• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Just...Wow..Anyways here is where we control the lights and sound." Juniper informed her as he grabs the microphone protruding from the system, lightly tapping it. "Testing....Testing....1....2....3...." He mutters into the mic, they could hear screams of delight on the other side of the stage.

[/QUOTE]
"What was that?" She asked curiously not knowing what all the screams were

Cassandra

Cassandra fell onto the ground. Looking in front of her, she sees a girl has suffered the same fate. Ouch, her tailbone hurt.

"Sorry, I guess I wasn't looking at where I was going," Quickly scrambling up, Cassandra stuck her hand out, waiting to help pull the girl up, "Anyway, what's your name?"

(Gtg for the night!)

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra
Cassandra fell onto the ground. Looking in front of her, she sees a girl has suffered the same fate. Ouch, her tailbone hurt.

"Sorry, I guess I wasn't looking at where I was going," Quickly scrambling up, Cassandra stuck her hand out, waiting to help pull the girl up, "Anyway, what's your name?"

(Gtg for the night!)
(Lol night)

Mika looked up at the older girl and smiled as she got up by her self and smiled as she held her teddy behind her back as she twisted a little and smiled up at her. "It's ok it was my fault." She said to her with an inocent smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You think the fruit is just ok and you forgot how to hug. Where's your prof?" He aske in return

[/QUOTE]
"you always smile at me even when I don't say anything, and you drive one of those fast car things"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What was that?" She asked curiously not knowing what all the screams were

[/QUOTE]
"My fans of course!" Juniper says flashing his typical boastful smile.

LunaCrosby said:
"you always smile at me even when I don't say anything, and you drive one of those fast car things"
"I smile at you because I think your beautiful. And I drive one of those fast car things because it's a thrill." He said to her

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"My fans of course!" Juniper says flashing his typical boastful smile.

[/QUOTE]
"God your ego's so big it probably makes your dick look like an skittle." She said as she shook her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I smile at you because I think your beautiful. And I drive one of those fast car things because it's a thrill." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I can eat super hot food without flinching or breaking a sweat so why be surprised and I forget how to hug because I don't hug people often."

LunaCrosby said:
"I can eat super hot food without flinching or breaking a sweat so why be surprised and I forget how to hug because I don't hug people often."
"The first one makes sense and I guess I'll just be hugging you more from now on."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The first one makes sense and I guess I'll just be hugging you more from now on."

[/QUOTE]
"your going to make me develop a need to be hugged"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"God your ego's so big it probably makes your dick look like an skittle." She said as she shook her head

[/QUOTE]
His face turned red for a moment, not expecting that as a response. "Please get your mind out of the gutter sweetie, I like to keep it PG here."

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]His face turned red for a moment, not expecting that as a response. "Please get your mind out of the gutter sweetie, I like to keep it PG here."

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you blushing? You act like I just said something romantic to you when I was insulting you." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'd gladly be the one to satisfy that need." He said as he slid his arms around her happily

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked, she didn't think he''d hug her again already.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why are you blushing? You act like I just said something romantic to you when I was insulting you." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
" I was just not really expecting something like that to come out of a mouth of someone who is as young as you."

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at Klef, seeing that they were giving him a thumbs up. He didn't give a thumbs up back, but instead nodded. When the lady began scanning them and asking the question about their favorite show, Alejandro kept his serious expression and sighed, "I don't really wanna talk right now. I... Just want to get this over with so we can go back home."
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Yeah, I'd like to get out of here too." Klef said, but they really wouldn't mind staying here as long as it meant having a roof over their head.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((We kind of forgot about these kids for 3 days))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" I was just not really expecting something like that to come out of a mouth of someone who is as young as you."

[/QUOTE]
"Hey! I might only be use over a one year old but I'm sycologiacly and phisicaly a 16 year old." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey! I might only be use over a one year old but I'm sycologiacly and phisicaly a 16 year old." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"And I may look 24, but I'm 288 and still don't have arthritis. just keep it PG here, I don't want the press to hear anything like this."

--The Lab.--

Nurses adjusted the T.V. and DVR to show the boys the shows they wanted to see. Once the boys were seated the chairs lifted to the levels the doctors could work at. "Classes are for you to learn to control your powers on top of the chip. In case the chip fails and your about to level a city." she said trying to make a small joke. "Just a couple of hours of your time more, then your free to go." the nurse said as she swabbed the back of the boy's necks. The machines lined the probes up with the lasers, on the boys necks, and after the pinch, and some small adjustments, the probes were removed and the wounds closed. Now the diagnostic tests and adjustments started as the T.V.'s played the requested shows...

@Sailor Adams

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"And I may look 24, but I'm 288 and still don't have arthritis. just keep it PG here, I don't want the press to hear anything like this."

[/QUOTE]
"What was I right about your duck size?" She asked teasingly wondering how he could be so childish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back