• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Actually it is.... To bad I can't die." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Shut up, your life's just fine." He said back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You won't." He said happily as he swam for the island

[/QUOTE]
"alright..." Kyoko said as she stared at the island they were approaching.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And how would you know?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
"Your the child of a god and you've only lived for two months or so...." He replies.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Your the child of a god and you've only lived for two months or so...." He replies.

[/QUOTE]
"See you think you know me but you don't. I've been alive for just over a year now." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"See you think you know me but you don't. I've been alive for just over a year now." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not saying I know you, but a year of life isn't too much to wallow about."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm not saying I know you, but a year of life isn't too much to wallow about."

[/QUOTE]
"When you live in a world that only has your family and beings you can't talk to. There is something to wallow about." She said to him. "It's nice to be in this place... Truthfully this argument with you is actually fun." She said truthfully

Daniel reaving]Cova walked up as her back opened up and her assault rifle came out then she pulled it of her back and into her hands then got in. "Drive carefully and slowly ok." He said [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=#0059b3]...?Neruka nodded before she started to drive slowly as her hair turned black and so did her eyes. Even her clothes?...[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#0059b3]''this...is just gonna be...my human disguise i guess...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="http://aotskins.com/viewtopic.php?t=5367&p=22432 said:
XcOQdXb.jpg
[/URL]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Neruka nodded before she started to drive slowly as her hair turned black and so did her eyes. Even her clothes?...
''this...is just gonna be...my human disguise i guess...''

Cova looked over at her then leaned over and kissed her cheek before looking forward while still leaned over near neru. "Turn left here." She said as she pointed at another passage way

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova looked over at her then leaned over and kissed her cheek before looking forward while still leaned over near neru. "Turn left here." She said as she pointed at another passage way

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka nodded before turning left✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon came to a dead end and cova got out. "Come on." she said as she held her gun ready to shoulder it

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka nodded be fire she got out of the car✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"When you live in a world that only has your family and beings you can't talk to. There is something to wallow about." She said to him. "It's nice to be in this place... Truthfully this argument with you is actually fun." She said truthfully

[/QUOTE]
"Well your talking to me; a human being. I bet a year with only your family can't be that bad, at least it's not mine." Juniper joked, he cut off any connections with his family a long time ago. "Earth's a nice place, glad you like it." He said sarcastically. "Yeah, I don't mind bickering every now and then, I used to do it all the time with Klef."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Well your talking to me; a human being. I bet a year with only your family can't be that bad, at least it's not mine." Juniper joked, he cut off any connections with his family a long time ago. "Earth's a nice place, glad you like it." He said sarcastically. "Yeah, I don't mind bickering every now and then, I used to do it all the time with Klef."

[/QUOTE]
Aya smiled slightly. "Well when your mothers constantly working. And your fathers constantly training your brother it gets lonely." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Lock the car." She said to her as she walked up to the wall infront of them and put her hand to it then it lit up again

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon locked the car and watched Cova with worry✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A small door opened next to cova then she shouldered her weapon and aimed into the door slowly and started in

[/QUOTE]
''be careful...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya smiled slightly. "Well when your mothers constantly working. And your fathers constantly training your brother it gets lonely." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, it's gets lonely for me too, honestly, I miss having that kid around, they practically were velcroed onto me." He said, it's been a month since he's last seen Klef. "So why is your brother training but not you?" He asks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Yeah, it's gets lonely for me too, honestly, I miss having that kid around, they practically were velcroed onto me." He said, it's been a month since he's last seen Klef. "So why is your brother training but not you?" He asks.

[/QUOTE]
"My brothers training phisicaly. My mother trained me with my powers." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back