• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled and hugged neru tighty happy they found it. "I can't believe it." She said to her softly

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka smiled back and hugged her back. She soon pulled away holding Cova's hand and placed the program chip thing in her palm✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka smiled back and hugged her back. She soon pulled away holding Cova's hand and placed the program chip thing in her palm✦...
Cova smile at the chip then reached back to the back of her neck and inserted the chip into a small slot then immidately fell to her knees her eyes wide as she downloaded all of it every emotion rushing through her as she clutched her head

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley watched and sat there... She was absorbing so much emotion, she was mad, blood thirsty, scared, her emotions were all over the place, usually when she's scared her body just starts to absorb anyone's emotions leaving them with nothing, she didn't know how to stop it, she wanted to help but her d*mn feet wouldn't move ღ...
Marcus appeared behind the beast and sent it flying before making it explode with a dark flame

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled a little and blushed before he slowly and gently Hooke her chin and made her look at him a happy smile I his face

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face turned a light shade of red , not expecting him to make her look at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh no I'm coming but they aren't going to touch me. I'm not going to give my true self up just because some fucking humans wish it. I won't become normal. I'd rather be killed than become human." She said to him as she walked up to him and nodded

[/QUOTE]
Juniper was rather offended that she hated humans so much. "Ok." He furrows his brows a bit.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus appeared behind the beast and sent it flying before making it explode with a dark flame
...ღ Riley looked at hall and stood up, she had managed to control some of her emotions

ღ...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smile at the chip then reached back to the back of her neck and inserted the chip into a small slot then immidately fell to her knees her eyes wide as she downloaded all of it every emotion rushing through her as she clutched her head

[/QUOTE]
''C-Cova..?''

...✦Neruka said as she knelt and held her✦...

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley looked at hall and stood up, she had managed to control some of her emotions
ღ...
Hall looked a bit shocked "How did he...?"

Marcus laughed a little "Easy...Hall...I'm coming" He said as the blood of dead Demon's began swirling around him "I promised I wouldn't do this ever again....." He opened his eyes and they were blood red "Blood Phoenix" He said before wings of blood appeared on his back and he began to fly up to Hall with the wings spread at least 15 feet wide on each side as he stared at Hall "You're done"

Hall gulped "Y-You can't....Dammit....I will not die here...." He smirked before pulling the head of Al off the top of his throne and using it to blind Marcus with a light before he vanished

Marcus sighed "Dammit..." He looked at Riley "Baby!" He said happily as his wings vanished and he dropped to the ground with his arms extended

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Juniper was rather offended that she hated humans so much. "Ok." He furrows his brows a bit.

[/QUOTE]
"I know what your thinking. Your offended that I said o hate humans. But I don't hate all of them. Just the ones that try to force us to conform to them and force us to bend out knees to them." She said to him

Shortyshot said:
Hall looked a bit shocked "How did he...?"
Marcus laughed a little "Easy...Hall...I'm coming" He said as the blood of dead Demon's began swirling around him "I promised I wouldn't do this ever again....." He opened his eyes and they were blood red "Blood Phoenix" He said before wings of blood appeared on his back and he began to fly up to Hall with the wings spread at least 15 feet wide on each side as he stared at Hall "You're done"

Hall gulped "Y-You can't....Dammit....I will not die here...." He smirked before pulling the head of Al off the top of his throne and using it to blind Marcus with a light before he vanished

Marcus sighed "Dammit..." He looked at Riley "Baby!" He said happily as his wings vanished and he dropped to the ground with his arms extended
...ღ Riley smiled and ran over to Marcus and hugged him, tears in her eyes, even though she was 14 she was still gonna call Marcus 'daddy' cause that's what he was to her ღ...

"Daddy!.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova sat there with her head down before she quickly hugged neru tightly. "I love you." She whispered

[/QUOTE]
...✦She blushed but soon hugged back burrying her face into Cova's shoulder✦...

''i-i love you too...Cova..''

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley smiled and ran over to Marcus and hugged him, tears in her eyes, even though she was 14 she was still gonna call Marcus 'daddy' cause that's what he was to her ღ...
"Daddy!.."
(*can relate xD *)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She blushed but soon hugged back burrying her face into Cova's shoulder✦...
''i-i love you too...Cova..''
Cova smiled happily as she hugged her. "I never thought emotions could be so good." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled some more and took a leap as he slowly started to lean closer to her his lips nearing hers

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko went wide eye'd and her face turned a darker shade of red, he was getting so close to her face and she didn't know why he was.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled happily as she hugged her. "I never thought emotions could be so good." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...its good to have em''

...✦She said before she looked up from burying her face into Cova's shoulder wondering if the scientist was still there✦...

Mayyflower said:
"The things you care about!" She asks
Doragon suddenly realized what he said. "U-Umm! Forget I said that! Let's just go on the merry go round!" He said as he ran towards it's direction.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know what your thinking. Your offended that I said o hate humans. But I don't hate all of them. Just the ones that try to force us to conform to them and force us to bend out knees to them." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
" Force them to conform and force us to bend our knees to them, huh? Sounds awfully familiar, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. You're a hypocrite, all demigods are. " He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Doragon suddenly realized what he said. "U-Umm! Forget I said that! Let's just go on the merry go round!" He said as he ran towards it's direction.
Nona chuckled and ran after him. "Wait up!" She called out with s small laugh

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea noticed a voice and looked over to the voice and saw Akane. She soon nodded and looked out at Eleysia again✦...
''sure...i mean your already here''
"You were here first though. I thought you wanted to be alone, so I asked first." Akane said, taking a sip of her drink. "I'm Akane by the way."

Roman said:
"You were here first though. I thought you wanted to be alone, so I asked first." Akane said, taking a sip of her drink. "I'm Akane by the way."
''Im Arashea......honestly, i was just...thinking. will there ever be another guys who is not a fuck boy..''

...?She said with a giggle as she started to play with 2 cubes which seemed to float around her hand, breaking apart and putting itself back together as they shifted almost like a rubix cube?...

http://en.elswordonline.com/2015/09/new-events-henirs-time-space-2015/

images

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko went wide eye'd and her face turned a darker shade of red, he was getting so close to her face and she didn't know why he was.
River kept moving closer till his lips where mere centimeters from her then he stoped but only for a sec then made the final move and kissed her gently

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...its good to have em''
...✦She said before she looked up from burying her face into Cova's shoulder wondering if the scientist was still there✦...
The scientis clapped happily and danced around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back