• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah and I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll reply in the mourning)

[/QUOTE]
kk)))

...✦Zenya and Jace soon made it to the house✦...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Well...Y-yeah, I'm following." Kalin replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Honestly he probably should have had trouble processing the part where her father was her lover at one point, but he wasn't going to stop Layla to talk about it. In fact, he didn't really need to. Kalin believed that love could be found anywhere, and that belief hadn't changed since all those years ago. Most importantly, she didn't judge him because of his past, and he had promised that he would do the same for her. He glanced towards her, and nodded.
"Please, continue the story."

[/QUOTE]
Layla nodded upon his encouragement, before returning her gaze to where it once was while taking a deep breath. Continuing, Layla began to fumble with her fingers. "His name was Zero. Or at least that's what I thought. After all, about a year later I found out it was really my father.....Anyway, Zero continued disappearing. Numerously and randomly. I wasn't sure what to do because he soon left and never returned."

Layla took a moment to shrug her shoulders in an attempt to calm herself. "Awhile after he disappeared, I met another. His name was Akira. I can't remember much to anything about that relationship, but I do remember bearing one child with him....." Layla's gaze lowered, tears beginning to threaten the corners of her eyelids. "That's the child that was killed..." Layla took another deep breath and swallowed her urge to cry, before continuing.

"The child that is left, Kaname, is the result of....well....rape. Though it wasn't the most enjoyable thing to go through....I don't regret it. For if it didn't happen, I wouldn't have had him." Layla managed a gentle smile at the thought of her son growing up. Finally raising her gaze to the sky, Layla continued. "Kaname was my first born, so I suppose he's a mama's boy." Layla found herself giggling as she kept talking. "After all, his father wasn't around much to at all."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What was I right about your duck size?" She asked teasingly wondering how he could be so childish

[/QUOTE]
"..." He looks at his watch to check the time. "Showtime is starting now!" Juniper heard a nearby voice say. He waved to Aya as he walked to the small opening of light. "Please stay here, feel free to watch." Juniper told Aya. He attatched a small microphone to his blazer and quaffed a pink sparkly liquid.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You ok he chuckled before he picked her up bridal style and smile as he started down a path through the woods

[/QUOTE]
"I-I'm fine...." Kyoko said and looked around.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded in understanding, thinking that would be best. She soon responded as she looked at the door before returning her gaze to Kenji❦...
"She's either still outside, coming in, or already inside."
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as his irises shifted from the hallway, back to AsukaΨ...

Oh, right. I should probably wait here for her then, just to be safe.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"..." He looks at his watch to check the time. "Showtime is starting now!" Juniper heard a nearby voice say. He waved to Aya as he walked to the small opening of light. "Please stay here, feel free to watch." Juniper told Aya. He attatched a small microphone to his blazer and quaffed a pink sparkly liquid.

[/QUOTE]
Aya just watched as she rolled her eyes under her glasses

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla nodded upon his encouragement, before returning her gaze to where it once was while taking a deep breath. Continuing, Layla began to fumble with her fingers. "His name was Zero. Or at least that's what I thought. After all, about a year later I found out it was really my father.....Anyway, Zero continued disappearing. Numerously and randomly. I wasn't sure what to do because he soon left and never returned."
Layla took a moment to shrug her shoulders in an attempt to calm herself. "Awhile after he disappeared, I met another. His name was Akira. I can't remember much to anything about that relationship, but I do remember bearing one child with him....." Layla's gaze lowered, tears beginning to threaten the corners of her eyelids. "That's the child that was killed..." Layla took another deep breath and swallowed her urge to cry, before continuing.

"The child that is left, Kaname, is the result of....well....rape. Though it wasn't the most enjoyable thing to go through....I don't regret it. For if it didn't happen, I wouldn't have had him." Layla managed a gentle smile at the thought of her son growing up. Finally raising her gaze to the sky, Layla continued. "Kaname was my first born, so I suppose he's a mama's boy." Layla found herself giggling as she kept talking. "After all, his father wasn't around much to at all."

[/QUOTE]
When Layala paused during her story, Kalin turned towards her and noticed that she was fumbling with her fingers. He reached over, grasping her hand gently, and intermingled his fingers with hers as they continued walking forward, hoping his touch would help her nerves. He smiled softly as she did, watching Layla as she stared up into the stars.

"You look very cute like that..." He said, not realizing that he had spoken put loud. When he did, however, Kalin felt a wave of heat wash over him, and he looked away as his entire face lit up in a shade of red.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...ღ Riley held onto him, she was glad he came for her ღ...
"Can we go home now?."
Marcus nodded "Yeah, let's go home" He said smiling before picking her up and putting her on his shoulders as he sprouted black scaled wings and began to fly to the portal

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It hurts." He said with a small chuckle that made it hurt more

[/QUOTE]
''stop talking...it sounds like your dying already......rest here''

...✦Zenya said when she took him to her room and laid him on her bed as she went to a nearby cabinet and pulled out some medical stuff✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya just watched as she rolled her eyes under her glasses

[/QUOTE]
Juniper winks at Aya before making his entrance onstage. Beyond the stage was filled with people on bleachers, this was his 'live studio audience'.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah, let's go home" He said smiling before picking her up and putting her on his shoulders as he sprouted black scaled wings and began to fly to the portal
...ღ Riley smiled and held on, she was anxious to go home, this was definitely something she would never forget ღ...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''stop talking...it sounds like your dying already......rest here''
...✦Zenya said when she took him to her room and laid him on her bed as she went to a nearby cabinet and pulled out some medical stuff✦...
He layed there and relaxed as he stared up at the ceiling

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]Juniper winks at Aya before making his entrance onstage. Beyond the stage was filled with people on bleachers, this was his 'live studio audience'.

[/QUOTE]
She watched him from back stage and sighed a little as she stood there with her arms crossed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He layed there and relaxed as he stared up at the ceiling

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya soon came back with more medical stuff and first aid and started to treat Jace✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He nodded and slowly closed his eyes to do as she told while she bandaged him up

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya soon finished patching him all up✦...

''alright...just rest easy now okay?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya soon finished patching him all up✦...
''alright...just rest easy now okay?''
"What are you gonna do?" He asked her concise ring it was getting late and he was kinda taking her bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back