• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]" Force them to conform and force us to bend our knees to them, huh? Sounds awfully familiar, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. You're a hypocrite, all demigods are. " He said.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes they want us to conform. And if we don't they force us to become there lab rats." She said coldly. "They will do it to you soon. They want every thing to be normal. Even humans with powers are being forced to get the chip." She said to him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Im Arashea......honestly, i was just...thinking. will there ever be another guys who is not a fuck boy..''
...?She said with a giggle as she started to play with 2 cubes which seemed to float around her hand, breaking apart and putting itself back together as they shifted almost like a rubix cube?...

Akane laughed lightly, before looking out into the distance. "Well I can't say the same. I was married and I have a son. The last man I ever loved was aactually a good man, and if I'm being honest, those are hard to find." She said, sighing lightly. "We didn't get a divorce of anything of the sort... I died. Then he died before I came back."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The scientis clapped happily and danced around

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh right...Cova, so what was it about your mission? are you still going to do it?''

...✦Neruka asked as she smiled at her wanting to know if Cova is still doing her mission. She was fine either way if they were still going or not✦...

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly, before looking out into the distance. "Well I can't say the same. I was married and I have a son. The last man I ever loved was aactually a good man, and if I'm being honest, those are hard to find." She said, sighing lightly. "We didn't get a divorce of anything of the sort... I died. Then he died before I came back."
''what? you...died? damn, how did that happen?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what? you...died? damn, how did that happen?''
"If... I remembered I'd tell you." Akane said, looking over at Arashea. "It wasn't something natural though." She added. "I'm 100% on that. Since I get a second chance, I'll make sure I stay alive. For my friends, family, and especially my grandchildren. They'll need my help, just as much as I'll need theirs."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River kept moving closer till his lips where mere centimeters from her then he stoped but only for a sec then made the final move and kissed her gently

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face was as dark as it could possibly get, she was now very confused on how to feel and what to do, should she slap him for not asking? or should she just stay there looking shocked like an idiot?...

Roman said:
"If... I remembered I'd tell you." Akane said, looking over at Arashea. "It wasn't something natural though." She added. "I'm 100% on that. Since I get a second chance, I'll make sure I stay alive. For my friends, family, and especially my grandchildren. They'll need my help, just as much as I'll need theirs."
''ah...jeez, i think ive been living too long though...''

...✦She said as she stretched✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh right...Cova, so what was it about your mission? are you still going to do it?''
...✦Neruka asked as she smiled at her wanting to know if Cova is still doing her mission. She was fine either way if they were still going or not✦...
"No I won't be finishing the missions like she said immidiately

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko's face was as dark as it could possibly get, she was now very confused on how to feel and what to do, should she slap him for not asking? or should she just stay there looking shocked like an idiot?...
River soon broke the kiss and slowly opened his eyes to see her confused look that made him frown. He had never thought about weather or not she wanted a relationship with him or not that made him frown more and feel like a complete idiot. "I'm sorry." He said quietly as he slowly pulled away thinking she didn't feel the same which made him feel heart broken

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No I won't be finishing the missions like she said immidiately

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

...✦She said before she kissed her✦...

Roman said:
Talia chuckled lightly, "I've heard of that movie. Sadly I didn't watch it though... It was an older one from what I read though." She said smiling, a little. "As for your outfit, I wish I could get one just like that! We should go shopping one day." Talia nudged Elora and giggled. "Anyways, you tell me where the theatre is and I'll wait for you there."
Elora Capistrano

Elora gave Talia an amused smile and nodded, "I'll make sure to take you shopping with me next time. I might get a new one soon, I'm not sure yet. And if you're not busy, we could go tomorrow." Truthfully, she had been thinking about the idea of getting on in a different color or design. This one was kind of okd, she's had it for a couple of years but Elora always kept it in good condition. She'd take it to the dry cleaners or just hand wash it every week or so, possibly two. "The theatre is right when you walk into the house. Not literally, but there are two doors you see on the right when you get into the house. The theatre is the left door, the right door is something else." She didn't elaborate on what it was, mostly because it didn't really matter. So far, it was an empty room. "I'll go make the popcorn right now." Elora said and with that, headed to her kitchen to make exactly that and grab some candy.

