• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He chuckled and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko remembered how he had made her arm's wrap around his neck when he had hugged her before, she has slowly reached her arm's up but began bringing them back to her hesitantly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Have groaned more and looked around before he looked up at zenya. "Z-Zenya?" He said through a wince

[/QUOTE]
''...Jace?''

...✦Zenya said as she looked at him quickly✦...

''oh what the hell-- you shouldnt even be racing! you shouldve been carrying out attacks on human chip factories or something..''

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko remembered how he had made her arm's wrap around his neck when he had hugged her before, she has slowly reached her arm's up but began bringing them back to her hesitantly.
River grabed her arms when she started to pull them away from him and wrapped them around his neck

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Jace?''
...✦Zenya said as she looked at him quickly✦...

''oh what the hell-- you shouldnt even be racing! you shouldve been carrying out attacks on human chip factories or something..''
"I had been *cough cough* for the past month..... *wince* but they told me to have some fun." He said in pain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River grabed her arms when she started to pull them away from him and wrapped them around his neck

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face turned a light shade of pink, embarrassed that he had to do it for her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I had been *cough cough* for the past month..... *wince* but they told me to have some fun." He said in pain

[/QUOTE]
''i feel like ive heard that somewhere before......you hurt anywhere else?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He nodded as he held his right side as blood leaked from there. His left arm was also broken

[/QUOTE]
''for fuck's sake...*sigh*...why couldnt you just be one of those guys who do an actual hobby...like fishing or swimming or just relax at home..''

...✦She soon just started to bandage and patch him up✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''for fuck's sake...*sigh*...why couldnt you just be one of those guys who do an actual hobby...like fishing or swimming or just relax at home..''
...✦She soon just started to bandage and patch him up✦...
"Being normal isn't fun that's why." He said as he chuckled then winced badly as he stared up at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Being normal isn't fun that's why." He said as he chuckled then winced badly as he stared up at her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah well getting hurt and injured like this isnt fun either dummy..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what do you want to do?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno... is there anything to do on this island besides eat the fruit?" Kyoko asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah well getting hurt and injured like this isnt fun either dummy..''
"True. But it at least got you to speak to me again." He said with a small teasing smile before he sighed. "God. In sorry about what happened last time we saw each other." He said even though this wasn't the time for it

LunaCrosby said:
"I dunno... is there anything to do on this island besides eat the fruit?" Kyoko asked.
"There's a beautiful veiw of the ocean in a small cove on the other side of the island." He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"True. But it at least got you to speak to me again." He said with a small teasing smile before he sighed. "God. In sorry about what happened last time we saw each other." He said even though this wasn't the time for it

[/QUOTE]
''hey first off, we need to get off the street AND get you patched up...ok?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There's a beautiful veiw of the ocean in a small cove on the other side of the island." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked around "do you want to go look at it?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then will you forgive me for being an ass?" He asked as he slowly tried to sit up

[/QUOTE]
''il try...i forgot how to forgive when i was being experimented on...''

...✦She said before taking him to the sidewalk✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il try...i forgot how to forgive when i was being experimented on...''
...✦She said before taking him to the sidewalk✦...
"Now I know you aren't that cold zenya..... If you don't want to forgive me just say it." He said as he frowned a little and sighed as she helped him off the street

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
"alright, where is it?" she asked as she began to bring her arms back to her side.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Now I know you aren't that cold zenya..... If you don't want to forgive me just say it." He said as he frowned a little and sighed as she helped him off the street

[/QUOTE]
''il think about it okay? its hard to be a girl before i was experimented on. i need to find that self again...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's this way." He said as he took one of her hands and got up

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stood up and followed him, stumbling a bit, they had been sitting so long that she couldn't help it.

(night~)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il think about it okay? its hard to be a girl before i was experimented on. i need to find that self again...''
"Then take a break from work. That should help you find the girl you were." He said as he had her sit him down on the side walk and prop him up against a wall as he sighed in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back