• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦In the car, Neruka was looking at a computer screen of what the drone sees, soon activating a microphone before the drone started to speak in Neruka's voice✦...
''i thought you said his mind was...twisted?''
"He's twisted and insane." Cova replied before the man snickered in a crazed way and pointed a finger at cova. "Now now my sweet. Don't be so mean to your daddy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He said before he got up and ran off then came back with a lab coat on

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had just gotten back inside and was rubbing her hands together to keep them warm when she suddenly saw Lumina coming down the long hallway, rather quickly actually. Her head was down and she couldn't see her face, but she could tell... just a little, that something was wrong. She was about to say something before Lumina had suddenly rammed into her, causing Asuka to stumble back a few steps. It hadn't registered in her mind that she should have stepped out of the way before getting ran into and now she was kind of paying the consequences for that. When Lumina had started to apologize, Asuka noted that slightly panic in her voice. What was wrong with her? Did something happen in the amount of time that she was gone that made her just want to go outside? She didn't know. Maybe Kenji and Lumina had a fight? That was what she could have guessed, though she realized that sounded really unlikely. When Lumina was done, Asuka had started to speak❦...

"Oh yo-"

...❦Lumina had taken off before Asuka could even finish her sentence. Her head turned to watch her hurry outside. She stood there for awhile, staring at the closed doors with a confused look. Should she go after her? Though from the look on Lumina's face, it seemed like she wanted to be alone. Asuka stared at the door for a little while longer before she turned and headed back to the waiting room, only to find it empty. Where had the Succubus and Kenji gone? Now she was really confused, but didn't have anyone to ask about the situation since they were gone. Though now she wondered if something had happened between the Lumina, Kenji, and the Succubus. It was possible, but she didn't really think so. After all, Asuka thought that the Succubus was nice, when she wasn't trying to... hit on someone. Not really knowing what to do and also not wanting to stay in this room anymore, she wandered off in search of Akira's room, which she eventually found after asking a receptionist❦...
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina didn't mind the cold of the air, as it was getting later and it was cooling off. Really, she wouldn't have even noticed had the sky not been darkening. The breeze was slightly brisk, and it blew her hair about her face a bit. Coming out here did indeed help to clear her head. Stupid feelings that she wasn't used to. Enough time passed until she was calmed down, the tightness in her chest from earlier having faded away with the wind. Just as she was about to go back inside, there was a kind of flash of heat in her chest, like some kind of surge of energy or emotion or something. Lumina turned back to look at the hospital, the wind still blowing her hair around her. That flash... that was definitely from Kenji. What the heck was that? It wasn't a feeling she was used to, and it was almost worrying. Exhaling, Lumina started making her way back inside, feeling like she should find her pair. If she couldn't do that, then at least she'd see if Akira was okay♤...
...ΨKenji stood at Akira's bedside, with his parents, Ariadne and Ragnarok, standing directly opposite him. His form had returned to his original appearance, being that both his hair and irises were now a red colour. It was clear that they had been conversing, due to Kenji replying to a previously stated assumptionΨ...

I see. So the Sanctum's enemies will attempt to strike at Akira while he's vulnerable?

...ΦRagnarok nodded and looked back out of the windowΦ...

Yes, that is what I theorise.

...☬Ariadne replied as she began fidgeting with her hair, her red irises focusing on Ragnarok after his previous statement☬...

They wouldn't strike while Humans were around, would they?

tumblr_n00ze2MBWJ1rtrpfmo4_250.gif

...ΦRagnarok returned his gaze to Ariadne and Kenji, shortly before he looked towards AkiraΦ...

Of course they would. The Sanctum king is weak and vulnerable in their eyes. This is the perfect chance to assassinate him, before he regains his Sanctum Inheritance.

...ΨKenji looked down at the ground with his red irises as he thought for a few moments. He looked back towards Akira and repliedΨ...

