• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
The ride now started up and it went faster than her thought. He clung to the pole for dear life. "Whoa! This is really fast!" He said quickly, almost squeaking it.
Nona was used to it, she sat and smiled. "Rin used to run really really fast with me on her shoulder so this is nothing" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Nona was used to it, she sat and smiled. "Rin used to run really really fast with me on her shoulder so this is nothing" she says happily
Doragon's eyes widened as he fell off the ride and began rolling off then suddenly hitting a stone and ramping up a roof and landing in a roller coaster, rolling down it. "No no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooo!!!" He squealed as the roller coaster car came and smacked into him and he went flying to who knows where.

Theme for all of this happening
xD :

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Straightening her shoulders, Layla took a deep breath and shifted her gaze slightly towards the ground. She wasn't exactly sure as to how she should stat the long telling of her story, and instead decided to simply say what she could remember. "My father....Soulis. I had a sister, named Luna. She was the complete opposite of myself, and was more on the sexual side. Though, even so, she was kind on the deep deep inside."
Layla took another breath, collecting her wondering thoughts as she continued. "A couple of years ago, my sister and I combined ourselves. Now we are one. The story of how and why we combined will have to be told later though...." Shrugging her shoulders as she spoke, Layla's gaze trailed off towards the sky. " My father disappeared, though I had never seen much of him anyway. Though one awkward thing I can remember, is that my father was one of my lovers~"

Layla automatically knew that would take some kind of response out of Kalin, and returned her gaze to the ground as she continued. "but he said it was only to protect me from anyone else who could possibly lie and turn their back on me. I was angry, but I was happy that he cared that much. This has a lot to do with why my sister and I combined...."

Realizing she was talking quite a lot, Layla's gaze reluctantly shifted to glance at Kalin from the corners of her eyes. "Are you following so far?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well...Y-yeah, I'm following." Kalin replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Honestly he probably should have had trouble processing the part where her father was her lover at one point, but he wasn't going to stop Layla to talk about it. In fact, he didn't really need to. Kalin believed that love could be found anywhere, and that belief hadn't changed since all those years ago. Most importantly, she didn't judge him because of his past, and he had promised that he would do the same for her. He glanced towards her, and nodded.

"Please, continue the story."

TheDragoon said:
Doragon's eyes widened as he fell off the ride and began rolling off then suddenly hitting a stone and ramping up a roof and landing in a roller coaster, rolling down it. "No no no no no no no no no no no no nooooooooo!!!" He squealed as the roller coaster car came and smacked into him and he went flying to who knows where.
Theme for all of this happening
xD :

[media]

[/media]
"Uhh..." She watched as he went flying, she sighed and jumped off the ride and went to go find him. "I just want to go home" she muttered

Roman said:
Luke chuckled at Rina, seeing the red tint on her cheeks. The waitress soon returned with a notepad and pen, along the two for their orders, which Luke quickly told her.
Rina smiled when the waiter returned with there orders

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Juniper first decided to go into a dark cave to drop a few things for Klef off. Reaching into the bag that brushed his waist he got out a few doll sized accessories, plopping them onto the ground and stepping back. He bumped into a familiar face while stepping back, realizing Aka was standing behind him the whole time. "I had a few errands to run." He joked, however he did indeed have to run errand.

[/QUOTE]
"Ok then." Aya said to him with a nod before she looked around the cave curoously eating for him to say he was ready to go

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River hugged her happily as he pushed his face into her shoulder and smiled more.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face was slightly pink, but she didn't do anything to stop him from hugging her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko's face was slightly pink, but she didn't do anything to stop him from hugging her.
River just chuckled a little and grabed her hands and wrapped them around his neck. "Do you not know how to hug back?" He asked her teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just chuckled a little and grabed her hands and wrapped them around his neck. "Do you not know how to hug back?" He asked her teasingly

[/QUOTE]
"I do, I just forget to sometimes...." Kyoko said, a bit embarrassed.

Mayyflower said:
"Uhh..." She watched as he went flying, she sighed and jumped off the ride and went to go find him. "I just want to go home" she muttered
Doragon went all the way around the world, getting into mischief as he finally landed in front of the Ferris wheel. "Ow... That... Really smurtz..." He said as he tried to get up. He know looked a bit sad, as if he heard Nona. "Heh, I really screwed things up didn't I?" He told himself. "One more thing... If she's up for it I guess." He said as he looked up at the tall Ferris Wheel. He had seen movies where couples go in the Ferris Wheel and usually come together. But... Maybe it was too cheesy... He was going to ask Nona first.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok then." Aya said to him with a nod before she looked around the cave curoously eating for him to say he was ready to go

[/QUOTE]
He repeatably snaps his fingers in a rythmic fashion, the doll-sized items all sprung into their respectable size. There was now a worn out leather suitcase, two stacks of books, and lantern each had a sticky note attatched . He rolls his eyes. "The kid loves caves, I'm sure they'll find this one eventually." Juniper said, speaking from past experience. "Alright, to the studio!" He says before dissapearing, leaving only purple sparkles.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He repeatably snaps his fingers in a rythmic fashion, the doll-sized items all sprung into their respectable size. There was now a worn out leather suitcase, two stacks of books, and lantern each had a sticky note attatched . He rolls his eyes. "The kid loves caves, I'm sure they'll find this one eventually." Juniper said, speaking from past experience. "Alright, to the studio!" He says before dissapearing, leaving only purple sparkles.

[/QUOTE]
She disappeared right as he did and appeared right as he did as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just chuckled a little and hugged her more. "That's fine." He said happily

[/QUOTE]
"a-alright" Kyoko said, glancing up at the sky.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She disappeared right as he did and appeared right as he did as well

[/QUOTE]
He appeared in what seemed to be a dressing room. "Welcome to the production studio! Bet you haven't been somewhere like this before." The room walls were covered with posters; of himself of course usually alongside another celebrity, there was fuschia couch that sat near a coffee table, and several vanities lined the walls along with a couple changing stalls. "Make yourself at home."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That option has the highest probability of success." Cova said to her

[/QUOTE]
''good then''

...✦Zenya said before making the changes and putting away the iPad✦...

''hmmm...guess il just go home now''

...✦She said before leaving✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River suddenly let her go with q smile. "Hey you want some of the fruit that grows here?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
"what kind of fruit is it?" Kyoko asked.

TheDragoon said:
Doragon went all the way around the world, getting into mischief as he finally landed in front of the Ferris wheel. "Ow... That... Really smurtz..." He said as he tried to get up. He know looked a bit sad, as if he heard Nona. "Heh, I really screwed things up didn't I?" He told himself. "One more thing... If she's up for it I guess." He said as he looked up at the tall Ferris Wheel. He had seen movies where couples go in the Ferris Wheel and usually come together. But... Maybe it was too cheesy... He was going to ask Nona first.
Nona saw doragon and walked over to him. "Are you okay?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back