• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "right, just us three. but what do we do if... they do get chipped?" she asked, though she was hesitant.
"We'll treat them as if they aren't. Its probably not their choice to be chipped anyways." Roman said, as he walked out of the room.

Roman said:
"We'll treat them as if they aren't. Its probably not their choice to be chipped anyways." Roman said, as he walked out of the room.
Mal nodded "yeah... I just hope they weren't..." she said.

Roman said:
Luke looked at her in awe before looking at himself in the mirror. He was dressed in his usual black sweater with his sleeves rolled up and black jeans, along with his glasses and black converse. "You look amazing. I just look normal..." he said, chuckling a little. "Anyways, are you ready to go?" He asked, grabbing his wallet.
She nodded excitedly before walking over to him and hugging his right arm lovingly." Yes." She said softly

LunaCrosby said:
(sure)
Lucy blinked as the ride stopped "that was a little intense even for me." she said and looked at him.
Ulqui let out a breath that he didn't realize he was holding and nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I vote to never go on this ride again." He said jokingly as the bar was lifted from the laps, signaling that they could get off of the ride now. Ulqui stood up and got out.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah... I just hope they weren't..." she said.
Roman sighed, "Yeah... I hope they're fine too. Let's eat something and get on our way. Don't wanna waste daylight. It'd make looking easier."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded excitedly before walking over to him and hugging his right arm lovingly." Yes." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and walked out with Rina. "Tonight will be fun~ We'll get something to eat and go look at some things. After that we can head home~ Don't wanna stay out too long with the government after everyone."

Roman said:
Luke smiled and walked out with Rina. "Tonight will be fun~ We'll get something to eat and go look at some things. After that we can head home~ Don't wanna stay out too long with the government after everyone."
"They won't come for me." She said as she walked with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"They won't come for me." She said as she walked with him

[/QUOTE]
"They might come after me. I attended the school when I was younger. They'd have records on me." Luke said, looking over at Rina. "Why won't they bother you?"

Roman said:
"They might come after me. I attended the school when I was younger. They'd have records on me." Luke said, looking over at Rina. "Why won't they bother you?"
"They will get within 500 yards then run away in terror. The men they send after supers are weak and cowardly. They won't dare near us." She said softly

Roman said:
Alejandro sighed quietly, seeing they were at their set destination for the lab. He knew what was about to happen and was completely prepared for it. "So what not, maids? Sorry I don't know your names, so that's what I'll call you."
@Sailor Adams
"So this is where we get chipped..." Klef said, looking at the

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄Oh right, that was probably a smart thing to do. Rini nodded before she spoke, soon answering the other boys question. She had never been to this area of the building, so she didn't know what happened in the process of people getting chipped❄...
"Right, sorry. And I believe there are doctors or scientists who will chip you two. I don't know how long it takes."

@HimeragiSeiker

@Roman
"I wonder when they'll come..." Klef said under their breath.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled more and looked at her. "Do you have feelings for me neru?" She asked mostly because she hadn't Been able to figure that out

[/QUOTE]
HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. even though you did...well...kidnap me''
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Could you rapist by chance?

[/QUOTE]
auto correct i assume?))

LunaCrosby said:
(sure)
Asako got off the ride humming happily "well that was fun, didn't you think so?" she asked as she looked back at him as she walked.
Kenai nodded as he got off the ride as well "Yeah, It was" he said happily as he followed behind her "So, where to next?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn](( @Nonalaka i just realized i missed a reply from you, could i get a repost?))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah, I'll go find it))

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi was laying sideways, her clothes from yesterday was still on☪...
Allen walked over to her and tapped her, shaking her slightly "wakey wakey, it's like two in the afternoon" he said, trying to wake her up.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded as he got off the ride as well "Yeah, It was" he said happily as he followed behind her "So, where to next?" He asked.
((Yeah, I'll go find it))
Asako looked around "hmmm... you choose a ride you like, it's only fair since I kinda forced you to take me here" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Omg I can't believe it corrected to that >~<)
Cova nodded a little then slowly slid her hand into métis as they walked

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka held Cova's firmly and smiled more✦...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, though if things weren't the way they were and it was safe enough to use them, I don't really mind showing them, I've controlled them enough to at least do that" she said laughing lightly "It would be just the thought of having to do it repeatedly if I were to be asked a few times...." she said before eating some more of her food.
@Tobi Neafearn I think its this one?))

Nonalaka said:
Colin nodded in understanding "I know that this isn't an amazing thing, its a friend that could be in trouble" he said before looking over at her when she asked about abilities, nodding a second time "Im an Angel/Human hybrid, my powers mostly effect the mind, Oneirokenisis, mind manipulation, creating illusions and stuff, but i have shape shifting, and I have a few weapons can summon" he explained.
Shion suddenly stopped in her place and turned around to look at Colin. "I-interesting t-that w-will c-come in handy." She stuttered as she tried to hide a worried look on her face. "Y-Y-You d-don't h-happen to know of the....Akemi estate..right?" She asked as she turned back around as if she was hiding something.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked around "hmmm... you choose a ride you like, it's only fair since I kinda forced you to take me here" she said.
Kenai blinked "I don't really mind, I like it here so I don't feel forced" he admitted, looking around at the rides "Hmm..." His gaze stopped at the game stalls and whatnot "Well, how's about we play some games instead" he suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back