• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova went wide eyed her arms tightening around neru as she glared up at zenya while the scientist yelled and ran to go hide

[/QUOTE]
''well? what is it?''

...✦Zenya said as she put her hands to her hips✦...

...✦Neruka just stayed there✦...

Roman said:
Akane chuckled and sipped her drink again, "I was around maybe sometime before that... By sometime, I mean... When this place was created. Earth that is." She explained.
''im guessing your a sanctum?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You didn't exactly seem happy with the kiss." He said quietly as he looked away and frowned more

[/QUOTE]
"you caught me off guard, I didn't know how to react..." Kyoko said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im guessing your a sanctum?''
"What if I'm a spiritual being from a different dimension?" Akane asked. "I could be anything, and you guess, sanctum. What makes you guess such a thing?" Akane asked.

Roman said:
"What if I'm a spiritual being from a different dimension?" Akane asked. "I could be anything, and you guess, sanctum. What makes you guess such a thing?" Akane asked.
''i can just look back at time and literally hear you say that in Atlas, the dimension of Nasods..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i can just look back at time and literally hear you say that in Atlas, the dimension of Nasods..''
"Atlas? Was that where I went with Apple? I haven't seen the little cutie in awhile." Akane said jokingly, as if Apple were a child.. Though she did find Apple really cute. "Well that's a pretty neat ability."

Roman said:
"Yeah. I know... I was just trying to know if I heard you right though." Luke said, looking at her. "If I'm being honest, I'm surprised to hear you say that." He told her, before they waitress returned, and asked what drinks would they like. Luke just asked for a glass of water, then the waitress looked at Rina and asked her.
She ordered a Pepsi then looked back at Luke. "Why does it surprise you that I would say that?" She asked him curoously

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well? what is it?''
...✦Zenya said as she put her hands to her hips✦...

...✦Neruka just stayed there✦...
"I would explain zenya but you would never understand. You've never had any one to say I love you too. Hell you rejected the only guy that's seemed to want to say it to you." Cova said coldly as she held onto neru

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She ordered a Pepsi then looked back at Luke. "Why does it surprise you that I would say that?" She asked him curoously

[/QUOTE]
"Well... I thought it'd always just be us. I never thought about having a family... Of my own that is." Luke replied, the waitress soon leaving and returning with their drinks.

Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley smiled and ran over to Marcus and hugged him, tears in her eyes, even though she was 14 she was still gonna call Marcus 'daddy' cause that's what he was to her ღ...
"Daddy!.."
Marcus hugged her back "Thank god you're okay...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I would explain zenya but you would never understand. You've never had any one to say I love you too. Hell you rejected the only guy that's seemed to want to say it to you." Cova said coldly as she held onto neru

[/QUOTE]
''i see...so you now have emotions...alright. il let you two love each other''

...✦She said before she smiled✦...

''congratulations you two. and Cova, dont try to barge into my personal life...okay?''

Roman said:
"Well... I thought it'd always just be us. I never thought about having a family... Of my own that is." Luke replied, the waitress soon leaving and returning with their drinks.
"Well now you can think about it." She said aoftly to him with a smole

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well now you can think about it." She said aoftly to him with a smole

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled back at Rina, "Yeah... I guess a family wouldn't be so bad." He said softly.

Roman said:
"Atlas? Was that where I went with Apple? I haven't seen the little cutie in awhile." Akane said jokingly, as if Apple were a child.. Though she did find Apple really cute. "Well that's a pretty neat ability."
''well...yes. though its hard to remember stuff now. and Apple is actually swimming down there''

...✦She said pointing at the swimming pool Apple was swimming in with Tilith✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...yes. though its hard to remember stuff now. and Apple is actually swimming down there''
...✦She said pointing at the swimming pool Apple was swimming in with Tilith✦...
Akane looked down at the pool, and smiled when she saw Apple. "What do you mean it's hard to remember?" She asked, before looking down at the pool again. "Hey Apple! Hey!"

(((( Totally not an Annoying Orange reference xD ))))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji stood at Akira's bedside, with his parents, Ariadne and Ragnarok, standing directly opposite him. His form had returned to his original appearance, being that both his hair and irises were now a red colour. It was clear that they had been conversing, due to Kenji replying to a previously stated assumptionΨ...

I see. So the Sanctum's enemies will attempt to strike at Akira while he's vulnerable?

