• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What are you gonna do?" He asked her concise ring it was getting late and he was kinda taking her bed

[/QUOTE]
''im gonna sleep on the couch downstairs. the two demigods are just watching a movie and they fall asleep easily. il just sleep with them''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im gonna sleep on the couch downstairs. the two demigods are just watching a movie and they fall asleep easily. il just sleep with them''
"Oh..... Ok I'll see you in the mourning then?" He said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and continued to carry her bridal style through the path that lead them through the beautiful small tropical forest on the island

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko waited, continuing to look around the area.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon arrive. In a beautiful little cove with white sand and clear water

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at the cove before looking at him "you can put me down now...." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and did as she said and Set her on her feet

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko slightly stretched her leg's so she wouldn't stumble again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh..... Ok I'll see you in the mourning then?" He said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
''probably...dont worry. the demigod twins could take care of you if im away''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She watched him from back stage and sighed a little as she stood there with her arms crossed

[/QUOTE]
About three minutes have passed, and yet another famous face was now seated on the couch. She was a famous actress from one of the upcoming movies. The two chatted for awhile about celebrities, answering questions of the people on the bleachers, whose raised hands popped out often.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh ok." He said softly as he relaxed on her bed and tried to get comftrble

[/QUOTE]
''il be going now. need anything else?''

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]About three minutes have passed, and yet another famous face was now seated on the couch. She was a famous actress from one of the upcoming movies. The two chatted for awhile about celebrities, answering questions of the people on the bleachers, whose raised hands popped out often.

[/QUOTE]
Aya watched and studied the chatting then sighed just a little and waited as she watched

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Company?" He said with a small chuckle before sighing a little

[/QUOTE]
''tomorrow morning''

...✦She said with a giggle before walking to the door. She spoke before she closed it and headed downstairs to sleep✦...

''good night'' (time skip?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tomorrow morning''
...✦She said with a giggle before walking to the door. She spoke before she closed it and headed downstairs to sleep✦...

''good night'' (time skip?)
Jace smiled slightly and closed his eyes to sleep.

(Yeah)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled at her and took her hand. "You wanna relax or go swimming?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
"I'm fine with either" Kyoko said.

Daniel reaving]When mourning came he slowly started to wake his eyes slowly opened as he looked up at the ceiling [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=#0000ff]...?All Jace could see was a girl with red makeup and dress along with some hair accessories looking down at him. Her face was just over his though it had a blank expression. She blinked only once before looking behind her and walking away only to just go to the cabinet with all the medicals?...[/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Miltiades_Malachite said:
[/URL]

latest

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?All Jace could see was a girl with red makeup and dress along with some hair accessories looking down at him. Her face was just over his though it had a blank expression. She blinked only once before looking behind her and walking away only to just go to the cabinet with all the medicals?...
Jace just stared at her blankly and when she moved away he turned his head to watch her. "Ummm who are you?" He asked

Daniel reaving]Jace just stared at her blankly and when she moved away he turned his head to watch her. "Ummm who are you?" He asked [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#0000ff]''Lucia...Zenya told me and my sister Lucelia to watch over you while she went out with Celia''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][B]...?Lucia said as she squatted down and examined the cabinet. She soon stood back up before looking at him. Her claw was soon placed to her lip?...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff] ''i should be asking you the same thing right now..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.pinterest.com/pin/524317581592915457/ said:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Lucia...Zenya told me and my sister Lucelia to watch over you while she went out with Celia''
...?Lucia said as she squatted down and examined the cabinet. She soon stood back up before looking at him. Her claw was soon placed to her lip?...

''i should be asking you the same thing right now..''

"Jace. A friend of zenyas I guess." He said to her as he tried to sit up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back