• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Doragon smiled and kissed her forehead. "Well, then again, I still got to thank you for being so nice to me, even if I don't want to." He chuckled.
Nona chuckled alittle. "Don't worry about I try to be nice to everyone" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''id say...its acceptable. and i was really tired after sing for an hour straight at a bar''
...☂ Kyo nodded and stretched ☂...

"Ah well before I forget I'm Kyo.."

Nonalaka said:
((Timeskip? If so can you start?))
Colin blinked as the book was snatched from his hands, sighing quietly "funny?" He shook his head "...I wasn't kidding you know, they are that good" he said with looking at her.
(sure)

Asako got off the ride humming happily "well that was fun, didn't you think so?" she asked as she looked back at him as she walked.

...⚘Lilith was at the point to where she could crawl and talk alittle now, she crawled out of her crib and down the hall and crawled down the steps and crawled out of the house and into the frontyard, she stood up and started walking around the yard⚘...

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lilith was at the point to where she could crawl and talk alittle now, she crawled out of her crib and down the hall and crawled down the steps and crawled out of the house and into the frontyard, she stood up and started walking around the yard⚘...
@LunaCrosby
Allen was walking up to the house when he saw Lillith. Do I have the right house... or did Lexi have another baby... He thought before walking over to her and looking down at her "are any of your parent's home?" he asked... wait... can she even talk? I am talking to a toddler...hmm... he thought.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen was walking up to the house when he saw Lillith. Do I have the right house... or did Lexi have another baby... He thought before walking over to her and looking down at her "are any of your parent's home?" he asked... wait... can she even talk? I am talking to a toddler...hmm... he thought.
...⚘Lillith looked up at the guy and stared up at him, parents? She was only 3⚘...

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith looked up at the guy and stared up at him, parents? She was only 3⚘...
Allen crouched down in front of her "hmm... is your... mom home?" he asked, figuring she might know... children usually know where their mother is 24/7... well that was his train of thought.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen crouched down in front of her "hmm... is your... mom home?" he asked, figuring she might know... children usually know where their mother is 24/7... well that was his train of thought.
...⚘Lillith smiled happily when he heard mom, she knew that term very well⚘...

"Momy"

...⚘ She says pointing to the house⚘...

Nonalaka said:
((I already made Rini leave the room, so ill just say she took Chiharu with her))
Rini looked at her "I know...we just have to wear them until we finish the jobs this lady wants us to do" she said softly, "I-It won't be so bad" she said, though to be honest, she wasn't sure about the second thing she said, she had no Idea if that woman was trustworthy with her words or not really but she didn't want to seem unsure or weary around Chiharu since it would only panic her more.
...☼Chiharu could tell that Rini was slightly worried, but a part of her believed her anyways. Really, she couldn't do anything but trust the older people. She was terrified, sure, but the scary lady said she wasn't going to hurt them if she was good... she'd have to make sure she was on her best behavior if that was the case. Still holding on to Rini, Chiharu nodded as she spoke☼...

"...o-okay..."

Mayyflower said:
...⚘Lillith smiled happily when he heard mom, she knew that term very well⚘...
"Momy"

...⚘ She says pointing to the house⚘...
Allen smiled "thank you little one" he said and looked at the house if she's outside... then why's lexi inside... shouldn't someone be watching her? he thought "does she know your outside?"

Roman said:
Luke came back about it 20 minutes later, fully dressed. "Alright. I'm ready to head out. Rina you ready to go?" He asked her.
Rina nodded as she looked at him a faint blush on her cheeks. "H-how do I look?" She asked. She was in a sleek black backless dress that was cut on the left side up to her upper thy exposing her leg when she would walk, her purple hair was curled and draped over her shoulders in a beautiful way, she wore black strap heals and held a small black purse as she waited for his answer

LunaCrosby said:
Allen smiled "thank you little one" he said and looked at the house if she's outside... then why's lexi inside... shouldn't someone be watching her? he thought "does she know your outside?"
...⚘Lillith shook her head and giggled⚘...

"Nooooo"

@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL]
...♤Lumina had heard Kenji call her name, but she continued walking anyways. She needed to be alone, at least for a little bit. She needed to clear her head before she did or said something stupid. Her chest felt tight, but not enough to hurt, just enough to signal that she didn't want to be around anyone, especially not that stupid succub- Lumina was looking down, so she completely bumped into someone, nearly tripping over herself. Once she was steady, she looked up to see it was Asuka, who had just returned from being outside. And... she looked different. With slight panic, Lumina spoke in a flustered voice before taking off out the hospital doors in a faster pace♤...

