• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
no helen? oh well...just use who you think would best suit Arashea)))
(((( Helena is still with Asuza, that's why I didn't list her. I only listed free people. I'll send Elliot though :P Where should I send him? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then we will wait till they want out." She said

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, just wait, I promise you they will come back, that kid always does. " He sighed "Klef really got themselves into a bad situation this time. Just let them sort it out themselves, they're a perfectly competent kid, I'm sure they'll handle it just fine." He said. "Hey, I'm on air in an hour or so, why don't you come with me?"

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Yeah, just wait, I promise you they will come back, that kid always does. " He sighed "Klef really got themselves into a bad situation this time. Just let them sort it out themselves, they're a perfectly competent kid, I'm sure they'll handle it just fine." He said. "Hey, I'm on air in an hour or so, why don't you come with me?"

[/QUOTE]
"Sure why not." She said t him

"Coolio!" He said taking out a small and decorative safety pin.

((Going to bed, available again in seven hours or so.))

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Coolio!" He said taking out a small and decorative safety pin.
((Going to bed, available again in seven hours or so.))

[/QUOTE]
"What's that for?" She asked him curoously

(Nighty night)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]It moved like lightning and dodged each one of them

[/QUOTE]
''well...alright...''

...✦She said before she summoned a minigun and started to fire at it✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...alright...''
...✦She said before she summoned a minigun and started to fire at it✦...
A massive sheiks piped from one arm and it sucked behind it as the sheiks took every bullet

Storm_Trooper.png
[/URL]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...time to go over kill...''
...?She said before she made the minigun disappear and a bigger gun appeared on her back before she started to fire tank-piercing bullets, missiles, and a metal-melting heat laser. Along with a Triple minigun and bazooka. She soon started to fire a barrage of bullets, lasers, and explosives at the droid?...

The droid did every counter measure it had and had avoided all serious damage but one but that had hit a hydraulic tube on its leg crippling it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The droid did every counter measure it had and had avoided all serious damage but one but that had hit a hydraulic tube on its leg crippling it

[/QUOTE]
''hm...well...guess i should aim for hydraulics..''

...✦She said before firing another barrage. Most of the projectiles are being aimed at hydraulic points. Or where she think they are mainly at✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hm...well...guess i should aim for hydraulics..''
...✦She said before firing another barrage. Most of the projectiles are being aimed at hydraulic points. Or where she think they are mainly at✦...
The bot took every hit without countering or blocking but was still standing but not able to move rendering it defeated as it moaned and hissed at all the damaged parts

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The bot took every hit without countering or blocking but was still standing but not able to move rendering it defeated as it moaned and hissed at all the damaged parts

[/QUOTE]
''alright...''

...✦She said before she made the gun disappear and walking around the droid and passing it. A Sentry bot was left by her to watch over Cova and the scientist✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...''
...✦She said before she made the gun disappear and walking around the droid and passing it. A Sentry bot was left by her to watch over Cova and the scientist✦...
The scientist snickered happily as he watched her go past

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The scientist snickered happily as he watched her go past

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka looked around✦...

''okay, where is the program?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]There was a pedestal sitting I a dark room with a small camera like chip sitting under the dome

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon went over and grabbed it and jumped out of the dark room just in case there was a trap of some sort✦...

DAN

Dan seemed to be completely distracted, not paying too much attention to Anthony's murderous planning. He looked around, eyeing a map of the school, wondering where Krampus was. He'd then look over to eye what seemed to be a large computer screen, typing out his actions. "Do you know where Krampus is?", he asks you.

"You don't. Huh."

Dan shrugged and looked back over at Anthony, the entirety of his previous actions seemingly never happening in front of his partner. "Yo Anthony, who are we going to socialize with first? It's not like you have any experience with people, and I'm a skeleton..."

Just then, Dan's face lit up as he smiled a bit wider.

"A skeleTON of fun!"

"..."

"Badum-tssss!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back