• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stood up and followed him, stumbling a bit, they had been sitting so long that she couldn't help it.
(night~)
"You ok he chuckled before he picked her up bridal style and smile as he started down a path through the woods

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then take a break from work. That should help you find the girl you were." He said as he had her sit him down on the side walk and prop him up against a wall as he sighed in pain.

[/QUOTE]
''tried?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Did you just stay at home the hole time when you tried that?" He asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...speaking to two other girls...and a married woman..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...speaking to two other girls...and a married woman..''
"You should have gotten out and went to make some new friends and hang around with people our age. Hang out with people you know that's our age as well." He said to her. "That's what you need to do this time." He said to her

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You should have gotten out and went to make some new friends and hang around with people our age. Hang out with people you know that's our age as well." He said to her. "That's what you need to do this time." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''but the married woman is my age.......shes really young''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''fine...guess il go out sometime..''
"I'll help. Why don't you invite some of your friends over to my place and we could have a small pool party." He said to her figuring this was how he would start making it up to her. Plus he wanted to see her again so why not have a nice pool party with her friends.

Daniel reaving]"I'll help. Why don't you invite some of your friends over to my place and we could have a small pool party." He said to her figuring this was how he would start making it up to her. Plus he wanted to see her again so why not have a nice pool party with her friends. [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff4dff]''i guess...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] (just if you want)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good. Now let's get to a hospital." He said softly as he did his best to try and stand up

[/QUOTE]
''alright...lets go''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace smiled as he managed to get to his feet then started to limp in the direction zenya headed in

[/QUOTE]
oops...forgot i didnt reply yet)))

''just...put your arm around me so i could carry you sorta''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Is all good)
Jace did as she said and put an arm around her neck

[/QUOTE]
''alright. so...just try and not fall okay?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'll do my best." He said softly to her as he winced a little and leaned against her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Zenya was just walking Jace to a hospital✦...

''wait...maybe not the hospital cuz of humans being there. theyll probably kill ya or chip ya''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya was just walking Jace to a hospital✦...
''wait...maybe not the hospital cuz of humans being there. theyll probably kill ya or chip ya''
"Fuck your right. Do you know any one that can heal?" He aske her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fuck your right. Do you know any one that can heal?" He aske her

[/QUOTE]
''i dont know......fuck, we'll just have to go to my house...i mean, its Celia's house but...she lets me live there''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont know......fuck, we'll just have to go to my house...i mean, its Celia's house but...she lets me live there''
"As long as I don't get chiped. I don't care we're we go." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"As long as I don't get chiped. I don't care we're we go." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh dont worry, Celia's a succubus and the other 2 girls there are dimensional demigods. like me. theres another girl, a dimensional witch but shes in another dimension right now''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh dont worry, Celia's a succubus and the other 2 girls there are dimensional demigods. like me. theres another girl, a dimensional witch but shes in another dimension right now''
"Like I said. As long as I ain't getting chiped I don't care where we go." He said again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Like I said. As long as I ain't getting chiped I don't care where we go." He said again

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back