• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam narrowed her eyebrows before going downstairs to check ❃...
"Check everywhere upstairs!"
Marcus closed his eyes before looking shocked "What the....Her magic energy is...Gone?"

Mayyflower said:
Nona nods. "Okay sounds good, come on let's go!"
Doragon took her to a game first. The ball toss. "Hey! Let's play this first!" He said happily, crawling up on the table.

Daniel reaving]Atrio sighed a little as he kissed ambers forehead as she slept. "We will fix this I promise." He whispered as he held her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Amber woke up hours later her heart a little fightened when she opened her eyes and couldnt see" atrio?? " she said panic slipping into her voice

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Juniper raises an eyebrow when he saw her glaring at him. "What?"he asked the girl with a smirk on his face.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She glared at him and crossed her arms

[/QUOTE]
"Seriously, all gods and demigods are extremely arrogant. Not once have I ever met a demigod who was also a decent person. Honestly, the way your acting doesn't suprise me." Juniper states while looping his hair back into a ponytail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortyshot said:
Marcus closed his eyes before looking shocked "What the....Her magic energy is...Gone?"
...❃ Sam ran upstairs and up to Marcus❃...

"Yea she's not downstairs"

TheDragoon said:
Doragon took her to a game first. The ball toss. "Hey! Let's play this first!" He said happily, crawling up on the table.
Nona nods happily and jumped onto the table. "Let's do this!"

Mayyflower said:
Nona nods happily and jumped onto the table. "Let's do this!"
Doragon paid the clerk, who looked a bit weirded out and he handed them 3 balls. The goal was to knock over 3 bottles set far away. He turned to Nona. "Should I try, or you?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

"Yeah su..." Elora's voice faltered at the sight of Talia and she stared at her for a couple seconds. She should just stay like that, she thought before thinking that probably wasnt something Talia wanted to do. Figuring that the staring was most likely uncomfortable, she shook her head and looked away from her, soon going over to a drawer to look for shorts or pants. As she rummaged through her clothes, she realized she never really wore stuff like that so... she didn't have any. Pajama wise, she only had nightgowns and surprisingly a dinosaur onesie. Elora frowned before standing up, "I don't seem to have any bottoms for you to wear. Hold on a second." She said before leaving her room and heading upstairs to Analia's, where she knew she had pajama bottoms. A little later. Elora came back with a pair of pants and shorts, holding them out to her. "Here you go. I didn't know which one you wanted so I just brought both."

Talia waited as Elora went to get the pants for her to put on. She sighed and held her hands behind her back, "And this is why I barely go places." She muttered before Elora returned with the clothes. She smiled and looked at her options, before taking the pants. "Thank you, Elora. I owe you one." Talia said with a smile as she put the pants on. Once she got them on she fixed the buttons on her shirt and looked at Elora, "So what now, friend?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yeah, we probably should" she said.
Roman grabbed a water bottle and tossed it in the air before catching it. "Alright then~ I'll head out now. I'll see you later, but if you need anything just call." He said, before kissing Mal and walking towards the door to leave.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon paid the clerk, who looked a bit weirded out and he handed them 3 balls. The goal was to knock over 3 bottles set far away. He turned to Nona. "Should I try, or you?" He asked.
Nona watched and then looked over at him she looked down at her paw. "I guess I could try using my tail" she says

LunaCrosby said:
Allen turned and pointed at Lillith "she was outside and so I talked to her, and then I maybe sorta let myself in" he said.
...☪ Lexi blinked and got up, she picked up Lillith and huffed ☪...

"I dont know how she keeps getting out..."

LunaCrosby said:
Allen stared at her "can't she open door's?" he asked.
...☪ Lexi shrugged, she was really tired, Harper has been at work, Kite has been who knows where, Hiro same with him, so it was basically only her taking care of lillith, it looked like she could pass out any minute now ☪...

"I dont know, she grows like every hour"

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi shrugged, she was really tired, Harper has been at work, Kite has been who knows where, Hiro same with him, so it was basically only her taking care of lillith, it looked like she could pass out any minute now ☪...
"I dont know, she grows like every hour"
Allen looked at her face, he could easily tell she was tired "I can watch her while you rest, you look like crap right now" he said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was figuring we could
Just go back to shore." He said sarcastically before he grabed her and pulled her into the water

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked when he pulled her into the water, though she noticed his sarcasm.

Roman said:
"So... After we look around a not after dinner, what do you feel like doing?" Luke asked, softly. "Maybe go home and watch a movie or something?"
"Yeah I just wanna relax after that." She said to him

Sixxx said:
Amber woke up hours later her heart a little fightened when she opened her eyes and couldnt see" atrio?? " she said panic slipping into her voice
Atrio slowly crawle onto the bed when she had called for him and gently put his lips to hers and brought a hand to her cheek but specifically put his pointer finger to her temple to try and make her see like he did as he kissed her hopping it would make her let him through

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looked at her face, he could easily tell she was tired "I can watch her while you rest, you look like crap right now" he said.
...☪ Lexi gritted her teeth, she chose to ignore that and she handed allen, lillith and yawned ☪...

"Thank you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup." She said to her with a nodd

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruda soon stopped before the man was thrown out onto a curb and continued driving✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Seriously, all gods and demigods are extremely arrogant. Not once have I ever met a demigod who was also a decent person. Honestly, the way your acting doesn't suprise me." Juniper states while looping his hair back into a ponytail.

[/QUOTE]
"It's be ause the way you act you know. Demigods don't exactly like people that act the way you do. Maybe if you would be polite and not sarcastic about it you would have met a nice demigod by now." She said in return

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova giggled slightly. "That's better," she said with a smile

[/QUOTE]

...✦Neruka smiled as she kept driving until they arrived✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back