• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''look, if you wanna race, dont race in public streets...race on an actual track...next time, i see you, im gonna take your car to the impound...place, or just blow it up...got it?''

Time skip?))
"Y-y-yes mam." He said in fear as he cowered from her while have coughed some more and layed on his back as he held a wound on his arm

(Yeah)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-y-yes mam." He said in fear as he cowered from her while have coughed some more and layed on his back as he held a wound on his arm
(Yeah)

[/QUOTE]
''...*sigh* son of a bitch..''

...✦She said before she went over to the racer, ripped a piece of his clothing and wrapped it around his arm✦...

...✦Neruka soon started to wake up✦...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he looked through the open door frame, towards the busy, left hallwayΨ...

Well, I guess it could be worse. You didn't, by any chance, see Lumina on your way here, did you? She left for some reason.

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded because she did see Lumina, who, as far as she knew, was still outside. She didn't know if Lumina had come back in yet, so she just assume she was still outside. Asuka spoke as she put her hands in her pockets❦...

"We accidently bumped into each other when I was coming back in and then she kind of rush off outside."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh* son of a bitch..''
...✦She said before she went over to the racer, ripped a piece of his clothing and wrapped it around his arm✦...

...✦Neruka soon started to wake up✦...
Jace winced as he looked around and then at the girl who was bandaging him

They where just getting back into the city and it was a beautiful sight as cova drove

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace winced as he looked around and then at the girl who was bandaging him
They where just getting back into the city and it was a beautiful sight as cova drove

[/QUOTE]
''well...that should hold for now. you should get yourself to a hospital or someone who can stitch that up. okay?''

''w-whoa...the sight looks beautiful''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded because she did see Lumina, who, as far as she knew, was still outside. She didn't know if Lumina had come back in yet, so she just assume she was still outside. Asuka spoke as she put her hands in her pockets❦...
"We accidently bumped into each other when I was coming back in and then she kind of rush off outside."
...ΨKenji replied as he placed right hand under his chin, with the other, free hand propping up his right arm. He closed his eyes as he spoke, soon scratching his head in confusionΨ...

I wonder what's wrong.. She suddenly stormed off.. maybe it was because of the way that Succubus was holding me.. I dunno...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji replied as he placed right hand under his chin, with the other, free hand propping up his right arm. He closed his eyes as he spoke, soon scratching his head in confusionΨ...

I wonder what's wrong.. She suddenly stormed off.. maybe it was because of the way that Succubus was holding me.. I dunno...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had to think back to how the Succubus was holding Kenji and how the entire situation looked awkward to her. Of course, she had only seen it for a couple seconds before she went off outside, but she could tell the exchange uncomfortable for both him. Maybe Lumina was jealous? Though she didn't really understand why... Shaking her head, Asuka shrugged before speaking❦...

"That probably was it... the way she was holding was kind oddly intimate, considering your head was on her chest. Maybe it made her jealous... though I don't really know."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...that should hold for now. you should get yourself to a hospital or someone who can stitch that up. okay?''

''w-whoa...the sight looks beautiful''
Have groaned more and looked around before he looked up at zenya. "Z-Zenya?" He said through a wince

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had to think back to how the Succubus was holding Kenji and how the entire situation looked awkward to her. Of course, she had only seen it for a couple seconds before she went off outside, but she could tell the exchange uncomfortable for both him. Maybe Lumina was jealous? Though she didn't really understand why... Shaking her head, Asuka shrugged before speaking❦...
"That probably was it... the way she was holding was kind oddly intimate, considering your head was on her chest. Maybe it made her jealous... though I don't really know."
...ΨKenji looked up to Asuka shortly before he replied, his red irises soon looking down the corridor where Lumina had previously wentΨ...

Oh no, it was? I-I didn't know! I have to find Lumi-chan to explain myself..

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-35015539-588-344_zps0woqn2wy.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nothing." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"alright... whatever you say" Kyoko said and finished eating her fruit.

(If I can ...)

Brushing aside a strand of loose hair, Cassandra looks up to her new school. Behind her was her old life, the past. No one had to know about any of that. Now, it was time for her to start over. Smiling to herself, Cassandra walked into the wonderful school. There were, supposedly many creatures, all of which were amazing.

Promising herself to talk to each and every one of them, Cassandra started exploring the school, it was so beautiful!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked up to Asuka shortly before he replied, his red irises soon looking down the corridor where Lumina had previously wentΨ...

Oh no, it was? I-I didn't know! I have to find Lumi-chan to explain myself..

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-35015539-588-344_zps0woqn2wy.png

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded in understanding, thinking that would be best. She soon responded as she looked at the door before returning her gaze to Kenji❦...

"She's either still outside, coming in, or already inside."

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
(If I can ...)
Brushing aside a strand of loose hair, Cassandra looks up to her new school. Behind her was her old life, the past. No one had to know about any of that. Now, it was time for her to start over. Smiling to herself, Cassandra walked into the wonderful school. There were, supposedly many creatures, all of which were amazing.

Promising herself to talk to each and every one of them, Cassandra started exploring the school, it was so beautiful!
(May I interact with you?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](May I interact with you?)

[/QUOTE]
(Sure, although there is really no reason to ask.)

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
(Sure, although there is really no reason to ask.)
(Figured I would ask anyways.)

Mika giggled happily as she skipped down the halls a teddy bear in her hand as she skipped not paying attention to where she was going as she ran into a girl and fell on her but with a thump and shook her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I had heard your name but never found you worth learning more about." She said truthfully

[/QUOTE]
"Just...Wow..Anyways here is where we control the lights and sound." Juniper informed her as he grabs the microphone protruding from the system, lightly tapping it. "Testing....Testing....1....2....3...." He mutters into the mic, they could hear screams of delight on the other side of the stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back