• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at the fruit, it didn't look bad... so it might be good like he said. "alright..." she said and held out her hand for him to give it to her.
He smiled and handed it to her before taking a bite of his own and sitting next to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He smiled and handed it to her before taking a bite of his own and sitting next to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko took a bite of the fruit, slowly chewing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled as they got to the car. "You want me to drive?" She asked
-------------

As zenya came to an intersection four cars came drifting from the corner close to her one nearly hitting her. Each cars engines reved loudly as they raced. One car would look similar to her

View attachment 219487 View attachment 219488 View attachment 219489 View attachment 219490

[/QUOTE]
''sure...summoning those kinds of heavy duty weapons are kinda hard and it tires me''

...✦She said giggling a bit✦...

''do you know how to drive stick though?''

...✦Zenya just went wide eyed for a second before seeing the lights turn green before she soon sighed and just drove✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure...summoning those kinds of heavy duty weapons are kinda hard and it tires me''
...✦She said giggling a bit✦...

''do you know how to drive stick though?''

...✦Zenya just went wide eyed for a second before seeing the lights turn green before she soon sighed and just drove✦...
"Of course." Cova said with a smile as she climbed into the driver seat and smiled

The cars weaved around other cars before the yellow car purposefully hit the right side bumper of the red Evo and made him spin out and start to roll as hit another car then continued. he crashed into about two other cars and ended about 200 feet from where his roll started on the cars roof

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The fruit would taste like the best thing she would ever have

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko glanced it him "I guess you were right, it's ok" she said, thought it tasted a lot better than ok.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She shook her head and sat down on the couch and crossed her arms then crossed one leg over the other and waited

[/QUOTE]
It took twenty more minutes for him to get ready. "Ok, now we can go." Juniper told her, walking out of the dressing room, waiting for Aka to follow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just ok?" He asked her with a puzzled look

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stared at him, staying silent a moment "yeah, it's ok" she said, watching his reaction.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]It took twenty more minutes for him to get ready. "Ok, now we can go." Juniper told her, walking out of the dressing room, waiting for Aka to follow.

[/QUOTE]
Aya got up and followed him silently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya got up and followed him silently

[/QUOTE]
The two walked down the hallway and into the backstage area. He is confronted by two large men in suits, even though he was rather tall the men still manage to tower over him. "Meet my backstage security guards, Noel and Jim." He says to Aya. "Jim and Noel, meet the newest edition to your posse, she's still in training." He says, with a wink. "I'm going to show her around, she'll be stationed by the exit when it's showtime. I trust you two can handle guarding the backstage area for now." He says before shooing them off. "Let me show you around here real quick before the show starts, it's pretty neat. Now, I know you've been living under a rock and all, but you know of any celebrities?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji soon turned towards the door opening, and soon caught sight of Asuka. He spoke as he smiled lightlyΨ...

Oh, hi Asuka-chan.

...ΦRagnarok looked at the female as she slowly picked herself up off of the ground, soon noting Kenji's familiarised reaction to her. He spoke as Φ...

Oh~ Who's this little cutie?

...☬Ariadne sighed and replied to Ragnarok as she placed her hand onto her head and closed her eyes☬...

It's Imperius' wife and pair as I recall. Her name's Asuka.

tumblr_n0da9sp6K51rdhbd2o3_400.gif

...ΦRagnarok looked to Ariadne, then to Asuka and Akira. He spoke as a smile appeared on his faceΦ...

Really? He's met his pair already, much less married her? He's a lucky guy.

21b81ab78b6a255358730079d981d45f.gif

...ΨKenji watched as Ragnarok and Ariadne began talking about various aspects of Akira and Asuka. As this occurred, Kenji spoke to Asuka as he rubbed his head and smiled apologeticallyΨ...

Sorry about this. They're a bit unusual, I know..

View attachment 219224

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka stood there a little awkwardly, glancing between the two before she looked at Kenji and smiled, soon responding❦...

"Hi~ Oh, You don't have to apologize, it's fine. They don't seem unusual to me, maybe a little different but that's okay."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]The two walked down the hallway and into the backstage area. He is confronted by two large men in suits, even though he was rather tall the men still manage to tower over him. "Meet my backstage security guards, Noel and Jim." He says to Aya. "Jim and Noel, meet the newest edition to your posse, she's still in training." He says, with a wink. "I'm going to show her around, she'll be stationed by the exit when it's showtime. I trust you two can handle guarding the backstage area for now." He says before shooing them off. "Let me show you around here real quick before the show starts, it's pretty neat. Now, I know you've been living under a rock and all, but you know of any celebrities?"

[/QUOTE]
"All of them." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"All of them." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
He raises an eyebrow. " Then why didn't you know of me before then?" He asks, laughing as they walk towards a large glass television screen with a control panel standing underneath.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]He raises an eyebrow. " Then why didn't you know of me before then?" He asks, laughing as they walk towards a large glass television screen with a control panel standing underneath.

[/QUOTE]
"I had heard your name but never found you worth learning more about." She said truthfully

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka stood there a little awkwardly, glancing between the two before she looked at Kenji and smiled, soon responding❦...
"Hi~ Oh, You don't have to apologize, it's fine. They don't seem unusual to me, maybe a little different but that's okay."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked through the open door frame, towards the busy, left hallwayΨ...

Well, I guess it could be worse. You didn't, by any chance, see Lumina on your way here, did you? She left for some reason.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course." Cova said with a smile as she climbed into the driver seat and smiled
The cars weaved around other cars before the yellow car purposefully hit the right side bumper of the red Evo and made him spin out and start to roll as hit another car then continued. he crashed into about two other cars and ended about 200 feet from where his roll started on the cars roof

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka just sat in the passenger seat and closed her eyes smiling✦...

''can i just get a break..''

...✦She said before she started to speed and stopped the yellow car (if it wasnt at a stop already). She soon pulled out a sub machine gun and got out of the car and pointing it at the yellow car✦...

''get out of the vehicle with your hands up. now!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka just sat in the passenger seat and closed her eyes smiling✦...

''can i just get a break..''

...✦She said before she started to speed and stopped the yellow car (if it wasnt at a stop already). She soon pulled out a sub machine gun and got out of the car and pointing it at the yellow car✦...

''get out of the vehicle with your hands up. now!''
Cova smiled as she started to drive away

The car stopped and the racer quickly got out with his hands up as the driver side door to have a car opened and he feel out coughing in pain. He was covered in blood and had a gash on his head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Cova smiled as she started to drive away
The car stopped and the racer quickly got out with his hands up as the driver side door to have a car opened and he feel out coughing in pain. He was covered in blood and had a gash on his head

[/QUOTE]
''get on the ground''

...✦Zenya demanded from the driver✦...

...✦Neruka eventually drifted off to sleep✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''get on the ground''
...✦Zenya demanded from the driver✦...

...✦Neruka eventually drifted off to sleep✦...
The driver did as she ordered as the other two raced past not wanting to get caught

Cova smiled as she drove twoards home while neru slept

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]R
River watched her for a couple seconds before smiling and going back to eating his fruit

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko noticed him staring at her for a few seconds. "hm?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The driver did as she ordered as the other two raced past not wanting to get caught
Cova smiled as she drove twoards home while neru slept

[/QUOTE]
''look, if you wanna race, dont race in public streets...race on an actual track...next time, i see you, im gonna take your car to the impound...place, or just blow it up...got it?''

Time skip?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back