]
''oh...chronologically...im only 500.....''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...chronologically...im only 500.....''
Sora blinked in surprise. "Really? That's surprising... although if you just want to account for the time since my birth... no actually I would still be older than you just from the time when I was born... How is it that the goddess of creation is younger than most of creation?"

((Sora would have been born about 500~600 AD, but due to spending a lot of time in alternate dimensions, she is much older than that.))

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((ok, go back and read that post again and read it in a joking sarcastic tone of voice. Honestly, I am a junior in high school and just today, I have already received 27 emails from collages, and its just past lunch. I am pretty certain I am familiar with how most collages work by now... my right eye has literally started twitching from talking about this... I was making a joke and I would have thought the " xD " made that clear... now if you will excuse me, I need to go dump my email... again.))

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry to be that person, but it's "college". A "collage" is a collection of things mashed together into one thing.))

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Ah, alright~" she said with a smile before she thought about the question again "....Did you think I'd be...mad?" She asked curiously
Kenai thought for a bit "Well watching one at home is more comfortable, and I have plenty of food like popcorn and such..." He suggested.

Maya smiled "Well, I'm glad I can help with that in a way then" she said softly "But losing control of your true self? What exactly happens when that happens? Has it happened often?" She asked curiously, she had obviously never seen him in such a way so she wondered what exactly he was on about.

Rini looked to her then to the doll and nodded in understanding, right, that made more sense to her at least it wasn't a trick done by someone else, which was her original thinking, almost letting a sigh of relief that she could trust the doll, she then looked back to Miyaka "How do you suppose we do that?" She asked her.

Elliot then made his way through the door and walked up until he was alongside her seeing how excited she was about going brought a smile to his face as he looked over at her his train of thought stopping as she spoke "Hm? Rollercoasters? Yeah I like them as long as I haven't ate directly before going on them cause then they make me sick" he chuckled lightly "But by the time we walk there it'll have been a while since I ate so it won't be an issue" he said with a nod "What about yourself?" He asked.

Dakota smiled when he poked her nose "Well, yeah, but your cuddles are still the best when you aren't warming yourself too~" she said happily as she eventually pulled out an outfit for herself as well.
Cecil listened to Maya speak as his sipped his coffee. He chuckled lightly as he took the coffee mug away from his lips. He then cleared his throat and looked at her, "Well... My powers come with a cost unfortunately. I won't be myself, I'd be acting on the lines of pure violence. My powers may consist of magic, but not everyone is lucky, am I right? Well I am. I sort of have you which makes me lucky enough~"

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora blinked in surprise. "Really? That's surprising... although if you just want to account for the time since my birth... no actually I would still be older than you just from the time when I was born... How is it that the goddess of creation is younger than most of creation?"
((Sora would have been born about 500~600 AD, but due to spending a lot of time in alternate dimensions, she is much older than that.))

[/QUOTE]
''well...i was only born 500 years ago...my sister about a year later...then mom died and dad left...''

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]-Beatrice-
She smiled and produced the girls trainer. She had fought with her daughter this morning to wear it, before sending her off to school. But the foolish child wanted the backache and discomfort, of untrained "talents." "Here is the closest thing to her, that is hers." she said tossing the trainer off of the roof towards the man, whom seemed to be feeling the mana flow lessen in the area. "This ought to be interesting, but not so easy, war mage." she said to herself as she made the group of soldiers seem to draw in mana, uncontrollably. Yes this will kill them eventually, but for now, let the bloodhound track.

-Misafune disguised as a soldier.-

The soldier was female, but his spell softened his voice just enough. He felt the man approach, and he did all it took not to crumple under his presence. But this fox had more than speed in his bag. "She" turned and fell over by the group of soldiers who were resting after the fight. Oddly everyone was shining in "her" eyes. That either meant that they had mana, or were drawing it in. One could not pass up free mana. So "she" crumpled in a normal reaction to receiving power that one could not use. But he had to get the man off of his back.

-Fake Misafune-

Master had sent the command. Misafune raised his hand and fired a stream of fox fire at the war mage. "I am over here, you Dolt!" he shouted at the mage...

@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
...♞Siegfried had already spotted and identified Misafune before Beatrice had toyed with the other soldiers, and from his experience commanding his homunculi he had learned to see the trail of magic based orders. He expected an attack from behind from what he saw, but he didn't let it show as he put an invisible barrier at his back. Even as he heard the the fake yell Siegfried's eyes were locked on the 'girl' that had just joined the group of soldiers, raising his staff to point at 'her'♞...

"I know you're the only one that's purposefully drawing in mana, it looks and feels different when an outside force to causing mana to go into something."