...ΦRagnarok nodded and looked back out of the windowΦ...

Yes, that is what I theorise.

...☬Ariadne replied as she began fidgeting with her hair, her red irises focusing on Ragnarok after his previous statement☬...

They wouldn't strike while Humans were around, would they?

tumblr_n00ze2MBWJ1rtrpfmo4_250.gif

...ΦRagnarok returned his gaze to Ariadne and Kenji, shortly before he looked towards AkiraΦ...

Of course they would. The Sanctum king is weak and vulnerable in their eyes. This is the perfect chance to assassinate him, before he regains his Sanctum Inheritance.

...ΨKenji looked down at the ground with his red irises as he thought for a few moments. He looked back towards Akira and repliedΨ...

How do you think we should proceed? This is the only place where Akira has the best chance of survival.

tumblr_m89kvmCLaL1rtky0g_zpsa4tu7puj.gif

...ΦRagnarok manifested another cigarette within his mouth as he changed the window to a stone-structured opening to the outside world. He replied to Kenji's question as he turned around and leaned on the stone ledge, his blue irises focusing on the various activities outsideΦ...

That's the question, isn't it?

tumblr_nr4z8g2R3A1s0c1pdo2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Before walking into the room, Asuka had gone to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable and not something that would make her cold. Now sporting her favorite light pink bunny hoody and a regular pair of pants, she began her journey to Akira's room. Asuka was humming quietly to herself as she walked there, but was soon told to stop humming because it was a little loud and irritating to someone. Her hands had flew up to her mouth before she turned around and apologized, soon continuing on her wau. When she arrived just outside the room, she could hear people talking inside the room. One of the voices, Asuka recognized as Kenji, but the other two, the male and female voices, she didn't know. They seemed to be talking about something important involving Akira, from what she could hear. There was only bits and pieces of it she heard. Before going inside, she poked her head into the room to see a man standing by a window and woman not that far away from him. Who were those two? Akira's parents perhaps... though she thought his father was dead, so she was completely stumped now. Asuka didn't know what to do, either go in or just take a walk inside the hospital rather than outside where it was cold. She didn't want to interrupt anything if she would by going in. Though she didn't have much time to think about that because something had nudged her from behind. It wasn't a hard nudge, just enough to make her stumble inside. Her hands went out to balance herself before she tripped and fell on something. Once she regained her blanace, Asuka let out a quiet sigh and stood up straight❦...

"Oops, I'm sorry."

tumblr_n6d66iygZI1s809n2o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Akane looked down at the pool, and smiled when she saw Apple. "What do you mean it's hard to remember?" She asked, before looking down at the pool again. "Hey Apple! Hey!"
(((( Totally not an Annoying Orange reference xD ))))
...✦Apple nor Tilith heard Akane since they were swimming under water✦...

''its hard to remember...stuff...alright?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Apple nor Tilith heard Akane since they were swimming under water✦...
''its hard to remember...stuff...alright?''
"Stuff? You know, I won't pry if you don't want to tell." Akane said, sighing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see...so you now have emotions...alright. il let you two love each other''
...✦She said before she smiled✦...

''congratulations you two. and Cova, dont try to barge into my personal life...okay?''
"It wasn't my fault you came in like you were gonna force me to complete my mission or destroy me and complete it your self. It was the best option for me." Cova explained still warty of her though

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It wasn't my fault you came in like you were gonna force me to complete my mission or destroy me and complete it your self. It was the best option for me." Cova explained still warty of her though

[/QUOTE]
''well...i was only wondering why i havent seen my contact. i wanted to see if you were okay. technically, your okay. actually more than okay''

...✦She said before taking out a tablet and hacking the mission's details and deleting it✦...

''you dont really owe me anything...i just need to come up with an excuse to cover your tracks....mine's as well''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i was only wondering why i havent seen my contact. i wanted to see if you were okay. technically, your okay. actually more than okay''
...✦She said before taking out a tablet and hacking the mission's details and deleting it✦...

''you dont really owe me anything...i just need to come up with an excuse to cover your tracks....mine's as well''
"Just say I took a hit in a fire fight and the mission details were deleted. And I'm sorry I brought up that boy and your personal life." She said tto her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rina smoled at his answer then continued to look at the menue

[/QUOTE]
Luke picked up his menu again, and looked over it before deciding on what he wanted. "Thank you, Rina." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back