"A-asuka.... I'm... uh, i-I'm sorry..."

...♤And with that Lumina had exited the hospital, running until she was quite a bit away from the building. She bent over, placing her hands on her knees, trying to take deep breaths before she started hyperventilating. Once she caught her breath Lumina stood back up straight, staring up at the sky, which was starting to darken. She didn't notice the cold, of course, and she was only in a short sleeved shirt and a skirt. Perks of being a phoenix, she supposed. Sighing, she wrapped her arms around her torso, trying to think through her feelings. If she couldn't, she wouldn't be able to face Kenji again. After all, she had just ran out without a very good explanation. Well really, it was all because of that succubus, getting hear her pair. Who did she think she was? Lumina paused, her gaze dropping to the ground. Since when did she start thinking like this? What kind of things was she thinking? That wasn't right. She was.. she was just... Lumina stood there as the sky kept darkening, a brisk wind blowing through the air around her, still trying to cool her head♤...

@Jofune Tsurabisu @WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looked at the door and looked around, making it open by its self "Lexi?" he called out.
...☪ Lexi was upstairs sleeping, she was up all night cleaning and taking care of Lillith ☪...

...⚘Lillith walked inside with him and went upstairs⚘...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just kept staring at Masahi with wide eyes, her mind racing about what was going on. What if... what if she- her thoughts were halted as she felt his hand on top of hers on her stomach, and her gaze moved downward to it. They had really messed up big time. And this was the first time they had done it, the first time they really had been close since they were kids... did they just screw it up with this? Her eyes moves up to Masahi's as she heard him speak, her thoughts coming back to the possible solution to fix this. Yeah.. a pharmacy sounded about right. Swallowing to a dry throat, Kaori shakily nodded, her hand on her stomach interlacing with his☆...

"R-right... yeah, that sounds like a good plan. We should do that."
...♝Masahi returned Kaori's gaze with his own, just trying to make head and tails within his mind, there was surely a way to fix this, and that way was probably at a pharmacy. If not then he had truly messed up his only chance, and if he did truly messed this up, then he was afraid Kaori may end up hating him, and that thought scared him. This was the first time he could remember being happy, and this one mistake could ruin it. So when Kaori interlaced her hand with his he squeezed hers before gently pressing his forehead to hers as he spoke softly♝...

"Yeah, and i'm gonna guess the sooner the better, so i could go on my own, it's no secret now that i came just teleport around."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just looked up at Ayen, still frowning a bit. Her cheeks were starting to redden a bit in embarrassment at the situation. Why was he being so insistence upon this? She learned her lesson, she needed to eat slower. Now that she knew, she'd listen and be good. She didn't need... this. Her hand dropped back down to the side and she slunk back in her chair a bit, her gaze dropping to the side. Geez, he was going a bit overboard with this whole thing. So, Lilliana's voice dropped a bit, her voice showing only hints of pouting now as she spoke to herself♧...

"...I wasn't back-talking, I was just saying I could do it myself..."
...♗Ayen sighed before looking into Lilliana's eyes with his own celestial blue eyes, now staring her down as he once again offered her the food. Even if she had learned the lesson by now it wouldn't get her out of the current situation, after all, Ayen wasn't just gonna let her get her way at this point, it may make her think she could get away with other things by pouting and whining, and he wasn't going to have that, not one bit. Then he was he slouch back in the chair and he simply slapped his hand to the table while looking at Lilliana as he spoke♗...

"Lilliana, no amount of pouting and whining will get you out of this, in fact, it will only make it worst on yourself, oh, and no slouching at the table."

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi was upstairs sleeping, she was up all night cleaning and taking care of Lillith ☪...
...⚘Lillith walked inside with him and went upstairs⚘...
Allen walked with her, wondering what lexi could possibly be doing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina nodded as she looked at him a faint blush on her cheeks. "H-how do I look?" She asked. She was in a sleek black backless dress that was cut on the left side up to her upper thy exposing her leg when she would walk, her purple hair was curled and draped over her shoulders in a beautiful way, she wore black strap heals and held a small black purse as she waited for his answer

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at her in awe before looking at himself in the mirror. He was dressed in his usual black sweater with his sleeves rolled up and black jeans, along with his glasses and black converse. "You look amazing. I just look normal..." he said, chuckling a little. "Anyways, are you ready to go?" He asked, grabbing his wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back