• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah I just wanna relax after that." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded before stopping in front of the restaurant they were headed to. "Here we are. A nice restaurant to have a great meal... Though I get the feeling after this I'll be milked dry. No money at all..." he said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Wen they were both submerged he let go of her and started to swim out

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko had her eye's open under the water, she wanted to see around her, though she noticed river had began to swim out.

(night~)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka smiled as she kept driving until they arrived✦...
They arrived at a cliff in the woods and cova got out. "Yup this is it." She said to her as she looked around

Roman said:
Luke nodded before stopping in front of the restaurant they were headed to. "Here we are. A nice restaurant to have a great meal... Though I get the feeling after this I'll be milked dry. No money at all..." he said, laughing lightly.
"I got everything after this love." She said as she kissed his neck then pulled him inside

-----------------

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko had her eye's open under the water, she wanted to see around her, though she noticed river had began to swim out.
(night~)
River swam out about fifty feet then turned for her as he broke the surface and motioned for her to follow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They arrived at a cliff in the woods and cova got out. "Yup this is it." She said to her as she looked around
"I got everything after this love." She said as she kissed his neck then pulled him inside

-----------------

River swam out about fifty feet then turned for her as he broke the surface and motioned for her to follow

[/QUOTE]
Luke followed behind Rina when she pulled him inside, "Well... I wouldn't say that. It's not hard for me to hack things, considering I do it everyday. I'd have money in about 20 seconds if I wanted to." He told Rina.

Roman said:
Luke followed behind Rina when she pulled him inside, "Well... I wouldn't say that. It's not hard for me to hack things, considering I do it everyday. I'd have money in about 20 seconds if I wanted to." He told Rina.
"Then do that after this." She said to him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They arrived at a cliff in the woods and cova got out. "Yup this is it." She said to her as she looked around

-----------------

[/QUOTE]
"So he's near"

Roman said:
Talia waited as Elora went to get the pants for her to put on. She sighed and held her hands behind her back, "And this is why I barely go places." She muttered before Elora returned with the clothes. She smiled and looked at her options, before taking the pants. "Thank you, Elora. I owe you one." Talia said with a smile as she put the pants on. Once she got them on she fixed the buttons on her shirt and looked at Elora, "So what now, friend?"
Elora Capistrano

"You're welcome~" Elora laughed lighly as she headed into the bathroom, "Well, now I have to take a shower and then we can watch that movie. Unless theres something else you I have in mind or I think of something while I'm in the shower." She explained as she walked into the bathroom, closing the door a little but not all the way. She never liked it completely closed because it always got hot and steamy in there, considering she liked to take really hot showers. Turning on the shower and then stripping herself of her blood stained clothes, Elora hopped in.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then do that after this." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, and tapped his head with his finger, "The perks of having a genius for a boyfriend." He said to Rina. "I was going to anyways though... I think we broke the computer chair when it fell."

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, and tapped his head with his finger, "The perks of having a genius for a boyfriend." He said to Rina. "I was going to anyways though... I think we broke the computer chair when it fell."
She smiled and leaned close. "We can break it again when we get home." She said flietingly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and leaned close. "We can break it again when we get home." She said flietingly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke didn't get what she meant at first, but soon he understood it. "Oh. That's very tempting, considering we'll just be getting a new one later~" he said, laughing lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

"You're welcome~" Elora laughed lighly as she headed into the bathroom, "Well, now I have to take a shower and then we can watch that movie. Unless theres something else you I have in mind or I think of something while I'm in the shower." She explained as she walked into the bathroom, closing the door a little but not all the way. She never liked it completely closed because it always got hot and steamy in there, considering she liked to take really hot showers. Turning on the shower and then stripping herself of her blood stained clothes, Elora hopped in.

Talia thought about what Elora said, as she took a seat. "Uh... It doesn't matter to me. Even if we decide to watch a scary movie, I think I'll be fine since it's with a friend like you. You seem tough, Elora." She said, taking her phone out of her bag to text her dad. Once she did that, she immediately got an OK text. "Anyways, I'll wait and if you get anything, just tell me."