How do you think we should proceed? This is the only place where Akira has the best chance of survival.

tumblr_m89kvmCLaL1rtky0g_zpsa4tu7puj.gif

...ΦRagnarok manifested another cigarette within his mouth as he changed the window to a stone-structured opening to the outside world. He replied to Kenji's question as he turned around and leaned on the stone ledge, his blue irises focusing on the various activities outsideΦ...

That's the question, isn't it?

tumblr_nr4z8g2R3A1s0c1pdo2_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"you'd think someone would have bought it for themselves..." Kyoko said.
"Every one thinks this place is an inhabitable place." He said with a chuckle as he sat down in the sand under a palm tree and smiled at kyoko

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He's twisted and insane." Cova replied before the man snickered in a crazed way and pointed a finger at cova. "Now now my sweet. Don't be so mean to your daddy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He said before he got up and ran off then came back with a lab coat on

[/QUOTE]
''...can i...get out now? or should i just stay...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...can i...get out now? or should i just stay...''
"You can come in neru just be cautious." She said as she lifted the scentist up by his lab coat making him hold his hands to his chest his face filling with fear as he kept glancing at her then away then back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Every one thinks this place is an inhabitable place." He said with a chuckle as he sat down in the sand under a palm tree and smiled at kyoko

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at him "inhabitable?...how?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You can come in neru just be cautious." She said as she lifted the scentist up by his lab coat making him hold his hands to his chest his face filling with fear as he kept glancing at her then away then back

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon got out of the car holding an iPad as she was also holding a knife. She soon made the iPad and drone disappear✦...

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stared at him "inhabitable?...how?" she asked.
"It's to small to build a house on. Plus the dense brush it would cost thousands just to make a foundation." He said to her as he patted a spot next t him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's to small to build a house on. Plus the dense brush it would cost thousands just to make a foundation." He said to her as he patted a spot next t him

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko walked over and sat next to him "why build a house when you can just have a cabin or small shack." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka soon got out of the car holding an iPad as she was also holding a knife. She soon made the iPad and drone disappear✦...
He looked at neru then grinned. "Where are the programs for emotions?" Cova asked coldly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He looked at neru then grinned. "Where are the programs for emotions?" Cova asked coldly

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka looked at the scientist and gave a...rather concerning look✦...

''please...i want Cova to have that program...''

Shortyshot said:
He looked serious before sweeping his hair back "Sam. I need you to go get Cam. He will know how to shut this down. I'm going in. Even if I don't come out I promise you this" He looked her in the eyes "Riley will come out of here alive."
...❃ Sams heart dropped she didn't want to loose him or Riley, why does this shit always happen, a few tears slid down her face ❃...

"I don't want you to loose you... I don't want to loose Riley either"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sams heart dropped she didn't want to loose him or Riley, why does this shit always happen, a few tears slid down her face ❃...
"I don't want you to loose you... I don't want to loose Riley either"
Marcus smirked "I will be back"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A nice small cabin would be nice here." He said as he held onto her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded "yeah it would" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Where do you want them to be hmmm?" He asked with a snicker

[/QUOTE]
''...yknow, i kinda wanna learn surgery. i already dont a procedure on myself but...it was too simple...''

...✦She said as she started to walk around a bit✦...

''the procedure ive done on myself is an AI that stores knowledge that i dont know of. i thought, maybe i could use that AI and try and learn surgery myself that way. but im not sure if it holds...all of the surgical knowledge of the human body....''

...✦She soon looked at the scientist and smiled✦...

''will you be my test subject?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...yknow, i kinda wanna learn surgery. i already dont a procedure on myself but...it was too simple...''
...✦She said as she started to walk around a bit✦...

''the procedure ive done on myself is an AI that stores knowledge that i dont know of. i thought, maybe i could use that AI and try and learn surgery myself that way. but im not sure if it holds...all of the surgical knowledge of the human body....''

...✦She soon looked at the scientist and smiled✦...

''will you be my test subject?''
"Sure." He said with a smile to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back