• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....just...give me the program before i actually hurt you''
"I will....... If you can get passed that." He said with a smile as he pointed to a massive battle droid

(Will get picture soon)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe a little while after we have kids." She said absent minded my as she walked with him

[/QUOTE]
"Kids?" Luke asked, the e waitress stopping in front of a table. She then sat two menus down on the table before walking away. "You sure about that? I wouldn't mind and all...I'm just asking." He said, taking a seat and picking up the menu.

Mayyflower said:
(I forgot what game they were playing)
Nona grabbed the ball with her tail and tossed it, knocking the ones she was aiming for over.
Doragon beamed at her. "Whoa! Your really good at this!" He said as his sparkled with admiration. The clerk gave them a toy stuffed dragon. Doragon looked over at it, has expression blank at first, then thought it was another dragon trying to steal his girl. He growled at it and stared it down. "Hey you! What do you think makes you so much better than me?!" He rawred at him. When the plush dragon didn't reply he gritted his teeth. "The silent treatment huh?! I'll just have to wipe that stupid smile off your face!" He roared as he began to charge a fire blast at it. Nona should probably stop him before he barbecues something.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus smirked "I will be back"
...❃ Sam nodded and smiled a weak smile, she hugged him tightly and kissed him quickly ❃...

"You better"

...❃ she says before she dissapeared to find cam ❃...

TheDragoon said:
Doragon beamed at her. "Whoa! Your really good at this!" He said as his sparkled with admiration. The clerk gave them a toy stuffed dragon. Doragon looked over at it, has expression blank at first, then thought it was another dragon trying to steal his girl. He growled at it and stared it down. "Hey you! What do you think makes you so much better than me?!" He rawred at him. When the plush dragon didn't reply he gritted his teeth. "The silent treatment huh?! I'll just have to wipe that stupid smile off your face!" He roared as he began to charge a fire blast at it. Nona should probably stop him before he barbecues something.
Nona laughed and shook her head before she jumped Infront if him. " calm down its just a stuffed animal.. See" she says before picking it up with her tail and squeezing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam nodded and smiled a weak smile, she hugged him tightly and kissed him quickly ❃...
"You better"

...❃ she says before she dissapeared to find cam ❃...
Marcus stood infront of the gate "Hall...Hell will unleash upon you" He said before stepping in

Shortyshot said:
Marcus stood infront of the gate "Hall...Hell will unleash upon you" He said before stepping in
...❃ Sam appeared at the park and looked around, where the hell could she find cam!? ❃...

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam appeared at the park and looked around, where the hell could she find cam!? ❃...
Cam was in bed sleeping softly (xDD *Dies*)

Marcus looked around in the twisted landscape. It was deadly quiet.

Roman said:
"Kids?" Luke asked, the e waitress stopping in front of a table. She then sat two menus down on the table before walking away. "You sure about that? I wouldn't mind and all...I'm just asking." He said, taking a seat and picking up the menu.
"I said in a while love." She said as he sat down and took her own menu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I will....... If you can get passed that." He said with a smile as he pointed to a massive battle droid
(Will get picture soon)

[/QUOTE]
''...alright...''

...✦She said as she summoned a bow and readied it. It soon manifested an arrow which she soon pulled back and let it go causing the arrow to shoot towards the droid✦...

Shortyshot said:
Cam was in bed sleeping softly (xDD *Dies*)

Marcus looked around in the twisted landscape. It was deadly quiet.
(*sighs*)

...❃ San scowled a little before warping to Cam she saw him sleeping so she went to him and plugged his nose for while to wake him up ❃...

"Wake the fuck up, Riley and Marcus need you!"

Mayyflower said:
(*sighs*)
...❃ San scowled a little before warping to Cam she saw him sleeping so she went to him and plugged his nose for while to wake him up ❃...

"Wake the fuck up, Riley and Marcus need you!"
Cam's eyes shot open and his body tensed up

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright...''
...✦She said as she summoned a bow and readied it. It soon manifested an arrow which she soon pulled back and let it go causing the arrow to shoot towards the droid✦...
The bot immidately responded as one arm launched up grabbing the arrow and holding it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He just smiled some more. "So." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked back in front of her "I could sense you staring at me" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I said in a while love." She said as he sat down and took her own menu

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I know... I was just trying to know if I heard you right though." Luke said, looking at her. "If I'm being honest, I'm surprised to hear you say that." He told her, before they waitress returned, and asked what drinks would they like. Luke just asked for a glass of water, then the waitress looked at Rina and asked her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The bot immidately responded as one arm launched up grabbing the arrow and holding it

[/QUOTE]
''okay..''

...✦She said before she fired 3 arrows which were soon shot out to the droid at the same time✦...

Roman said:
Talia was now in a full fledged conversation with Taylor, before hearing Elora. "Haha! Yeah tough. You seem so strong and independent. Then again, you might not see what I see in you." She replied, before she sent another text to her father. "Besides, you don't need your parents help... It sort of gives you the, "I can do it on my own," image." Talia added. Once Elora was standing in front of her, she looked up and smiled, "Wow! You're so pretty! I like the purple too! It's about my favorite shade of purple!" Talia exclaimed, as she examined her friend. She then stopped and thought about her options, deciding that the movie would be best. After what just happened with those guys in the alley, she'd rather stay inside and just relax with Elora. "Movie. It sounds like the best plan so far."
Elora Capistrano

Elora laughed, "Good to know I set off that kind of image. Must be why no one does anything for me." She said jokingly before looking down at her outfit. It was her favorite actually, just for lounge wear. There wasn't very many occasions where she got to wear it because she wasn't home very often, considering she usually had missions that she went on. Though now it seemed she was taking a short break from that, she'd have to go back at some point. Elora knew that much and didn't exactly like the thought of that. "Really? Purple is my favorite color, in any shade. Blue also." She said, looking back at Talia and smiling at her. "Movie it is then! I was thinking about putting on The Shining in the small theater. I can make popcorn and get some candy from there." Elora had finally decided on what movie to watch and it was really her favorite. It wasn't too scary right? It seemed kind of mediocre to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back