...♞Siegfried then raised his free hand and snapped his fingers, disrupting the flow of mana momentarily with a simple (atleast to him) spell that he mastered beyond the need for words, even though it would still be more powerful if he chanted them. Any magic now actively near it's source would be ground to a stop, including the mana flowing to the UN soldiers, but not to the surprise of Siegfried, the 'girl,' which cause an almost evil smile to don upon his face♞...

"There's the real you, eastern magic wielder."

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked at Alejandro, A
Cave?... She let out a soft sigh and nodded €...

"Depends on where the cave is"
"Well that ideas out of the window." Alejandro said as he walked with May. "I would ask you to stay the night with me, I could just get another bed put in my room for the night, but you probably wouldn't like that." He said, as he looked at her. "Yeah... I got nothing."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...your right''
...✦She said before laying down and closing her eyes just resting✦...
Akane chuckled lightly and tossed her bikini top at Arashea. She had laid on her stomach so nothing was showing, "Think you could put some sunscreen on my back?" She asked.

Roman said:
Akane chuckled lightly and tossed her bikini top at Arashea. She had laid on her stomach so nothing was showing, "Think you could put some sunscreen on my back?" She asked.
''oh...alright. you coulda just kept it on yknow..''

...✦Arashea said before getting out some sun screen and applying it to Akane's back as well as getting her top next to Akane✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled widely, as she looked up at Nai, since he was a bit taller than her, and giggled, kissing him on his lips. She was holding a loaf of bread in her one hand and a kitchen knife in the other.
Nai had kissed Fricka back, but soon pulled away. "We seem to be very well compatible." He said as he held on to her. "Almost like a married couple already, aren't we?" He asked laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...alright. you coulda just kept it on yknow..''
...✦Arashea said before getting out some sun screen and applying it to Akane's back as well as getting her top next to Akane✦...
"Why? Its not like there's anyone else here. Besides, I don't really like clothes, even though I don't complain about them as much..." She said before thinking back to Roman. Now she knew why he tends to strip at random times.

Roman said:
"Why? Its not like there's anyone else here. Besides, I don't really like clothes, even though I don't complain about them as much..." She said before thinking back to Roman. Now she knew why he tends to strip at random times.
''well...this isnt a private beach...it may not be popular, but its not private either..''

@Roman[/URL]
Han put his phone back in his pocket and went to a mirror. "You know... I've been like this too long. I think it's time I return to normal." He said as his hair turned orange and lost some length. "Better. She won't even recognise me~"

E17Tq.jpg

"What're you thinking about, Apollyon? Something worthwhile buddy?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...this isnt a private beach...it may not be popular, but its not private either..''
Akane raised her hand up at Arashea's lips and gently placed her finger on her lips as if she was shushing her. "Relax~ It's not like anyone can see my chest or anything. I'm laying on my stomach so nothing is showing."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname blinked for a moment, not having the slightest effort to thinking about time. Reluctant to release her, he tightened his grip for a mere moment, before allowing her to pull away. After all, he was beginning to get a bit hungry. Rolling his irises as he walked inside behind her, Kaname reached behind himself and closed the door. At least while she was fixing the food, he would have a chance to think about what it was he was going to do next regarding this new bull-, new circumstance in his life.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla continued into the kitchen and went back to her previous task, which was preparing and now cooking dinner for them both her enthusiasm shining through as she did so, even with all of this odd stuff going on around them, she stayed optimistic, clinging onto notion that they would be fine, not the best mechanism for dealing with problems since it would eventually catch up with her but it was how she worked and got by, looking at the bright side....

--------------------

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, i was just curious~''
...✿Arako said as she snuggled more into her mom✿...
Amara smiled happily and nodded "Good~, I don't like being an angry person, or seeming like one" she said as she simply looked at the garden scenery in front of them.

--------------------

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"We distract him with our charms, of course." she said to Rini in a low whisper. She just had to wait till the doll got his attention...
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini blinked "...Our charms?" She repeated, unsure of the idea and if it would even work for that matter,... charming wasn't her thing, so she'd have to follow Miyaka on this one.

...?Violetta listened as Takashi spoke, almost feeling like she was about to laugh from how gaudy and cheesy his words were. But, she didn't because his words really meant a lot to her simply because he was saying them. Despite their obvious cheesiness, they made her really happy, and hearing such compliments set her cheeks shade or two redder. Even aside from that, Violetta felt something else she wasn't really used to feeling. A tightness in her throat. A pricking sensation in her eyes. As Takashi finished and pointed his finger at his chest, it felt like her lip was about to start quivering, and she turned quickly so her back was facing him, effectively hiding her face. She felt weird, Takashi didn't need her ruining the moment?...

227785e5e7f827d40dd05ebedb4ddf33cca8511b_hq.gif

...?A warm liquid dripped down her cheek, causing Violetta to bring her hands up to her face, her hands touching the liquid. What was going on? Was she... no way. She was crying? The goddess of time, actually crying? How could it be possible? She wasn't sad, honestly sad probably wasn't even in her arsenal of emotions? So why were tears sliding on to her cheeks? No matter how much she tried to stop them, they just kept coming, and Violetta internally groaned, knowing Takashi would want to know what was going on... aha! Violetta had an idea that would totally make him not worry.. yeah.. that would work... though, of course, her voice came out more shaky than she wanted?...