Roman said:
Luke didn't get what she meant at first, but soon he understood it. "Oh. That's very tempting, considering we'll just be getting a new one later~" he said, laughing lightly.
She giggled as well as a waiter smiled at them and gestured for them to follow her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled as well as a waiter smiled at them and gestured for them to follow her

[/QUOTE]
Luke held Rina's hand as they followed the waitress. "I sometimes wonder when I'll give up on my life as a theif... Then again, that'd be stupid of me." He said, looking over at Rina. "What do you suggest? Think I should give up one day?"

Roman said:
Talia thought about what Elora said, as she took a seat. "Uh... It doesn't matter to me. Even if we decide to watch a scary movie, I think I'll be fine since it's with a friend like you. You seem tough, Elora." She said, taking her phone out of her bag to text her dad. Once she did that, she immediately got an OK text. "Anyways, I'll wait and if you get anything, just tell me."
Elora Capistrano

Elora throughly washed her body and used her shampoo and conditioner to wash her hair before stepping out of the shower. It had only taken a couple minutes, about 30 actually. Though while she was in the shower, she tried to think of other things they could do. There was an indirect water park, but they had just taken a shower so she didn't know if Talia would really be up for that. Laser tag? Elora could set that up in one of the vacant rooms or just have Analia do it. There was also that large room that was hidden under the house, but that was all just for her mechs and other military stuff so taking Talia there probably wouldn't be good. Mm... trying to think of what to do at a sleep over was becoming difficult, seeing as how she didn't really know if it consisted of staying inside or people were allowed to do things outside. Analia would know, so she would ask her later. She never liked taking enormously long showers because it would get to hot and she knew she'd get all pruney if she stayed in any longer. Hearing Talia, she spoke "Tough? I didn't realize I seemed like that, but I suppose I am." Elora stated as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying herself off before putting on her yukata. Stepping up to the mirror, she fixed her hair and put it in the way it use to be, with a small bun and the three clips though she had put something in her hair this time to make it stay.

tumblr_nzw221WE2g1sw7bx5o1_500.gif

Elora emerged from the bathroom and stood in the doorway, soon placing a hand on her hip as she gazed at Talia. Her yukata was a deep purple, with slight floral prints on it and it came down just below her knees. It hung loosely off her shoulders, that way she always liked to wear it. Having it to tight made it uncomfortable. "Let's just stick to the movie for now, I'm trying to think of something to do where it doesn't involve leaving the house. There's laser tag and an indoor small water park, that's all I've come up with so far." Elora stated as she moved out of the doorway and over to her bed.

tumblr_nwc11oU8AM1tm1dgio2_r1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

Elora throughly washed her body and used her shampoo and conditioner to wash her hair before stepping out of the shower. It had only taken a couple minutes, about 30 actually. Though while she was in the shower, she tried to think of other things they could do. There was an indirect water park, but they had just taken a shower so she didn't know if Talia would really be up for that. Laser tag? Elora could set that up in one of the vacant rooms or just have Analia do it. There was also that large room that was hidden under the house, but that was all just for her mechs and other military stuff so taking Talia there probably wouldn't be good. Mm... trying to think of what to do at a sleep over was becoming difficult, seeing as how she didn't really know if it consisted of staying inside or people were allowed to do things outside. Analia would know, so she would ask her later. She never liked taking enormously long showers because it would get to hot and she knew she'd get all pruney if she stayed in any longer. Hearing Talia, she spoke "Tough? I didn't realize I seemed like that, but I suppose I am." Elora stated as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying herself off before putting on her yukata. Stepping up to the mirror, she fixed her hair and put it in the way it use to be, with a small bun and the three clips though she had put something in her hair this time to make it stay.

tumblr_nzw221WE2g1sw7bx5o1_500.gif

Elora emerged from the bathroom and stood in the doorway, soon placing a hand on her hip as she gazed at Talia. Her yukata was a deep purple, with slight floral prints on it and it came down just below her knees. It hung loosely off her shoulders, that way she always liked to wear it. Having it to tight made it uncomfortable. "Let's just stick to the movie for now, I'm trying to think of something to do where it doesn't involve leaving the house. There's laser tag and an indoor small water park, that's all I've come up with so far." Elora stated as she moved out of the doorway and over to her bed.

