• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alejandro looked at Klef, seeing that they were giving him a thumbs up. He didn't give a thumbs up back, but instead nodded. When the lady began scanning them and asking the question about their favorite show, Alejandro kept his serious expression and sighed, "I don't really wanna talk right now. I... Just want to get this over with so we can go back home."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They will get within 500 yards then run away in terror. The men they send after supers are weak and cowardly. They won't dare near us." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked ahead of them as they walked, "Our powers wouldn't work. They have the tech to deal with any of us the proper way. In simple words, they can fight us head on."

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]"Y-you shouldn't be here! I'm o-okay!" Aiko yelled as the two men walked infront of Shion and pickerd her up by her neck. Shion began to choke, "P-p-u-t m- m-e d-down."
"So this is the remains of your sister." One of them men said as he continued to choke her. "DON"T TOUCH HER!" Aiko yelled as she took more of a devil formView attachment 217266

She then looked at Colin with her beady red eyes. "I'll explain later just take one and i'll take the other." she said

[/QUOTE]
"Right" Colin nodded at her words, quickly turning his attention to the men that had Shion assessing the situation for a moment, he sent a high pitched, piercing noise through the men's ears that only they could hear so that it wouldn't effect Aiko or Shion hoping to cause the men enough discomfort and disorentation to make them let go of Shion so he and Aiko could deal with them and Shion could get away from them.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah... I just hope they weren't..." she said.
Roman smiled, "They aren't. They're still out there. Lost is all…"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako listened to what he called it before looking at him "pfft yeah I meant money..." she said.
Kenai simply chuckled "They don't have money where you lived?" He asked before lifting the gun for the shooting game to start.

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at Klef, seeing that they were giving him a thumbs up. He didn't give a thumbs up back, but instead nodded. When the lady began scanning them and asking the question about their favorite show, Alejandro kept his serious expression and sighed, "I don't really wanna talk right now. I... Just want to get this over with so we can go back home."
@Jofune Tsurabisu
Klef shrugged, they wouldn't mind staying here longer, as long as it meant having a roof over their head.

Nonalaka said:
"Right" Colin nodded at her words, quickly turning his attention to the men that had Shion assessing the situation for a moment, he sent a high pitched, piercing noise through the men's ears that only they could hear so that it wouldn't effect Aiko or Shion hoping to cause the men enough discomfort and disorentation to make them let go of Shion so he and Aiko could deal with them and Shion could get away from them.
This had only caused the mens grips to grow tighter on Shion while the other one drew portal and jumped into it. Shions choking became louder as she was too weak to keep her human form so she went back to her normal one and passed out. Aiko then looked at Colin and said, " Okay here's how its gonna work...I'm gonna go to the underworld and make sure that guy is dead and you take care of Shion. After your done just take her to my house." Aiko said as she gave him the keys and a written address. She then brought out a long black arrow and made herself a portal. She then jumped in leaving Colin to finish things up.

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]This had only caused the mens grips to grow tighter on Shion while the other one drew portal and jumped into it. Shions choking became louder as she was too weak to keep her human form so she went back to her normal one and passed out. Aiko then looked at Colin and said, " Okay here's how its gonna work...I'm gonna go to the underworld and make sure that guy is dead and you take care of Shion. After your done just take her to my house." Aiko said as she gave him the keys and a written address. She then brought out a long black arrow and made herself a portal. She then jumped in leaving Colin to finish things up.

[/QUOTE]
((Wait did both guys jump in? Or is one still there holding Shion that needs to be fought off sorry I'm probably just being dumb cause I'm sleepy so Im probably reading it wrong, I dont 100% what just happened. ;- ;) )

Roman said:
Luke looked ahead of them as they walked, "Our powers wouldn't work. They have the tech to deal with any of us the proper way. In simple words, they can fight us head on."
"We need to find a way to stop them." She said to him as she walked with him her arms wrapped around his arm happily

Nonalaka said:
((Wait did both guys jump in? Or is one still there holding Shion that needs to be fought off sorry I'm probably just being dumb cause I'm sleepy so Im probably reading it wrong, I dont 100% what just happened. ;- ;) )
(No your okay ;-; ;-; ;-; no only one of them jumped in and the one holding shion still needs to be faught off ;-; im sorry if i confused u @_@)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We need to find a way to stop them." She said to him as she walked with him her arms wrapped around his arm happily

[/QUOTE]
"Nah. I say we let them get the others. They seem to always wanna stick their noses in someone else's business. Well now they getting what they deserve." Luke told her.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had heard Kenji call her name, but she continued walking anyways. She needed to be alone, at least for a little bit. She needed to clear her head before she did or said something stupid. Her chest felt tight, but not enough to hurt, just enough to signal that she didn't want to be around anyone, especially not that stupid succub- Lumina was looking down, so she completely bumped into someone, nearly tripping over herself. Once she was steady, she looked up to see it was Asuka, who had just returned from being outside. And... she looked different. With slight panic, Lumina spoke in a flustered voice before taking off out the hospital doors in a faster pace♤...
"A-asuka.... I'm... uh, i-I'm sorry..."

