• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke held Rina's hand as they followed the waitress. "I sometimes wonder when I'll give up on my life as a theif... Then again, that'd be stupid of me." He said, looking over at Rina. "What do you suggest? Think I should give up one day?"
"Maybe a little while after we have kids." She said absent minded my as she walked with him

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"I'm well aware of all of this." He said rolling his eyes, still smirking. "Anyways, I'm never going to bend over backwards or change who I am jus for some brat on a power trip."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not on a power trip. Mother taught me to be respectful of others and others that don't have the powers that I have. I'm just saying you should concidered being nicer to people." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No we are here." She said as she walked up to the clif and pressed her hand against a spot. "Get in the car." She said to neru as the spot she put her hand to lit up

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright..''

...✦She said before she got back inside✦...

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam sighed and rubbed her forehead ❃...
"Come on, let's get our daughter back!"
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said grabbing her arm and warping them to the gate "Here we are...." He opened his eyes and stopped talking. It seemed that he stopped breathing as well. The gate was glowing bright green. "This isn't....This can't be real...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Atrio slowly crawle onto the bed when she had called for him and gently put his lips to hers and brought a hand to her cheek but specifically put his pointer finger to her temple to try and make her see like he did as he kissed her hopping it would make her let him through

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and blinked " thank you Atrio " she hugged him " this is odd " she said blinking tryig to figure her new vision out

Shortyshot said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said grabbing her arm and warping them to the gate "Here we are...." He opened his eyes and stopped talking. It seemed that he stopped breathing as well. The gate was glowing bright green. "This isn't....This can't be real...."
...❃ At this point Sam had no idea what to do, she didn't understand all she knew was that this was the thing that Marcus had went in and came out as an old man. ❃...

"Marcus I need you to explain to me what's going on"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not on a power trip. Mother taught me to be respectful of others and others that don't have the powers that I have. I'm just saying you should concidered being nicer to people." She said

[/QUOTE]
He raises his eyebrow. "Says the girl who tried to kill me a few minutes ago just because of a few words."

Sixxx said:
She smiled and blinked " thank you Atrio " she hugged him " this is odd " she said blinking tryig to figure her new vision out
"Your welcome love. And you'll get used to it soon." He said softly to her as he held her tightly. "And when you can see normally this sight will go away." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A massive door big enough for a 16 wheeler to easily fit in slowly started to open in the clif

[/QUOTE]
''what the..''

...✦Neruka said as she was obviously surprised✦...

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He raises his eyebrow. "Says the girl who tried to kill me a few minutes ago just because of a few words."

[/QUOTE]
"It's not my fault you acted like a jack add." She said in return

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's not my fault you acted like a jack add." She said in return

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry Juniper is usually a nice person, he just REALLY doesn't like demigods or gods lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''what the..''
...✦Neruka said as she was obviously surprised✦...
Cova walked up as her back opened up and her assault rifle came out then she pulled it of her back and into her hands then got in. "Drive carefully and slowly ok." He said

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams](Sorry Juniper is usually a nice person, he just REALLY doesn't like demigods or gods lol)

[/QUOTE]
(It's fine I love arguing with him it's fun xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's not my fault you acted like a jack add." She said in return

[/QUOTE]
"Sweetie, I didn't try to kill you because just because I don't like you and you insulted my soul and my gorgeous body. Sure, that's not your fault, you can't help that, but you trying to kill me is still unjustifiable in my eyes." He said.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Sweetie, I didn't try to kill you because just because I don't like you and you insulted my soul and my gorgeous body. Sure, that's not your fault, you can't help that, but you trying to kill me is still unjustifiable in my eyes." He said.

[/QUOTE]
"Men who think them selfes better than the rest deserve death." She said coldly. "You acted better than every one. And thought me a peice of dirt so you deserved death." She said justifying her trying to kill him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Men who think them selfes better than the rest deserve death." She said coldly. "You acted better than every one. And thought me a peice of dirt so you deserved death." She said justifying her trying to kill him

[/QUOTE]
"Can't help it if I just come off as flawless." He said when she said he acted better than everyone else. "You demigods won't stop blabbing on and on about your powers, of course you annoy me." Juniper explained. "Death, death, death, everything is condemmable by death." He said, mocking her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They arrived at a cliff in the woods and cova got out. "Yup this is it." She said to her as she looked around
"I got everything after this love." She said as she kissed his neck then pulled him inside

-----------------

River swam out about fifty feet then turned for her as he broke the surface and motioned for her to follow

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko noticed him motion for her to follow, and so she did, slowly but surely making her way there.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Can't help it if I just come off as flawless." He said when she said he acted better than everyone else. "You demigods won't stop blabbing on and on about your powers, of course you annoy me." Juniper explained. "Death, death, death, everything is condemmable by death." He said, mocking her.

[/QUOTE]
"Actually it is.... To bad I can't die." She said to him

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko noticed him motion for her to follow, and so she did, slowly but surely making her way there.
He floated there till she got within arms reach and grabed her wrists and gently pulled her to him and smiled. "Come on there's a small island near her we can swim to. You can hold onto my back if you want." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He floated there till she got within arms reach and grabed her wrists and gently pulled her to him and smiled. "Come on there's a small island near her we can swim to. You can hold onto my back if you want." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"alright, I guess I will..." Kyoko said, if they weren't in water, this would be the part where she'd shove her hands in her pockets but she would sink if she did that now.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright, I guess I will..." Kyoko said, if they weren't in water, this would be the part where she'd shove her hands in her pockets but she would sink if she did that now.
He smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck then moved her so she was on his back then started swimming again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck then moved her so she was on his back then started swimming again

[/QUOTE]
"we'll be lucky if I don't end up making us sink" Kyoko said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back