• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My brothers training phisicaly. My mother trained me with my powers." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I'm guessing your very close to your family if you've spent a year with only them."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm guessing your very close to your family if you've spent a year with only them."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah but me and my brother are growing apart because of his training." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah but me and my brother are growing apart because of his training." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
"How does training change a person?"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"How does training change a person?"

[/QUOTE]
"He's not as loving as he used to be." She said to answer his question

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He's not as loving as he used to be." She said to answer his question

[/QUOTE]
He nods. "Time and circumstances have always seemed to change a person"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He nods. "Time and circumstances have always seemed to change a person"

[/QUOTE]
"I miss him." She said before sighing. "But it was bound to happen. I wish he had just waited till I had some one before he started to grow less loving." She said mostly to her self but loud enough for him to hear

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I miss him." She said before sighing. "But it was bound to happen. I wish he had just waited till I had some one before he started to grow less loving." She said mostly to her self but loud enough for him to hear

[/QUOTE]
He overheard what she said. "Yeah, I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to them either."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He overheard what she said. "Yeah, I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to them either."

[/QUOTE]
"Them? You have family? Or had. You know a brother or sisters?" She asked him

Nonalaka said:
((It's okay, my brain doesn't work well when I'm super tired xD ))
Colin stared at her for a moment before taking the keys and address from her and nodding. After she jumped through the portal he quickly went to the task at hand, getting rid of the man who had Shion in his grasp. His eyes flickering in colour for a moment and an aura around his hands glowing an orange/gold colour as he swiftly moved and hit the man a punch in the jaw with a lot of force and power.
The man quickly put Shion down but her placed her in a bubble only he could open. "Why are you helping these two when you know literally nothing about them? We need our goddess back and we can't have her when Aiko has her. She's a selfish nothing that deserves to dwell here alone for the rest of her days!" He said as he punched Colin in the gut. "And with where she's headed i doubt she's gonna come back! So once i finish you off i'm gonna make the people rejoice!" he yelled as he picked Colin up and threw him to the ground.

"I cut off from my family a long time ago, I had parents and siblings and stuff, but 'them' is my aprentice, I practically raised that kid."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I cut off from my family a long time ago, I had parents and siblings and stuff, but 'them' is my aprentice, I practically raised that kid."

[/QUOTE]
"Then I'll help you find 'them' " she said to him with a nod

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then I'll help you find 'them' " she said to him with a nod

[/QUOTE]
"That kid just doesn't want to be found, I know where they are, pretty sure it's like some sort of high security facility of sorts. I can't find their location there, not to mention the scandal of a celebrity breaking into such a place."

Daniel reaving]"Don't worry." She said back as she walked into the lab immidately checking her sides then up and then infront of her as she looked around the lab [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=#0059b3]...?Neruka soon opened the window and let out a drone she had summoned. The drone soon flew into the lab scanning the area?...[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-care-package-edition-360-ntsc said:
call_of_duty_black_ops_2_care_package_edition_xbox_360_ntsc_activision_15.jpg
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"That kid just doesn't want to be found, I know where they are, pretty sure it's like some sort of high security facility of sorts. I can't find their location there, not to mention the scandal of a celebrity breaking into such a place."

[/QUOTE]
"I can get is in." She said with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He soon got them to the shore and smiled as he turned to her. "Here we are." He said as he took her hand and walked into the crisp clean white beach with her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko followed him " have you been here before?" she asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
...❃ At this point Sam had no idea what to do, she didn't understand all she knew was that this was the thing that Marcus had went in and came out as an old man. ❃...
"Marcus I need you to explain to me what's going on"
He looked serious before sweeping his hair back "Sam. I need you to go get Cam. He will know how to shut this down. I'm going in. Even if I don't come out I promise you this" He looked her in the eyes "Riley will come out of here alive."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Neruka soon opened the window and let out a drone she had summoned. The drone soon flew into the lab scanning the area?...
The scientist was hiding in a cabinet under a blanket thinking he was invisible

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko followed him " have you been here before?" she asked curiously.
"My parents brought me here once. They said this was wear my father proposed." He said with a chuckle. "And I haven't forgoten it yet. It has this fruit that tastes like heaven." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My parents brought me here once. They said this was wear my father proposed." He said with a chuckle. "And I haven't forgoten it yet. It has this fruit that tastes like heaven." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked around "do your parent's own the island?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The scientist was hiding in a cabinet under a blanket thinking he was invisible

[/QUOTE]
...✦The drone soon shot a red small lazer as it was pointing at the blanket. More like marking it✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The drone soon shot a red small lazer as it was pointing at the blanket. More like marking it✦...
Cova smiled at the sigh of the laser pointer then went over and ripped the door of the cabinet off making the man Yelp and crawl out in a crazed way as he grunted and groaned. "Get away!!" He yelled insanely

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled at the sigh of the laser pointer then went over and ripped the door of the cabinet off making the man Yelp and crawl out in a crazed way as he grunted and groaned. "Get away!!" He yelled insanely

[/QUOTE]
...✦In the car, Neruka was looking at a computer screen of what the drone sees, soon activating a microphone before the drone started to speak in Neruka's voice✦...

''i thought you said his mind was...twisted?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No it's public but no one comes here." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"you'd think someone would have bought it for themselves..." Kyoko said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back