...♤And with that Lumina had exited the hospital, running until she was quite a bit away from the building. She bent over, placing her hands on her knees, trying to take deep breaths before she started hyperventilating. Once she caught her breath Lumina stood back up straight, staring up at the sky, which was starting to darken. She didn't notice the cold, of course, and she was only in a short sleeved shirt and a skirt. Perks of being a phoenix, she supposed. Sighing, she wrapped her arms around her torso, trying to think through her feelings. If she couldn't, she wouldn't be able to face Kenji again. After all, she had just ran out without a very good explanation. Well really, it was all because of that succubus, getting hear her pair. Who did she think she was? Lumina paused, her gaze dropping to the ground. Since when did she start thinking like this? What kind of things was she thinking? That wasn't right. She was.. she was just... Lumina stood there as the sky kept darkening, a brisk wind blowing through the air around her, still trying to cool her head♤...

@Nonalaka

@Sailor Adams

@HimeragiSeiker

@MurfBall353
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❦Asuka had just gotten back inside and was rubbing her hands together to keep them warm when she suddenly saw Lumina coming down the long hallway, rather quickly actually. Her head was down and she couldn't see her face, but she could tell... just a little, that something was wrong. She was about to say something before Lumina had suddenly rammed into her, causing Asuka to stumble back a few steps. It hadn't registered in her mind that she should have stepped out of the way before getting ran into and now she was kind of paying the consequences for that. When Lumina had started to apologize, Asuka noted that slightly panic in her voice. What was wrong with her? Did something happen in the amount of time that she was gone that made her just want to go outside? She didn't know. Maybe Kenji and Lumina had a fight? That was what she could have guessed, though she realized that sounded really unlikely. When Lumina was done, Asuka had started to speak❦...

"Oh yo-"

...❦Lumina had taken off before Asuka could even finish her sentence. Her head turned to watch her hurry outside. She stood there for awhile, staring at the closed doors with a confused look. Should she go after her? Though from the look on Lumina's face, it seemed like she wanted to be alone. Asuka stared at the door for a little while longer before she turned and headed back to the waiting room, only to find it empty. Where had the Succubus and Kenji gone? Now she was really confused, but didn't have anyone to ask about the situation since they were gone. Though now she wondered if something had happened between the Lumina, Kenji, and the Succubus. It was possible, but she didn't really think so. After all, Asuka thought that the Succubus was nice, when she wasn't trying to... hit on someone. Not really knowing what to do and also not wanting to stay in this room anymore, she wandered off in search of Akira's room, which she eventually found after asking a receptionist❦...

Roman said:
"Nah. I say we let them get the others. They seem to always wanna stick their noses in someone else's business. Well now they getting what they deserve." Luke told her.
"Luke.... You know we need to help or there gonna come after us. And I don't want to be taken from you." She said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora shook her head before speaking, soon walking over to her closet to look for her pajamas. "Nope, you can get in first. It's completely fine." She said, waving her hand a little before she began rummaging through her stuff. Well, she wasn't really looking for her pajamas, it was more like lounge wear really. She was looking for something in specific, her kimono to be exact. Eventually, she found it hanging between two of her outfits and grabbed it before going over to her drawer to look for her sleep wear.

Talia nodded and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She set her bag on the floor and took out her pajamas and shampoo for her hair, along with soap. "Well I'll get in now~ Uhh... Do you think maybe we can watch something that isn't TOO scary?" She asked, turning on the water for her shower.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Luke.... You know we need to help or there gonna come after us. And I don't want to be taken from you." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I'm not helping anyone that isn't you. Last time I did, I almost died. I don't want that to happen to me again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What if I asked you to help me stop this?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
"I'd suggest it." Luke said, looking over at Rina. "No promises though."

Roman said:
"I'd suggest it." Luke said, looking over at Rina. "No promises though."
"I love you and I can't lose you." She said before kissing his jaw line lovingly. "Promise me to thing about it?" She asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled a little as she walked with her as they headed for the edge of town

[/QUOTE]
''so...when can we get your emotion program..?''

Roman said:
Talia nodded and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She set her bag on the floor and took out her pajamas and shampoo for her hair, along with soap. "Well I'll get in now~ Uhh... Do you think maybe we can watch something that isn't TOO scary?" She asked, turning on the water for her shower.
Elora Capistrano

"Hmm... yeah, I'll see what I can find. Not a big fan of horror movies?" Elora asked as she got out her nightgown and undergarments before closing the drawer. She remembered that Talia had said she was fine with any genre, but it made her think if she enjoyed horror movies at all. It didn't really have to be a lot, it could just be a smidge. Elora started thinking about the different horror movies she had in her theater and frowned for a moment, she didn't really know what was too scary considering she didn't think any of them were scary. Oddly enough, she found them funny of all things. Well, she'd just pick a random one and hope it wasn't all that scary or pick her favorite.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...when can we get your emotion program..?''
"Like I said. There are rumors about the program. No one really knows if it exists but by the program I got to pleasure you I'm pretty sure it's out there... Somewhere." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you and I can't lose you." She said before kissing his jaw line lovingly. "Promise me to thing about it?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "I promise to think about it. Nothing more." He said, kissing Rina on the cheek. "Now, why don't we about something else?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back