"I-I love you..."

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled when he poked her nose "Well, yeah, but your cuddles are still the best when you aren't warming yourself too~" she said happily as she eventually pulled out an outfit for herself as well.
...⚒Roland rolled his eyes and chuckled before walking away from the dresser with his clothes. It had been awhile since he had taken a day off, and he was guessing it would be nice out today so he figured it may be nice. So as he place his clean clothes under his arm he looked back at Dakota and smile as he looked at her⚒...

"Hey, feel like going into town with me today, or has someone already snagged you for something else around the manor?"

Roman said:
Cecil listened to Maya speak as his sipped his coffee. He chuckled lightly as he took the coffee mug away from his lips. He then cleared his throat and looked at her, "Well... My powers come with a cost unfortunately. I won't be myself, I'd be acting on the lines of pure violence. My powers may consist of magic, but not everyone is lucky, am I right? Well I am. I sort of have you which makes me lucky enough~"
Maya giggled a little "Well I'm lucky to have you too~" she said happily "Hopefully you won't need to use it to an extent that you'd lose yourself then" she said with a nod before sipping some of her own coffee "Did you have any plans today?" She asked curiously.

...◇Vanille had finished her book, glancing outside. It was morning by now, and she was sure Levya was going to wake up soon. If Levya woke up and she wasn't there... well, she'd have to explain herself, and she didn't want to make her feel any more bad about bringing her here than she had already. Levya was only trying to keep her safe, and yet.. all she did was complain about it. How rude could she have been? And now here she was, preparing to lie about having left the mansion... Vanille threw the book down, walking out of the house and making it small again before sticking it in her bag and rushing back to their room in the mansion. She figured she'd just have to explain how she really felt when she got back... well, if she could find her, that is. Upon reaching their room Vanille noticed that Levya was gone. This caused the witch to blink in confusion. Where could she have gone? Maybe to make breakfast? They really hadn't eaten much the last day or so... yeah, that had to be it. Relaxing a bit, she set her bag down on the chair, heading down to the kitchen to try and find her friend. She called out to her as she did so◇...

"Levya? You in here?"

@HimeragiSeiker

...⊗Kanon inhaled a breath to steady herself as she heard Achilles answer. Her eyes glanced down at the book, wondering if she really should ask him this. After what had just happened, he probably wouldn't want her going anywhere. But... if they were gonna be holed up here for a while, she at least wanted it to be a bit more like home... Kanon cleared her throat to try and steady her voice some before speaking⊗...

"Um.. would there be any way to go back to the dorm to grab our things? We don't have much of our own stuff here.. and if we're going to be here for a while, I think... it would be nicer to have our stuff... if that's okay."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland rolled his eyes and chuckled before walking away from the dresser with his clothes. It had been awhile since he had taken a day off, and he was guessing it would be nice out today so he figured it may be nice. So as he place his clean clothes under his arm he looked back at Dakota and smile as he looked at her⚒...

"Hey, feel like going into town with me today, or has someone already snagged you for something else around the manor?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked looking over at him as he suggested going out for the day a bright smiled soon spread across her face as her eyes flickered a little, she shook her head when asked if she was doing something else "No, not at all, I'd love to go along with you~" she said happily, after all it had been a while since they had a day that neither of them were busy or got to go anywhere.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just that way''
...⊹She said as she pointed further in an alley⊹...
John followed hesitantly though, glaring at her. "I may not be strong, but... I will kill you if you try something..."

Roman said:
Akane raised her hand up at Arashea's lips and gently placed her finger on her lips as if she was shushing her. "Relax~ It's not like anyone can see my chest or anything. I'm laying on my stomach so nothing is showing."
''...alright..''

Nonalaka said:
Camilla continued into the kitchen and went back to her previous task, which was preparing and now cooking dinner for them both her enthusiasm shining through as she did so, even with all of this odd stuff going on around them, she stayed optimistic, clinging onto notion that they would be fine, not the best mechanism for dealing with problems since it would eventually catch up with her but it was how she worked and got by, looking at the bright side....
--------------------

Amara smiled happily and nodded "Good~, I don't like being an angry person, or seeming like one" she said as she simply looked at the garden scenery in front of them.

--------------------

Rini blinked "...Our charms?" She repeated, unsure of the idea and if it would even work for that matter,... charming wasn't her thing, so she'd have to follow Miyaka on this one.
''okay...do you enjoy gardening?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay...do you enjoy gardening?''
Amara nodded "Yep~, its pretty calming, not to mention flowers are really nice" she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back