tumblr_nwc11oU8AM1tm1dgio2_r1_1280.png

Talia was now in a full fledged conversation with Taylor, before hearing Elora. "Haha! Yeah tough. You seem so strong and independent. Then again, you might not see what I see in you." She replied, before she sent another text to her father. "Besides, you don't need your parents help... It sort of gives you the, "I can do it on my own," image." Talia added. Once Elora was standing in front of her, she looked up and smiled, "Wow! You're so pretty! I like the purple too! It's about my favorite shade of purple!" Talia exclaimed, as she examined her friend. She then stopped and thought about her options, deciding that the movie would be best. After what just happened with those guys in the alley, she'd rather stay inside and just relax with Elora. "Movie. It sounds like the best plan so far."

Mayyflower said:
Nona watched and then looked over at him she looked down at her paw. "I guess I could try using my tail" she says
Doragon nodded and stepped back so he didn't get in her way.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"You can talk about it, if you like." Kalin said, draping his jacket on her shoulders. He looked down towards her and nodded, as if to confirm he meant what he'd said. He then rubbed his hands together slowly, small embers flowing from between his palms as he worked to keep them warm.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze trailed backwards upon feeling an object touch her shoulders. Gently taking hold of the outer edges of Kalin's jacket, she slowly pulled them inwards toward her chest, wrapping herself into it. Sighing almost in sync with her movements, Layla rolled her shoulders back and raised her gaze to stare into the direction ahead of them. "It's a long story.....that even I have yet to gather all the pieces of."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded " I can't wait to show you~" she said happily as she made her way to the door to unlock it "I hate getting burned though, its the most awful thing." She said shuddering a little "That's one thing I certainly miss about the ocean, no fire" she said with a giggle as she stepped inside her dorm "Hmm..what could I make...." She muttered to herself as she looked toward the kitchen.
Kaname was glad he could bring the enthusiasm back out of Camilla. Or rather to say, relieved that he could see her this happy and bountiful as usual. Chuckling under his breath, Kaname stepped into the dorm room, closing the door behind him as he did so. Glancing around the room, Kaname's recollections of being in the room with his mother and Camilla flooded back into his conscience. Taking a moment to look at the entire room in its wholesome, he carried himself over to the couch, only to drop down lazily into the seat. "Make whatever you want."

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam ran upstairs and up to Marcus❃...
"Yea she's not downstairs"
Marcus looked at Sam "She's certainly gone...Who could have...." He stopped for a second..."No...It couldn't be Hall.....I know that kid more than he knows himself....He has a love for children....He wouldn't do that...Right?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's be ause the way you act you know. Demigods don't exactly like people that act the way you do. Maybe if you would be polite and not sarcastic about it you would have met a nice demigod by now." She said in return

[/QUOTE]
"I'm well aware of all of this." He said rolling his eyes, still smirking. "Anyways, I'm never going to bend over backwards or change who I am jus for some brat on a power trip."

Shortyshot said:
Marcus looked at Sam "She's certainly gone...Who could have...." He stopped for a second..."No...It couldn't be Hall.....I know that kid more than he knows himself....He has a love for children....He wouldn't do that...Right?"
...❃Sam narrowed her eyes, Hall? Who was hall? ❃...

"Who is hall and why would he want Riley?"

TheDragoon said:
Doragon nodded and stepped back so he didn't get in her way.
(I forgot what game they were playing)

Nona grabbed the ball with her tail and tossed it, knocking the ones she was aiming for over.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze trailed backwards upon feeling an object touch her shoulders. Gently taking hold of the outer edges of Kalin's jacket, she slowly pulled them inwards toward her chest, wrapping herself into it. Sighing almost in sync with her movements, Layla rolled her shoulders back and raised her gaze to stare into the direction ahead of them. "It's a long story.....that even I have yet to gather all the pieces of."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I am an immortal Phoenix, shining brightly and unchanging in the flow of time...besides, I said that I would hear you out. I know we were expecting...better, but I think it's more important than ever that you talk about where youve come from, and what you've experienced." Kalin replied, placing a hand on her shoulder, and looked at her with a slight grin.

"In the end, its your choice to tell the story or not. I won't force you, Lala-chan."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back