Daniel reaving]Cova kissed her back happily making the scientis laugh happily. "God damn I knew it would work hhehehahaha!" He cheer happily [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff4dff]''what would work?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4dff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4dff][B]...?Zenya said as she was coming into the room now and looked coldly at Cova?...[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff4dff] ''Cova said:
57a8c708bd8d3_ClosersAgentSeulbiLee.jpeg.b19a5d51ec6d0df707949f082b1f79db.jpeg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Closers Agent Seulbi Lee.jpeg
    Closers Agent Seulbi Lee.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 18
HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...jeez, i think ive been living too long though...''
...?She said as she stretched?...
"I was probably around before you... In fact I am." Akane said, laughing lightly. She looked at Arashea again and smiled.

a69ed8667c75088dcd0a94584fb510da.jpg

"Well it all depends on how old you actually are.. If it isn't much, would you tell me?" She asked.

Roman said:
"I was probably around before you... In fact I am." Akane said, laughing lightly. She looked at Arashea again and smiled.
a69ed8667c75088dcd0a94584fb510da.jpg

"Well it all depends on how old you actually are.. If it isn't much, would you tell me?" She asked.
''hmmm...well...lets see...i dunno. i know i was born 1000 BC''

...?She said as she smiled back at Akane?...

''to explain for my age, your looking at one of of the Time and Space Masters''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River soon broke the kiss and slowly opened his eyes to see her confused look that made him frown. He had never thought about weather or not she wanted a relationship with him or not that made him frown more and feel like a complete idiot. "I'm sorry." He said quietly as he slowly pulled away thinking she didn't feel the same which made him feel heart broken

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko saw him frown, he never frowns.. this was surprising to her, he was always smiling, always. "sorry for what? you didn't do anything wrong" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Elora gave Talia an amused smile and nodded, "I'll make sure to take you shopping with me next time. I might get a new one soon, I'm not sure yet. And if you're not busy, we could go tomorrow." Truthfully, she had been thinking about the idea of getting on in a different color or design. This one was kind of okd, she's had it for a couple of years but Elora always kept it in good condition. She'd take it to the dry cleaners or just hand wash it every week or so, possibly two. "The theatre is right when you walk into the house. Not literally, but there are two doors you see on the right when you get into the house. The theatre is the left door, the right door is something else." She didn't elaborate on what it was, mostly because it didn't really matter. So far, it was an empty room. "I'll go make the popcorn right now." Elora said and with that, headed to her kitchen to make exactly that and grab some candy.

Talia liked the idea of going shopping tomorrow, but she didn't know if she'd be needed back at home. "If my parents don't need me to come home, then we can go. For now, I'll just keep it in mind." She said, nodding her head before walking away. "I'll be waiting for you inside. " she called back before going to the room, walking into the door on the left.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko saw him frown, he never frowns.. this was surprising to her, he was always smiling, always. "sorry for what? you didn't do anything wrong" she said.
"You didn't exactly seem happy with the kiss." He said quietly as he looked away and frowned more

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...well...lets see...i dunno. i know i was born 1000 BC''
...✦She said as she smiled back at Akane✦...

''to explain for my age, your looking at one of of the Time and Space Masters''
Akane chuckled and sipped her drink again, "I was around maybe sometime before that... By sometime, I mean... When this place was created. Earth that is." She explained.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](May you repost?)

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I know... I was just trying to know if I heard you right though." Luke said, looking at her. "If I'm being honest, I'm surprised to hear you say that." He told her, before they waitress returned, and asked what drinks would they like. Luke just asked for a glass of water, then the waitress looked at Rina and asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back