• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can get is in." She said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sure you can, it's just a matter of whether Klef wants to get out of there, something is telling me they don't want to, atleast yet."

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora laughed, "Good to know I set off that kind of image. Must be why no one does anything for me." She said jokingly before looking down at her outfit. It was her favorite actually, just for lounge wear. There wasn't very many occasions where she got to wear it because she wasn't home very often, considering she usually had missions that she went on. Though now it seemed she was taking a short break from that, she'd have to go back at some point. Elora knew that much and didn't exactly like the thought of that. "Really? Purple is my favorite color, in any shade. Blue also." She said, looking back at Talia and smiling at her. "Movie it is then! I was thinking about putting on The Shining in the small theater. I can make popcorn and get some candy from there." Elora had finally decided on what movie to watch and it was really her favorite. It wasn't too scary right? It seemed kind of mediocre to her.

Talia chuckled lightly, "I've heard of that movie. Sadly I didn't watch it though... It was an older one from what I read though." She said smiling, a little. "As for your outfit, I wish I could get one just like that! We should go shopping one day." Talia nudged Elora and giggled. "Anyways, you tell me where the theatre is and I'll wait for you there."

"Let's go Dan." Anthony says, stepping out of their car and looking at the campus. He sighs as he takes a look at the campus, he'd go undercover as a transfer student while both he and his partner would investigate their case. Anthony grabs his suitcase and begins walking to the main gate entrance to the school.

DAN

Dan looks around, letting out a sigh as he mumbled under his breath.

"blahblahblah made you look"

He would continued to follow his partner, Anthony, towards the campus. He didn't really -want- to kill anybody, but he wouldn't get in Anthony's way. They knew what they were here for, and he was sure that his partner wouldn't get too carried away during their stay. Besides, it wasn't any fun if they just sat around and waited for something to happen, no sir-e. At the moment, he was more interested in what kind of creatures they'd run into during their stay. Dan had seen most, but catching sight of a new supernatural being wouldn't be so bad.

Besides, he was sure there was good food here.

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam had explained to him the situation after she had put her hand on his shoulder and warped them to the portal location ❃...
Cam looked at the portal "I see....I must close it then. I will wait for Riley but if Marcus isn't out 1 mere minute later it MUST shut."

Anthony opens the gate and looks around, he proceeds to the main office, where he is given his key to his dorm room. He walks to his dorm room and sets his belongings down. He then opens his window and looks around. Plotting potential, brutal murders.

DAN

Dan whistled as he followed Anthony around, observing the place and truly taking it in. His observations were quite detailed. In fact, he felt like he could write an entire essay on the school, but he could summarize it up within a short and efficient sentence:

He thought this place was boring as hell.

Seriously, where was all the action!? Dan shook his head as his permanently placed grin followed behind Anthony, into the dorm. He silently watched as Anthony put up his things, and would look around. Oh, that's right, he didn't have any belongings. Not because he forgot them or didn't feel the need to pack due to laziness, but mostly due to the fact he always wore the same outfit. Besides, he was a skeleton, he didn't emit body-order like most creatures.

Yikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortyshot said:
Cam looked at the portal "I see....I must close it then. I will wait for Riley but if Marcus isn't out 1 mere minute later it MUST shut."
...❃ Sam nods, she would argue but she just wanted them back, she covered her face and mumbled ❃...

"Come on Marcus.."

DAN

"Anthony, I parked the car in the forest," Dan informed his partner as he eyed the scenery outside of the window. It sort of reminded him of World War II in a weird, creepy way. Good memories, back when he was made.

Eh, nothing was the same though.

"They probably won't find it."

@FordtheKiller

SirFlabberghaspy said:
DAN
"Anthony, I parked the car in the forest," Dan informed his partner as he eyed the scenery outside of the window. It sort of reminded him of World War II in a weird, creepy way. Good memories, back when he was made.

Eh, nothing was the same though.

"They probably won't find it."

@FordtheKiller
"Well Dan, Time to find someone to kill.." Anthony would say, pulling Darwin out from a secret compartment in his suitcase. He loads two magazines with the correct number of bullets. He then holsters it under his shirt, concealed from anyone's view. "Good job with the car, to think that I actually have to study here..."

He sighs as he inspects the room. "It won't be that bad.."

DAN

Dan eyed him silently for a moment, before his smile grew slightly wider. He raised his left hand as his eyes glowed in excitement, anticipating the laugh that had yet to come...

Then he forgot his joke.

Sighing, the permanently smiling skeleton lowered his hand as he eyed Anthony put up Darwin. Dan himself had Einstein, concealed somewhere within his shirt. He figured that the gun was caught within his pelvis right now, which often served as an excellent sort of baggage area. Dan shrugged as he eyed Anthony. "Not until we find Krampus, though."

@FordtheKiller

"Fine, we need a lead..I guess that means we have to socialize first.." Anthony says, sighing. It's not that he didn't want to meet people, it's just that he was sure the majority of the people here were disgusting people who claimed that they are "not human". It wouldn't stop him from acting like a typical teenage guy. "I haven't had a chance to check out the ladies around here..They'd probably be easier to speak to than the men." He says, explaining to his partner his strategy.

@SirFlabberghaspy

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam nods, she would argue but she just wanted them back, she covered her face and mumbled ❃...
"Come on Marcus.."
Marcus began to walk down the stairs and looked around "Riley!"

Shortyshot said:
Marcus began to walk down the stairs and looked around "Riley!"
...ღ Riley was somewhere she didn't recognize, she was still unconscious but at the verge f waking up ღ...

Shortyshot said:
Marcus sighed "Where could they be?"
...ღ Riley groaned and rubbed her eyes, she then sat up and looked around, that's right there was a guy... He kidnapped her... She then cried out ღ...

"Mommy?! Daddy?!"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm sure you can, it's just a matter of whether Klef wants to get out of there, something is telling me they don't want to, atleast yet."

[/QUOTE]
"Then we will wait till they want out." She said

HimeragiSeiker said:
which characters? i wanna use Azusa's mom, Arashea))
I have

Roman

Elliot

Ayame

Asuna

Kaz

Ken

Taylor

Han

Hayate

Satoshi

Akane

You can choose if you want. Also I'll only get about 3-4 replies in before I head to bed ))))

Roman said:
I have
Roman

Elliot

Ayame

Asuna

Kaz

Ken

Taylor

Han

Hayate

Satoshi

Akane

You can choose if you want. Also I'll only get about 3-4 replies in before I head to bed ))))
no helen? oh well...just use who you think would best suit Arashea)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back