• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked "I see" he said before taking his turn, getting almost full points "What do you use instead? He asked curiously.
Asako pulled a gold coin out of her pocket and then something similar to a dollar bill, but the color was blue and there was a different person and she pointed at him "That's the spirit ruler.. well... king" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He's five miles out of town so I figured we could get te car we want now." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"hmm...alright. Il see if I could hijack one..."

...✦She said as she started looking around✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh no need." She said as she pointed to an impound lot then started over to it

[/QUOTE]
''oh..ok''

...✦She said as she followed Cova✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh..ok''
...✦She said as she followed Cova✦...
Cova walked up and held out a government badge to the officer. "I'm taking one of these cars." She said to him then walked in with neru not waiting for the officers awnser

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova walked up and held out a government badge to the officer. "I'm taking one of these cars." She said to him then walked in with neru not waiting for the officers awnser

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon found a sports car✦...

''lets use this one''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon found a sports car✦...
''lets use this one''

Cova smiled and nodded. "Ok she said as she walked back to te officer and got the keys then smiled at neru. "Got it." She said to her as she held up the keys

Sailor Adams]Juniper was surprised she understood his French. "Not bad..." Her french was very impressive for someone who supposedly learned everything in the matter of days. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]
"Thank you. I have accelerated learning skills like o had accelerated growth." She said as an explanation for it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled and nodded. "Ok she said as she walked back to te officer and got the keys then smiled at neru. "Got it." She said to her as she held up the keys

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon unlocked the car and got in before starting it✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Cova soon started to drive✦...
As they left the impound lot the man that owned that car had come to get it and saw them drive out. "Hey hey that's my car!!" He yelled as he ran after them

Roman said:
Once Talia finished showering, and giving her hair a quick wash, she got dressed and dried her hair. She then looked at her current outfit and blushed, seeing that she didn't have the bottom half of her pajamas. "Dang it... That was a dumb move, Talia." She told herself, as she quietly left the bathroom. "Hey, Elora? ...If it isn't a bother, do you have anything I can borrow to cover up my lower half?" She asked. "I forgot my clothes..."
large.jpg
Elora Capistrano

"Yeah su..." Elora's voice faltered at the sight of Talia and she stared at her for a couple seconds. She should just stay like that, she thought before thinking that probably wasnt something Talia wanted to do. Figuring that the staring was most likely uncomfortable, she shook her head and looked away from her, soon going over to a drawer to look for shorts or pants. As she rummaged through her clothes, she realized she never really wore stuff like that so... she didn't have any. Pajama wise, she only had nightgowns and surprisingly a dinosaur onesie. Elora frowned before standing up, "I don't seem to have any bottoms for you to wear. Hold on a second." She said before leaving her room and heading upstairs to Analia's, where she knew she had pajama bottoms. A little later. Elora came back with a pair of pants and shorts, holding them out to her. "Here you go. I didn't know which one you wanted so I just brought both."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]As they left the impound lot the man that owned that car had come to get it and saw them drive out. "Hey hey that's my car!!" He yelled as he ran after them

[/QUOTE]
''...ah shit...''

...✦She said before stopping and getting out before knocking the man out and stuffed him into the back seat✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...ah shit...''
...✦She said before stopping and getting out before knocking the man out and stuffed him into the back seat✦...
"You could have just kept driving you know." She said to Neru

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you. I have accelerated learning skills like o had accelerated growth." She said as an explanation for it

[/QUOTE]
"I'm guessing you didn't have much of a childhood then." He stated.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm guessing you didn't have much of a childhood then." He stated.

[/QUOTE]
"Around two months." She said to him for how long her child hood was. "We grow normally when we hit the ages 16-18." She informed him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Around two months." She said to him for how long her child hood was. "We grow normally when we hit the ages 16-18." She informed him

[/QUOTE]
"So, what exactly are you, miss? He asked.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"So, what exactly are you, miss? He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm mostly god. With half a demon inside of me." She said thinking about it. "My father shares a body with a demon and when me and my brother where born we both got part of that demon." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm mostly god. With half a demon inside of me." She said thinking about it. "My father shares a body with a demon and when me and my brother where born we both got part of that demon." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"That explains it." He mutters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back